Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.01.2019 08:34
Jodie Broughton says the sting of losing to Warrington spurred Catalans on to their current six-game winning streak which they w Antworten

Jodie Broughton says the sting of losing to Warrington spurred Catalans on to their current six-game winning streak which they will look to extend against Salford live on Sky Sports on Saturday. Nate Solder Giants Jersey . The Dragons were 20-18 up with four minutes remaining in the fifth-round fixture before the Wolves hit back with two tries to steal an improbable 30-20 win.The loss was a rare one for the French outfit at home, and winger Broughton believes it was the catalyst for a wounded Catalans to launch an unlikely bid for a place in this years Grand Final. I think the Warrington defeat was probably the turning point in our season, said Broughton. We played pretty well up to the end of that game and probably shouldnt have lost it.We were the better team but since then weve stuck to our system and been robust with it as well. Todd Carney joins Jon Wells at the touchscreen to analyse Catalans 30-12 win over St Helens We feel, with the personnel weve got in the team, if we dont get to a final this year, it will be a pretty disappointing year.Its hard to do that but thats what were aiming for. Its important not to become complacent. Weve got to keep going forward if we are going to win something.This week the Perpignan side clash with Broughtons former club Salford, and a big win for third-place Dragons could see them claim top spot in the Super League standings by the end of the weekend. Broughton scored 53 tries in 93 Super League appearances for Salford from 2010-13 before signing for Huddersfield, and says it is a club that remains close to his heart.I loved my time at Salford, he said. It was the first full-time professional contract I had.Even though we didnt have a great deal of success while I was there, it was one of my best times.When we played there the other week, it was the first time Id been back to play since I left and I got a pretty good reception from the crowd. Broughton scored four tries against St Helens last week When I moved to Huddersfield, I was in and out in my first season with injuries and stuff and in the second year I was just out of favour.I had another two years there but I didnt want to be sat on the bench for the next two years. I asked if I could move on and its worked out well for me.Catalans are looking to complete the double over Salford after winning 26-12 at the AJ Bell Stadium on Good Friday.Catalans Dragons: Louis Anderson, Jason Baitieri, Thomas Bosc, Julian Bousquet, Jodie Broughton, Todd Carney, Rémi Casty, Alrix da Costa, Vincent Duport, Morgan Escaré, Tony Gigot, Justin Horo, Krisnan Inu, Willie Mason, Greg Mounis, Richie Myler, Pat Richards, Glenn Stewart, Dave Taylor.Salford Red Devils: Justin Carney, Michael Dobson, Niall Evalds, Mark Flanagan, George Griffin, Josh Griffin, Weller Hauraki, Josh Jones, Craig Kopczak, Olsi Krasniqi, Ryan Lannon, Rob Lui, Ben Murdoch-Masila, Gareth OBrien, Junior Sau, Logan Tomkins, Adam Walne, Jordan Walne, Josh Wood.Watch Catalans v Salford live on Sky Sports 2 from 4.55pm on Saturday. Catch all the action for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. Saquon Barkley Jersey . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world. Lorenzo Carter Jersey . - The Cleveland Indians will place centerfielder Michael Bourn on the disabled list before their opener at Oakland on March 31. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Bj-Hill-Jersey/ .Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said that all departing flights were back on schedule. However, arriving flights were still trying to catch up.Super Bowl Sunday got off to an inconvenient start for hundreds of passengers trying to get to Phoenix for the game.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - St. Louis Blues forward David Backes, Colorado Avalanche goaltender Semyon Varlamov and Florida Panthers forward Jonathan Huberdeau were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday. Backes scored an NHL-high five goals and added three assists in three games to earn the First Star. He recorded his second career four-goal game in a 6-0 triumph over the Arizona Coyotes on Jan. Riley Dixon Giants Jersey. 6. Varlamov went 3-0-0 with a 1.67 goals-against average, .962 save percentage and one shutout to pick up the Second Star, while Huberdeau recorded three goals and two assists over three outings to garner the Third Star. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz