Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.01.2019 09:20
goal was waved off and Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 All Gold . - Its time for RG3s latest comeback.One of the NFLs most dynamic play-makers — and personalities — is set to return Sunday, and the rest of the season could go far in determining his future in the league. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden made it all but official Thursday when he said he has every intent of starting Robert Griffin III against the Minnesota Vikings.All systems look like theyre go, Gruden said.Gruden said Griffin is fully recovered from a dislocated left ankle suffered in Week 2 and that the third-year quarterback took most of the first-team snaps in practice ahead of Colt McCoy, who started Monday nights upset over the Dallas Cowboys.We feel hes at 100 per cent physically right now, Gruden said. But we still have another day left and to make sure thats the case. All the doctors are on board, the trainers are on board, as far as physically, he looks great.Gruden again said he wants to make sure Griffin is comfortable running the playbook, including all the new plays and concepts added over the last six weeks.I want to see him decisive with the ball, throwing the ball, accuracy, feet in the pocket — very important — make sure hes not jittery, make sure hes not tentative whatsoever with his reads, his decisions, Gruden said. Make sure hes confident, plays with that confident air that he has that everybody loves moving forward, and (then) well make the final decision, but everything looks good so far.The Redskins did not make Griffin available for comment. He is scheduled to address reporters on Friday.Starting Griffin over McCoy has its risks in the Redskins quest to climb out of their early-season hole. Griffins only game in Grudens system, which is geared toward making Griffin less of a running quarterback and more of a pocket-passer, was a far-from-inspiring 17-6 loss to the Houston Texans in Week 1.McCoy, meanwhile, has completed 36 of 42 passes in 1 1/2 games since Kirk Cousins was benched at halftime against the Tennessee Titans and has the Redskins (3-5) on their first winning streak since 2012. The more experienced hand of McCoy could arguably fare better against the complex defensive schemes run by Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer.But Griffin remains the key to Washingtons future, and the team needs to see if he can remain healthy after three major leg injuries over six college and NFL seasons, while also determining whether he can develop the all-around game expected of elite quarterbacks. Griffin is currently under contract through 2015, and the Redskins next spring will have to decide whether to exercise a team option for 2016.Hes played five quarters of football as a starting quarterback for me since Ive been here, Gruden said, and hes got a lot to prove.Gruden said he wont limit Griffins mobility with play-calls because of the injury. Griffins best moves — including bootlegs and the read-option — will be part of the game plan.We cant hold back because of any past injuries, Gruden said. Hes got to play the position the way he plays it.Griffins return changes the viewpoint from the Vikings defence. In two games vs. Minnesota, he is 41 for 59 for 463 yards, four touchdowns and one interception, along with 20 rushes for 182 yards and two TDs.Youve got to treat him like an extra running back, Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen said. Weve just got to hit him.The Redskins have a bye following the Minnesota game, but Gruden said there was no reason to keep Griffin waiting any longer. The quarterback wouldnt gain much practice time during the extra week because teams are mandated to give players at least five days off.Theres really no benefit to, if hes healthy, to really sitting him and waiting for the bye because its not like his leg is going to get stronger, Gruden said. His legs fine, so, (what) the heck.The nonstop barrage of RG3 questions was perhaps taking its toll on the first-year coach, but he handled it with humour. Asked if he could just go ahead and declare once and for all that Griffin is starting, Gruden replied: We have every intent of him of him starting, but, you know, (shoot), who knows?After some laughter, he added: I might just change my mind now and just start Colt for the first play of the game — just to tick everybody off.___AP Pro Football Writer Dave Campbell in Eden Prairie, Minn., contributed to this report.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Purple . -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Grey . The Thunder earned the Game 1 win with a 100-86 victory Saturday night. Oklahoma City dominated the first half and led by 22 at the break, but saw its lead shrink to just two points in the fourth quarter. http://www.cheapairmax90shoesfreeshipping.com/cheap-nike-air-max-90-gold/ . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. CALGARY -- Sean Monahan scores. Calgary Flames win. Repeat. In whats quickly becoming a familiar script, the 18-year-old rookie sensation was at it again Friday night scoring the game-winner with 2:43 left in the third period to lead Calgary to a 3-2 victory over the New Jersey Devils. The sixth overall pick in the 2013 NHL draft, Monahan has had a dream start to his pro career with goals in four straight games. "Thats the biggest one yet," said Monahan, who turns 19 on Saturday. "It won us the game there and thats huge. We want to win as many games as we can right now, we want to have a good start and thats really big for our team right now." Monahan also has a five-game points streak (four goals, two assists), which is the longest for a Flames rookie since 31-year-old Sergei Makarov had points in seven straight games to begin his NHL career in 1989-90, which was before the league re-wrote the rules around rookie eligibility. "Ive got to give a lot of credit to my linemates and the players Im playing with," said Monahan, who is still eligible to return to OHLs Ottawa 67s although the likeliness of that happening seems to decrease with every passing game. "Theyre making it easy on me, putting the pucks right on my tape and in good position and fortunately enough, Im putting them in the back of the net." The game-winner was a prime example of that. Sven Baertschi made a hit along the side boards, grabbed the loose puck and zipped a perfect pass to Monahan, who steered it behind Marty Brodeur. The 41-year-old Devils goaltender already had 29 NHL wins when Monahan was born. "As soon as I got the puck, I was looking towards the net. I saw Jiri (Hudler) but then I saw (Monahan) back door," said Baertschi. "We were just looking at each other and I was like OK, theres only one thing I have to do, get that puck right to him and there was only one stick in the way, so I passed it as hard as I could." It is the first time since the Flames moved to Calgary in 1980 that the team has taken at least one point in each of its first five games. "We feel good but there are no stats right now that allows us to sit on those five games. We have 82 to play. There is still lots of hockey to be played," said Flames coach Bob Hartley. Dennis Wideman and Mark Giordano also scored for Calgary (3-0-2). Hudler had two assists to extend his points streak to five games. The Flames now depart on a five-game road trip that begins Wednesday in Anaheim. "We have to have a big road trip. Were playing some of the bbest teams in the league," said Giordano. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale. "Youre not going to beat those teams if you dont play the right way. Were looking forward to it but weve got to bring the juice." Adam Henrique and Dainius Zubrus scored for New Jersey (0-2-3). The Devils are 0-1-2 with two stops to go on their five-game road trip. They visit Winnipeg on Sunday. On the heels of a stretch that included two shootout losses and an overtime loss, it was another tough defeat. "Obviously we want to get wins and were not getting them, but the last thing we need to do is really get frustrated or over-analyze it," said Devils captain Bryce Salvador. Jaromir Jagr said they just have to keep their chins up and keep going. "We just made some mistakes and it cost us," said Jagr. "We had the lead every game except the first game against the Penguins. Weve got to learn to play with the lead." New Jersey poured on the pressure in one stretch in the third when the game was tied 2-2. But despite Joey MacDonald losing his stick, the Devils were unable to score with Flames bodies diving in front of shots all over. "We had it for a minute and a half but they were able to block everything," said Jagr. Despite his frustration, Jagr still managed to mix in some humour as he reflected on the chances that got away in that one frenzied scramble. "Theyre smart, huh. Theyre tired so they laid down," Jagr said. "Everybody does it, so do you. When youre tired, you go sleep. They went down but we couldnt lift the puck up. We had so many chances." Already ahead 2-1 late in the second period, New Jersey appeared to have scored again when Ryan Clowes slapshot off the wing bounced up in the air off MacDonald and into the net. However, the goal was waved off and Devils winger Michael Ryder, who had gone hard to the net for the rebound, was sent off for goalie interference. Calgary had its best prolonged pressure of the game on the ensuing power play, controlling the puck in the Devils zone for the entire man advantage. After several close changes, Giordano eventually poked a backhand into the net to tie it 2-2. Notes: Calgarys Lee Stempniak had his four-game points streaks snapped. ... David Jones (upper body) did not play. He has been placed on injured reserve and is considered week-to-week. Tim Jackman made his season debut in his place. ... Monahan turns 19 on Saturday. ... New Jerseys Jacob Josefson made his season debut after being a healthy scratch the first four games. He was inserted for Andrei Loktionov. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz