Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 08:46
DENVER - With this much speed and acceleration, its no surprise Emmanuel Sanders is so adept at catching up. [url=http://www.air Antworten

DENVER - With this much speed and acceleration, its no surprise Emmanuel Sanders is so adept at catching up. Jordan Retro 13 Wholesale .Sanders waited six long weeks to join the list of players who have caught a touchdown pass from Peyton Manning. Now, he has four in less than a week.Manning and Sanders connected for a trio of touchdowns Thursday night in the Denver Broncos 35-21 victory over the San Diego Chargers.We understand in this offence, it can be anyones night at any moment, said Sanders, who didnt catch his first TD pass for Denver until Sunday night, when Manning set the career record. Im just happy tonight was my night.Sanders caught all nine passes Manning threw his way and gained 120 yards Thursday night.He needs just 106 more yards to top his best season he ever had in four years in Pittsburgh. Thats all in a nights work for Sanders, who has four career 100-yard receiving games, all this season.Im enjoying playing with him, Manning said. Hes got a great work ethic. He really loves football and he brings that energy to practice every day and also to the playing field. ... He was pretty special tonight.With the Chargers banged-up secondary double-teaming red-hot receiver Demaryius Thomas, Sanders caught TD throws of 2, 31 and 3 yards. The last one followed Chris Harris Jr.s interception of a flustered Philip Rivers.Rookie running back Juwan Thompson added two TD runs as the Broncos (6-1) tightened their grip on the AFC West over the Chargers (5-3), who lost their second straight game.Its an accomplishment for the room, said Ronnie Hillman, who carried 20 times for 109 yards. Its a touchdown for the room. Hes taking them, but thats all right. He earns them. Thats a tough 2 yards to get. Im just playing my role getting him down there.Manning finished 25 of 35 for 286 yards with three TDs and no interceptions or sacks five nights after breaking Brett Favres career touchdown mark.Sanders speed, combined with Hillmans second gear, is the juice GM John Elway had in mind when he said the Broncos could be better this year than they were last season.John Elway and his staff went out and wanted to increase our team speed in all phases of the game and I think weve done that, coach John Fox said.Sanders called Denver wide receivers heaven when he joined the Broncos in the spring. He spent his first five games in a Broncos uniform piling up the yards — 473 of them — but wistfully wishing to become the 45th player to catch a touchdown pass from Manning.The only blemish in Sanders breakout night was his fumble in the fourth quarter that Wes Welker recovered.His teammates teased him that hell be carrying around the football with the green beanie as punishment next week.But its not big deal, Sanders said. Its only going to make me better.Each time Thompson scored, Rivers and the Chargers responded with 80-yard drives that ended with touchdown catches by tight end Antonio Gates. His first score was a 4-yard grab on fourth down, his second a 10-yard catch with 9 1/2 minutes left that made it 35-21.Rivers finished 30 of 41 for 252 yards with three TDs and two interceptions.Brandon McManus missed a 53-yard field goal with six minutes remaining, giving the Chargers great field position, but safety Rahim Moore intercepted Rivers pass to Malcolm Floyd at the Denver 4 and the Broncos grounded it out from there.With Sanders having a big day, Demaryius Thomas quietly topped 100 yards himself for the fourth straight week, finishing with 105 yards on eight catches, a team record.Manning broke another of Favres records on this night, albeit a much more obscure one: he now has 16 seasons with 20 or more touchdown passes, one more than Favre. And hes approaching another of Favres marks: with his 157th career multiple TD game, Manning is two shy of Favres mark in that category.After losing at home to the Chargers on a Thursday night in December — Denvers only home loss last season — the Broncos changed their work week. They practiced without pads and helmets.But their first two drives led to punts as defensive co-ordinator John Pagano again found ways to thwart Manning even with a banged-up secondary that was missing cornerbacks Brandon Flowers (concussion) and Steve Williams (groin).Then, Sanders starting finding the end zone.Theyre better than us right now, San Diego safety Eric Weddle said. Thats the reality of it. Its a long season. When we meet them again, however many more times, well be better.Even Manning found something he didnt like on his and Sanders big night.He didnt like it when the scoreboard operator fired up the crowd when the Broncos were trying to chew up the clock.Im not sure what hes doing, hes playing music and showing players dancing and getting the crowd fired up when we have the ball, Manning complained. I dont think we should be doing that. I dont think we should be showing their quarterback on the sideline. I thought that was disrespectful.Our fans are great. Our fans our loud. Our scoreboard operator, it wasnt his best night.Notes: Gates became the Chargers career leader in yards receiving with 9,610, breaking the mark set by Hall of Fame WR Lance Alworth (9,584). ... Broncos LB Lamin Barrow sustained a concussion.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Jordan 13 NZ . Diego Costa headed in Gabis corner seven minutes from time to secure victory ahead of the return match in Madrid on March 11. "We know that at Madrid it will be another game, which will also be important and very difficult," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said. Air Jordan 13 Sale NZ . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont. http://www.airjordan13nz.com/ .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday.EDMONTON -- Fresh off her second Olympic gold medal and a practice with the NHLs Edmonton Oilers, goaltender Shannon Szabados will join the Columbus Cottonmouths of the Southern Professional Hockey League next week. The Cottonmouths announced Friday the team intended to sign the Edmonton goalie. Szabados would be the first female to play in the 10-team SPHL since its formation 10 years ago, the team said. Its been an eventful two weeks for Szabados, who backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. 20 in Sochi. "When I got home from Sochi, I thought Id be hanging my stuff up for the summer, but definitely excited to get over there," Szabados told The Canadian Press. "Theres three guys that I played college with that play on this team in Columbus and theyve been bugging me for a couple of years to go there." "I had never talked to their head coach and he called me yesterday. Honestly, I thought he was calling to ask me if I would want to go there next year. It happened a little fast, but Im excited." Szabados made 27 saves in Canadas 3-2 thrilling overtime win over the U.S. to defend the gold in Sochi. She posted a 28-save shutout over the Americans in the womens Olympic hockey final in 2010. But the 27-year-old has spent the majority of her hockey career in mens leagues. She played for Sherwood Park, Bonneyville and Fort Saskatchewan during her four years in the Alberta Junior Hockey League. Szabados was named the AJHLs top goaltender in 2006-07 after helping Fort Saskatchewan to a league-best record of 45-11-0-4. She then spent five years in Alberta mens college hockey with Grant MacEwen and then NAIT. She set a league record in 2012-13 for the lowest goals-against average (1.58) and her NAIT Ooks won their first championship in 16 years. Szabados stopped 30 of 31 shots in the final game. Cottonmouths captain Kyle Johnson, forward Jordan Draper and defenceman Andy Willigar are her former NAIT teammates. She suspects they paved her road to her first pro tryout. "Probably the guys had a lot to do with it," Szabados said. "It probably made the coach feel a little more at ease with the situation." Szabados will head to Columbus on Wednesday and will be introduced at a news conference the following day prior to a game at home against the Pensaccola Ice Flyers. Air Jordan 13 NZ. Winnipegs Andrew Loewen is the starting goaltender for the Cottonmouths "I am very excited to get a world-class athlete that has competed and has faced, high-pressured situations," Cottonmouths head coach Jerome Bechard said in a statement. "She won a championship with NAIT last year alongside Andy Willigar and Jordan Draper so I know she can compete at this level," Bechard said. "We are working on her immigration, and we are looking to sign her officially Thursday, where she will be backing up Loewen. "She will play when she feels comfortable and situated." The Cottonmouths are 23-22-3 and rank seventh in the league. Szabados participated in an Edmonton Oilers practice Wednesday. The Oilers were short a goalie on trade deadline day awaiting the arrival of Viktor Fasth from Anaheim. Szabados is grateful for that practice now because its the only time shes been on the ice since winning Olympic gold Feb. 20. "I havent been in the gym, I havent been on the ice, I havent been sleeping well," Szabados confessed. "Its been a whirlwind. I told (the coach) Im not going to rush into anything. If I dont feel comfortable I might not even play at all this year. "I want to go there and get on the ice and see how I feel. I still have to unpack from Sochi and pack for this. Im not too worried. Its only been two weeks." No woman has ever played in an NHL regular-season game. Goaltender Manon Rheaume became the first to play in an exhibition game with the Tampa Bay Lightning in 1992. Canadian womens star Hayley Wickenheiser has played as a forward in mens leagues in Finland and Sweden. The SPHL also includes the Bloomington Thunder, Fayetteville FireAntz, Huntsville Havoc, Knoxville IceBears, Louisiana IceGators, Mississippi RiverKings, Mississippi Surge and Peoria Rivermen. Szabados is accustomed to joining male teams. She believes her former Ook teammates will help her settle into the Cottonmouths locker room. "With having those three guys that Ive played with and since this has happened, at least a handful have tweeted at me and reached out to me," she said. "The older Ive gotten, the easier the transition has been to a new team. Im honestly not worried at all. They seem like a good group of guys." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz