Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.01.2019 08:34
CORK, Ireland -- Graeme McDowell birdied four of his closing eight holes to join two-time runner-up Robert Rock in the lead earl Antworten

CORK, Ireland -- Graeme McDowell birdied four of his closing eight holes to join two-time runner-up Robert Rock in the lead early on day two of the Irish Open on Friday. Justin Reid Texans Jersey . Both players shot 5-under-par 66 to move to 8 under for the tournament in superb scoring conditions at the Fota Island course. McDowell, looking to win the Irish Open for the first time, birdied three holes in succession from his 11th, and birdied his 15th. It was his lowest 36-hole tally on European Tour in 15 months, since he was 11 under en route to a tie for third in last years Cadillac Championship at Doral. "My game still requires some work but I feel like as I play my way into the summer, I feel my golf swing, my short game, and my putting is starting to get stronger," he said. "So I am a feel player and Im a guy that needs to spend time on the golf course with a card in his pocket to see where hes at. "And coming off last weeks U.S. Open, pressure and expectations are not as high this week, and I feel very comfortable." Rock was also feeling at home. Five years ago in Baltray, Rock lost to then-rookie Shane Lowry in a playoff. Rocks only consolation was Lowrys amateur status meant he had to forfeit the 500,000 euros first prize cheque. A year ago, Rock was joint runner-up in Dublin to fellow Englishman Paul Casey. "It is more to do with the time of year (for me), as I played well at the start of the year but then struggled, and your confidence takes a bit of a bashing. But then you work hard and I seem to start to play well again and it all turns around," he said. Italys Marco Crespi (67) and Englands Matthew Nixon (65) shared third place in the clubhouse on 7 under. Overnight leader Mikko Ilonen of Finland, who set a course record with his opening 64, teed off in the afternoon. Sammie Coates Jersey . Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. Jordan Akins Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Martinas-Rankin-Jersey/ . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night.MINNEAPOLIS -- Rookie Danny Santana had another big game and Kyle Gibson pitched well at home again. On Saturday, that formula added up to an impressive win. Santana drove in five runs, Gibson pitched seven strong innings and the Twins beat the Houston Astros 8-0. Santana, who hit his first major league home run on Friday night, flied out to lead off the first inning. He then got hits in his next four at-bats, raising his batting average to .373. "Dannys a good player. Hes electric," Gibson said. "He puts a lot of pressure on the defence, and being a switch-hitter and being as versatile as he is on defence as well makes for a great player to have up here." Santana is normally an infielder, but he also has played centre field this year. The last two games, Twins manager Ron Gardenhire has written Santana into the lineup at designated hitter. It doesnt seem to matter where hes playing, however -- hes valuable wherever the Twins put him. Santana hit a two-run single in the second, helping to chase Astros starter Scott Feldman (3-4). He added a two-run double in the fourth as the Twins broke it open with four runs against reliever Paul Clemens. Santana also had a pair of singles off Jerome Williams and drove in another run in the seventh. Thats four hits off three different pitchers -- not bad for a player with 67 career at-bats in the major leagues. "Hes taking his swings," Gardenhire said. "He doesnt know these pitchers so hes making some adjustments. He sees the breaking ball the first time and then hes ready for it the next time." The Twins have played the last two days without another rookie, slugging right fielder Oswaldo Arcia, who sprained his ankle on Thursday against the Brewers. Hes been available only to pinch-hit, and his absence has been noticed by Gardenhire. "You lose a guy like Arcia out of your lineup and you think, Wheres it going to happen now?" he said. "But somebody else just has to pick up the slack." Gibson (5-5) scattered three hits and three walks while striking out five, allowing only one runner to reach second base. He pushed his home recorrd to 4-1 with a 1. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys. 54 ERA this year, but he remains searching for an answer for his road numbers -- 1-4, 7.39. "I dont know what it is. Im just comfortable throwing here," Gibson said. "Im definitely comfortable on the road as well, and I dont think the numbers really get in my head -- Im still making pitches on the road. Maybe just not as many in big situations like I do at home." He was especially effective at keeping the ball on the ground -- he induced 12 ground ball outs, including the last nine batters he retired. Feldman was chased in the second inning as the Twins jumped to a 3-0 lead. After a perfect first, Feldman hit Josh Willingham leading off the second. Trevor Plouffe followed with a grounder that third baseman Matt Dominguez misplayed for an error. A walk to Kurt Suzuki loaded the bases with one out, but Feldman appeared to be on the verge of escaping when he struck out Eduardo Escobar. Shortstop Marwin Gonzalez bobbled Aaron Hicks grounder up the middle and a run scored. Santana hit a two-run single to right to put the Twins ahead 3-0, and Feldman got yanked after walking Brian Dozier to load the bases. "Brutal," Feldman said of his outing, which matched the shortest of his career. "I needed a pitch, (but it) just never happened. " "It was one of those days, back-to-back guys struggle to command the strike zone," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "Give Minnesota credit, they took pitch after pitch after pitch and put themselves into some good hitting counts. We didnt help ourselves by allowing them to extend innings." Clemens retired Joe Mauer on a fly ball to end the inning. But Clemens walked five batters in the fourth inning as the Twins scored four more runs. NOTES: The Twins promotional giveaway on Saturday was the "Gardy Gnome," a figurine depicting a gnome-like version of Gardenhire kicking a hat. "I told the promotions people, Whatever you want to do, go ahead," a slightly sheepish Gardenhire said. ... The Astros had won their previous six road games before Saturdays loss. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz