Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.01.2019 09:57
end of the season Antworten

PARIS -- Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the third round of the French Open on Wednesday after a come-from-behind win over German Julia Goerges. Air Max Clearance Nz . Bouchard dropped the first set but then rallied for a 2-6, 6-2, 6-1 victory. "I wasnt worried after the first, I just took my time," said Bouchard. "I just really tried to forget about that I lost the first set and just start fresh. Thats what I did for the second and third." The 18th seed from Westmount, Que., will play Swede Johanna Larsson, who upset 12th-seeded Italian Flavia Pennetta 5-7, 6-4, 6-2. "For sure it definitely wasnt one of my best days, but Im proud that I was able to turn it around,"said Bouchard. "It was definitely more of a mental win today to get my game back in the right place." Bouchard said she stayed mentally strong. "I have confidence that no matter what happens on the court, I can fight and still give my best and give myself the best chance to win," said Bouchard. Bouchard broke the 107th-ranked Goerges to end the match, taking the victory with 21 winners and conversions on six of 13 break points. Bouchard broke twice in the second set and began the third with another break of the German as she raced to a 5-0 lead. But she lost serve in the next game after a forehand error. She immediately recovered a game later, breaking Goerges back and advancing on her first match point. "In the first set I felt I wasnt in the right mental frame of mind, and it just wasnt good enough for my standards," Bouchard. "I just needed to regroup after that, and I really focused and got back to playing the way I need to play, which is stepping in, going for my shots." Bouchard, a semifinalist at the Australian Open, arrived in Paris after her first WTA title last week in Germany. She was eliminated in the second round at Roland Garros last year, her French Open debut. In doubles play, Canadas Sharon Fichman and her partner Anastassia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia upended ninth-seeded Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic, 7-6(4), 3-6, 6-1. Air Max Nz Sale . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Cheap Air Max Nz . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. http://www.airmaxnz.com/ .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking.Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is confident Dele Alli can handle the hype after Sir Alex Ferguson described him as the most talented midfielder since Paul Gascoigne. Alli has seven goals and 12 assists already in his debut season in the Premier League and he impressed on the international stage last weekend with a commanding performance in Englands 3-2 win over Germany.England boss Roy Hodgson has likened Alli to former midfielder Bryan Robson and Ferguson has added his own praise for the 19-year-old, believing him to be among the best young midfielders to emerge since Paul Gascoigne. Pochettino has been eager to play down the hype his young star has been garnering but the Argentine has no concerns about Alli wilting under the weight of expectation.Its very good praise from one of the best managers in football history. I can only agree with him, Pochettino said of Fergusons comments.Am I worried about the hype? No, you can see the whole season how he has managed the pressure. He is very calm, very mature.He has managed the pressure and the popularity and how to be a senior player and play for the national team. He is very calm. Alli (right) has had an impressive season with Spurs We always need to be aware and look after him. We have a lot of control about that. Only he can go down if you are not aware but we look after him in a good way.Now he is fresh, at a good level, he has a good mentality. He is mature enough. We have no worries about his future.On Saturday Night Football Spurs take on Liverpool, a club Alli came close to joining when he was on the brink of leaving MK Dons. Why Tottenhams title challenge could hinge on their game with Liverpool Alli was driven up to Anfield by Dons manager Karl Robinson and even met then-manager Brendan Rodgers, only for the Merseyside club to stall on the deal.Liverpools loss has been Tottenhams gain but Pochettino admits even he has been surprised by the speed of Allis progress.There is always a question mark with a young player, he added. Alli (left) impressed while on international duty with England You can assess his left and right foot, his performance on the pitch and in training. Air Max Nz. But how a young player can be affected by the big things that happen in football, being a senior player, being in the national team, this is always a question mark.You can be aware and try to support him but I think that all the same it has surprised us how he has shown maturity.Victory at Anfield would see Tottenham reduce the gap behind Leicester to two points, with the Foxes facing Southampton in the first match of Super Sunday. It is the only time in the run-in Spurs get to play before the league leaders but Pochettino insists his side must focus purely on their own performances.We need to try and win every single game and wait for Leicester to drop points, Pochettino said.But we have no focus on the seven games, we are focused on Saturday, the most important game. We try to win the game and wait to see what happens in another stadium. At 101 years of age Irene McBride is Tottenhams oldest season ticket holde We are focused on our game try to perform well and win and wait to see what happens because it doesnt only depend on us but 99 per cent it depends on us to fight until the end of the season for the title.Meanwhile, Pochettino has been given a welcome injury boost, with news Toby Alderweireld has recovered from a stomach bug and is expected to be fit to face Liverpool.Fellow defender Jan Vertonghen is back in training after overcoming a knee injury, and while this weekend will come too soon for the Belgian, he could be available to face Manchester United on April 10.Watch Liverpool v Tottenham on Saturday Night Football. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 5pm. Or watch live for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Pochettino praises England Alli can be 10 times better Poch: Top seven in title race Tottenham fixtures China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz