Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 08:46
s earlier, Donaldson hit a trick Antworten

SUNRIVER, Ore. Asics Shoes Discount . -- Rod Perry shot an even-par 72 in rainy conditions Monday at Sunriver Resort to take the second-round lead in the PGA Professional National Championship. Perry, the PGA head pro at Crane Lakes in Port Orange, Fla., had two birdies and two bogeys on the Crosswater Club course, the site of the final two rounds. The 39-year-old left-hander had an 8-under 135 total after opening with a 63 on the Meadows course. "No lead is safe; thats for certain," said Perry, the 2012 PGA Professional Player of the Year. "Obviously, Crosswater is playing pretty tough. The crosswinds are there, and its tough to get the ball close to the hole. Its tough to get the ball inside 8 to 10 feet. We have a lot of golf to play. Thirty-six holes on this golf course a lot can happen." Mark Sheftic and Chip Sullivan, the 2007 winner at Sunriver, were a stroke back after shooting 4-under 67 on the Meadows course. The 38-year-old Sheftic is a PGA teaching pro at Merion in Ardmore, Pa., the site of the U.S. Open last week. "Hectic is the right word," Sheftic said. "But, you have to say this, everyone that works at Merion and the members, it was a hectic week for us all. Being out here its almost like a vacation. I dont know if I want to say it that way, because its still a lot of stress. But its fun to get out here and play some golf." The 48-year-old Sullivan, the PGA director of golf at Hanging Rock in Salem, Va., holed out for eagle with a wedge approach on his opening hole -- the par-5 10th. "It is a good feeling to be back here," Sullivan said. "I feel like I have never left. I feel like I have the wave going. I didnt hit the ball as well as Id like, but the putter saved me. I made a lot of two putts, and am really happy where I stand. Im trying to relax and see if I can get the ball rolling tomorrow and make some more birdies." Corey Prugh, tied with Perry for the first-round lead, was fourth at 6 under after a 74 at Crosswater. Hes a PGA assistant professional at Manito in Spokane, Wash. The top 20 finishers will earn spots in the PGA Championship in August at Oak Hill in Rochester, N.Y. Cheap Asics Shoes Online .? It was his second straight start for the Jets; he suffered a 1-0 loss against Minnesota Monday. So this season Hutchinson has now won games in the ECHL, AHL and NHL. He was perfect three- for-three in the shootout to nail down the win. Asics Shoes Clearance Sale . scored 18 of his career- high 28 points in the first half, as fifth-ranked Ohio State dominated No. http://www.cheapasics.us/ .She struggled with a hacking cough, she was sick, and she twice celebrated too early, but she held her composure in a 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory on Saturday.On her third match point, she let her racket go before hearing a let call to what she thought was an ace. NEW YORK -- Make no mistake about it: Sean Doolittle and the Oakland Athletics are enjoying these wins over the skidding New York Yankees. Yoenis Cespedes homered twice, Josh Donaldson hit a tiebreaking shot in the seventh inning and Oakland overcame a four-run deficit to beat the Yankees 7-4 Wednesday night for its fifth straight victory. The highest-scoring team in the majors this season, the As will go for a three-game sweep Thursday afternoon. They are 12-3 against New York since July 19, 2012. "I think theres the sense of the way we play that we have something to prove," said Doolittle, who earned his seventh save. "Weve got a little bit of a chip on our shoulder, small-market team, and we dont get a ton of national publicity. And when we get a chance to play against the Yankees on a big stage in their ballpark, guys step up." Donaldson connected off Jose Ramirez, who was making his major league debut, and added a pair of infield singles. Cespedes also had three hits to help the As move a season-best 15 games over .500 at 37-22, the best mark in the American League. "We never give up," Cespedes said through a translator. Jacoby Ellsbury had three hits, including an early three-run homer, but the Yankees matched a season worst with their fourth consecutive defeat. Theyve been outscored 21-0 from the seventh inning on during the slide. Derek Jeter made a costly error and New York dropped to 1-5 on a seven-game homestand with its 12th loss in the last 16 at Yankee Stadium. Jesse Chavez (5-3) hung around for six innings, long enough to get the win when his teammates rallied. Dan Otero got Brian McCann on a weak grounder with runners at the corners to protect a one-run lead in the seventh. Otero also worked a scoreless eighth and Doolittle got three quick outs to extend his career-best shutout streak to 16 1-3 innings. "Our bullpen down there is so deep and so well-rounded out that we really dont have a hole," Chavez said. "The guys come in and they attack, and I think thats why theyre so good in those situations." Cespedes started Oaklands comeback with a leadoff homer to centre in the fourth. Jed Lowrie hit a deep sacrifice fly in the fifth, and Yankees starter Vidal Nuno was pulled one out shy of qualifying for a win. Asics Shoes Sale Online. He left with a 4-2 lead after 92 pitches. Cespedes hit another leadoff shot in the sixth, this one off Matt Daley barely clearing the short porch in right. Derek Norris reached on Jeters throwing error from shortstop and scored the tying run on Alberto Callaspos long sacrifice fly. "We had our chances to add on and we werent able to do it," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "The guys are doing everything they can, but right now we just arent getting it done." Just called up from the minors, Ramirez (0-1) entered in the seventh. He retired his first batter but then gave up Donaldsons 16th homer on his fifth major league pitch. The drive to left field gave the As a 5-4 advantage. "I was a little nervous," Ramirez said through a translator. "I wasnt really thinking about pitching tonight but I knew the chance would be there because of our bullpen situation." Oakland has gone deep in 12 consecutive games, hitting 22 homers during that span. "Anytime you fall behind 4-0, you dont really expect to win these games even though you might think it," Otero said. "Our offence, its only a matter of time sometimes before they break out, and they showed it tonight again." The AL West leaders added two insurance runs in the ninth on a hit batter and a sacrifice fly against Wade LeBlanc in his Yankees debut. Craig Gentry made a sensational catch in left-centre to rob Gardner of at least a double in the first. Moments earlier, Donaldson hit a trickler toward third that stopped rolling right on the line just inches from the bag. The slugger clapped his hands emphatically at first base, drawing chuckles from teammates in the dugout. "That ball didnt even get to third base," he said. "Its just one of those things where you really appreciate a hit like that." NOTES: Gentry started in place of CF Coco Crisp, given a night off to rest his nagging neck. ... Oakland has the best road record in the majors at 20-10. ... It was Cespedes fourth career multihomer games. The other three came in June last season. ... Yankees DH-OF Alfonso Soriano, hitless in 16 at-bats, did not play. ... Masahiro Tanaka (8-1, 2.06 ERA) faces Oakland LHP Drew Pomeranz (5-2, 2.37) in the series finale. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz