Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.01.2019 03:22
Mario Balotelli claims he spoke to Jurgen Klopp once and says neither Liverpool nor AC Milan were ideal environments for him. [u Antworten

Mario Balotelli claims he spoke to Jurgen Klopp once and says neither Liverpool nor AC Milan were ideal environments for him. Air Jordan 3 Canada Sale . The 26-year-old joined Milan in January 2013 before moving to Liverpool the following year but never settled on Merseyside and returned to the San Siro on loan last season where he struggled with injury.He appears to be more settled after joining Nice, where he has scored six goals in five games, from Liverpool in the summer but says he barely spoke to Reds boss Klopp when he returned to Anfield after his loan spell in Italy ended. Balotelli says he only spoke to Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp once when he returned from Milan Klopp doesnt know me, I spoke to him once, he told me to go somewhere else, work hard and then return, Balotelli told Sky Italia. WATCH NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract So I said goodbye to them, and that we wouldnt be seeing each other again.He also claimed both Milan and Liverpool werent adapted to me, adding: It wasnt anyones fault. They werent ideal environments for me. Balotelli did not settle at Liverpool I didnt make mistakes in terms of my game or my behaviour, but I did get injured and thats not something I can control.Balotelli described the climate at Milan as confusing but, despite picking up a red card after scoring the winner for Nice against Lorient on Sunday, he says he is feeling settled in France. The Sunday Supplement panel discuss Liverpool’s current form under Jurgen Klopp and what has changed since his arrival last season. The problem there [Milan] is the administration, Balotelli said. Theres only one person who is phenomenal, and thats [club CEO, Adriano] Galliani. All the rest is just... confusion.At the start, I chose Nice for the climate, I wanted to be in a relaxing but beautiful place, where its difficult to get out the wrong side of the bed. The other reason I chose Nice is because theres a decent group of young players. Were all about the same age. Balotelli spent a season on loan at AC Milan Balotelli was not selected for Italys upcoming World Cup qualifiers at home to Spain and away in Macedonia and has not played for the national side since the defeat to Uruguay in the final group match of the 2014 World Cup.However, he says he wants to get back to his best form before a return to Giampiero Venturas squad.It was right not to select me because I didnt deserve it, Balotelli said. Its better for Ventura to not select me this time around because when I return, I want to be at my best.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Milner: Klopp one of the best Premier League grades WATCH: Premier League goals Ligue 1: Mario off after winner Air Jordan 3 Canada . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Sale .com) - Mike Miller scored a season-high 21 points in a rare start and the Cleveland Cavaliers bounced back from their worst loss of the season with a 95-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets. http://www.airjordan3canada.com/ . The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi-ya Kerry, I find it amazing that with all the bad calls that were made in Game 3 of the Habs-Lightning series, people are up in arms about possibly the biggest call in the game that was one of the few that was correct. Would you please do us all a favour and explain why that goal was justly disallowed? I really miss having you, Ron, Andy and Don refereeing games. You four were true professionals. Sincerely,Bob (a.k.a. Avro Arrow on TSN.cas comment threads) P.S. - Please put it in laymans terms as I think that the on-air host may have used terminology that most people arent familiar with. LOL Hey Bob: (a.k.a. Avro Arrow) I give young referee Francis Charron kudos for having the courage to correctly apply rule 69.3 and disallow the potential go-ahead goal by Ryan Callahan with 4:22 remaining in the second period and the score tied 1-1. The overriding rational of rule 69 (Interference on the Goalkeeper) is that a goalkeeper should have the ability to move freely within his goal crease without being hindered by the actions of an attacking player. There were two instances of goalkeeper interference by virtue of the rule on the play whereby a goal could not legally be allowed to stand if the puck entered the net. In the first instance Alex Killorn took the puck hard to the net and initiated contact with Carey Price as he attempted to deke and jam the puck into the net. The rotation of Killorns body and subsequent crash into the back of the net was as a result of his skate to pad contact with Price and not as a result of any back door pressure exerted by David Desharnais. (Check the footage closely!) In attempting to make the save and as a result of the contact by Killorn the Montreal goalkeeper was knocked beyond his blue paint and was then struck by a falling Desharnais. If the puck were to have entered the net following the contact initiated by Alex Killorn the goal should immediately be disallowed. As the action continued the referee would only allow a "good goal" once he determined that Price was able to reestablish his position within his goal crease to defend any subseqquent shot following this initial contact from Killorn. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Canada. Price got to his feet and moved laterally across the crease to establish his position and to defend a potential shot by Valtteri Filppula from the left side face-off circle. Alex Killorn was attempting to exit the net behind Price in this same moment and resulted in the second incident of goalkeeper interference inside the crease. This time however the contact was initiated by Price and not through the actions of Alex Killorn. Nonetheless a violation of rule 69.3 occurred; (Rule 69.3 - If a goalkeeper, in the act of establishing his position within his goal crease, initiates contact with an attacking player who is in the goal crease, and this results in an impairment of the goalkeepers ability to defend his goal, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed.) Even though the contact initiated by Price took him deep into left field, it occurred inside the blue paint as Price was "attempting to establish position inside his goal crease" and could only be judged as such by the referee. Price knows this rule better than most goalies in the NHL and that is why he threw himself into Alex Killorn inside the blue paint. Price has utilized this rule to his advantage on at least three occasions in previous games. I demonstrated a great montage of Price initiated contact inside his goal crease on Thats Hockey 2Nite with Steve Kouleas following the Habs-Lightning game. In the footage, Price clearly initiated contact with attacking players inside his crease and in each case the referee immediately disallowed the goal. Players, coaches, former players and fans dont fully understand the rule application or the standard by which the referees are instructed to enforce rule 69. Until this "loophole" in the rule is closed referee Francis Charron and his colleagues will continue to enforce it in the same manner that we saw last night in Montreal. The NHL needs to come out in support of Francis Charron and the gusty, correct call he made. You did what is not only expected but demanded of you kid. In laymens terms Avro Arrow, my best advice to attacking players is to keep out of the blue paint and to especially keep clear of Habs goalie Carey Price! China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz