Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.01.2019 09:58
EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers returned to the ice Wednesday after 12 days off for the Olympic break, several of them with red Antworten

EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers returned to the ice Wednesday after 12 days off for the Olympic break, several of them with red faces either from sun tanning or the hard bike riding that was part of the mini training camp/conditioning session they were put through. Air Jordan 5 Retro Australia . "It feels a lot shorter than it was," said veteran defenceman Andrew Ference, who spent part of the break with his family in Canmore, Alta., visiting former Olympians Thomas Grandi and Sara Renner. "But its a really good chance to get rid of all the little aches and pains." Ference said it has to be remembered that with back-to-back condensed seasons - last year because of the lockout - players need the break both mentally and physically. "The last calendar year I think I played 110 or 120 games, so its a much welcomed break." It was a break that came with the Oilers suddenly having found their game in the midst of another disastrous, non-playoff season. They went into the Olympic break having won five of their previous seven games - one of the losses was in overtime - and outscoring their opponents 18-12. Their previous 10 games before the break - the statistic the NHL keeps - showed them at 5-3-2, a record that put them in the middle of the pack, unlike the 29th place they are in with their overall record of 20-33-7. "It is tough from that aspect," forward Jordan Eberle said of the untimely break. "Some of the GMs around the league have been complaining, some of the teams were going well and then you get this break. Its almost like a new season starting. "But, for me personally, I feel you get re-energized, with a little more jump and a little more excitement to play, like you did in camp. I feel really energized and ready to play." Like many of the players, Eberle took a vacation away from the game, away from Edmonton and away from winter. But not away from working out. "Yeah I went away but I definitely worked out," he added. "I knew today was going to be a tough day. It was just a bit of a skate but most of the stuff was in the gym and it was tough." Ference said the players were put through a tough physical that included a hard bike ride but said everybody looked fine. "Nobody was puking." Veteran Ryan Smyth said it would have been nice to be playing in the Olympics again, but he appreciated the great family time he had in Mexico. And as a player turning 38 on Friday, he said "any time you get some rest for the body to recuperate, it will really help." While players made sure they stayed physically active and in shape, they were able to mentally turn off the game and enjoy some rare family time. "Your mind is a little off on vacation so you give yourself a break there," said Eberle, second on the Oilers scoring with 45 points. "But as far as your body you have to make sure youre still able to come back and play 22 games. So everyone took their mind away from the game, which is a good thing. "I went on vacation somewhere hot and your mind is so out of it that you think, wow, I have to come back and play hockey? But as soon as you get to Edmonton, see the snow on the ground, it changes pretty quickly. I got on the ice, felt pretty excited to get back. Its almost like a new season here." The Oilers resume play Feb. 27 at home against the Minnesota Wild. 20:11ET 19-02-14 Air Jordan 5 Wholesale Australia .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday. Air Jordan 5 Online Australia . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. http://www.cheapairjordan5australia.com/ . Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute.Ahead of the 98th edition of the PGA Championship, live on Sky Sports, we take a look at the standout figures from golfs final major of the year. ZEROThe number of English players to have won the tournament since it switched from a match play to a stroke play event in 1958. Jim Barnes was a two-time PGA Champion under the stroke play format, winning the first two tournaments in 1916 and 1919. ONEThe margin Phil Mickelson won by on the only other occasion where the tournament was held at Baltusrol, finishing one stroke clear of Thomas Bjorn and Steve Elkington. Mickelsons victory was his second of five major titles TWORory McIlroy is Europes only two-time PGA Champion since it became a stroke play event, following a record-breaking eight-shot win in 2012 with a one-stroke triumph at Valhalla in 2014.THREEThe number of strokes Jason Day won last years PGA Championship by, with the Australian posting a final-round 67 to see off Jordan Spieth and claim his maiden major title. Day was paired with Jordan Spieth during the final round in 2015 FOURJack Nicklaus has more runner-up finishes in the tournament than any other player, following joint second-placed showings in 1964 and 1965 by ending one stroke short in 1974 and 1983.FIVEWalter Hagen was a five-time winner while the tournament was still a match play format, following a first victory in 1921 with four consecutive titles from 1924.Jack Nicklaus is the only player to win it five times since the tournament became a stroke play event. The first of those came in 1963 and the fifth was won by seven strokes in 1980, with the other wins being in 1971, 1973 and 1975. SIX Billy Casper has the six top-five finishes in the tournament, more than any other player who has never won the title. The three-time major champion ended runner-up on three occasions.SEVENThe number of PGA of America Professionals who have seen their sons go on to claim PGA Championship victory. Mike Ford was the first to see this happen when his son Doug won in 1955, with Mark Bradley the most recent as Keegan claimed the 2011 title.Jack Burke Jr (1956), son of Jack Burke Sr, Dave Marr II (1965), son of Dave Marr I, Raymond Floyd (1969 and 1982), son of Loran B. Floyd, Davis Love III (1997), son of Davis Love II, and Rich Beem, son of Laarry Beem, complete the set. Jordan 5 Cheap For Sale. Beem claimed a one-shot win over Tiger Woods EIGHTOnly eight players have won the US PGA on their debut. Jim Barnes was the first to do so in 1916, with Keegan Bradley the most recent to manage it in 2011.Tom Creavy (1931), Bob Hamilton (1944), Doug Ford (1955), Bob Tway (1986), John Daly (1991) and Shaun Micheel (2003) complete the list.NINEThe position John Daly was on the reserve list in the field for the year he won the title in 1991.After getting in last-minute and driving through the night to take his place at Crooked Stick, Daly finished three clear of the chasing pack to claim the first of two major victories. Victory was Dalys first of two major titles TENPlayers from 10 different countries have lifted the Wanamaker Trophy. 78 of the 97 victories have come from American players, with Australia the next most successful with five wins.England, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Fiji and Northern Ireland all have one player who has won the tournament on two occasions, while South Korea, Ireland and Germany complete the list.THIRTEENThe number of occasions in history where the tournament has gone to a play-off finish. Jerry Barber won the first PGA Championship decided by extra holes in 1961, with Keegan Bradleys win in 2011 the last time the event went beyond 72 holes. Bradley was outside of the worlds top 100 when he claimed a shock victory Also the number of players to have post a round of 63 in PGA Championship historyTWENTYGene Sarazen was 20 years, five months and 22 days old when he became the youngest-ever PGA Champion in 1922. Tom Creavy was a couple of months older for his triumph in 1931. Watch the PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: 2015 recap: Day claims victory PGA Championship news Woods to miss Championship Golf live on Sky Sports China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz