Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.01.2019 08:52
SAN ANTONIO -- Even though it was an ugly victory, the banged-up San Antonio Spurs were just happy to end a three-game losing st Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Even though it was an ugly victory, the banged-up San Antonio Spurs were just happy to end a three-game losing streak given their troubling rash of recent injuries. Patrick Chung Jersey . Tim Duncan had 23 points and 17 rebounds, Tony Parker added 18 points and 10 assists, and San Antonio rallied past the skidding Sacramento Kings 95-93 on Saturday night. The win came in San Antonios final home game before departing for its annual "Rodeo Road Trip" that lasts nearly a month. "Its huge to start the road trip like that," Parker said. "We needed a win. Obviously we were in a little slump with those three losses. We wanted to get back on the right track." Patty Mills scored 15 points and Boris Diaw added 14 for San Antonio, which wont play at home again until Feb. 26 against Detroit. Despite playing Friday night against the Dallas Mavericks, Sacramento almost spoiled the going-away party for the Spurs. Isaiah Thomas had 26 points, Rudy Gay scored 23 and Derrick Williams added 14 for the Kings, who have lost seven straight. "Were playing the San Antonio Spurs; theyre going to make their runs," Gay said. "Theyre going to make tough plays. They do that time and time again. Its not were surprised that they did that. But we still had a chance to win and I still wish I had the shot back." After scoring 22 points primarily against Marco Belinelli, Gay was limited to one in the fourth with the 6-foot-8 Diaw guarding him. Gay missed a potential game-winning, 15-foot jumper over Diaw with 0.5 seconds remaining. "The rim. The rim," Gay said when asked what he saw on the final shot. "I mean, honestly, I wish I had that one back; I dont think I miss that too many other times." After being outplayed by Gay and Thomas for much of the game, the veteran Spurs took over down the stretch to end their longest losing streak of the season. Parker and Duncan scored San Antonios final eight points, but they also gave Sacramento hope by going 1 for 3 on free throws in the final 12 seconds. Duncan missed both his attempts with the Spurs clinging to a 94-93 lead. "Very, very, very (frustrating)," Duncan said. "Not many times I get that situation. Just disappointed I couldnt step up and knock them out." The Spurs were sluggish on offence with newly signed Shannon Brown starting and Tiago Splitter returning from injury, giving them their third different starting lineup in three games. Brown, signed to a 10-day contract, had two points and two rebounds in 14 minutes. "We need minutes," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "We have to use those minutes so that guys that know the system can be out there at the end of the game. Otherwise, theyre going to be too tired at the end. He gave us good minutes so that we could get everybody else in." San Antonio shot 6 for 20 in the third quarter while falling behind by as many as 10 points. Gay and Thomas matched that production themselves, going a combined 6 for 13 in the third. Williams first 3-pointer gave Sacramento a 76-66 lead with 2 minutes left in the third. Matt Bonner hit a 3 for the Spurs and a jumper that tied the game at 85 with 6 minutes remaining. Then he drove the lane for a runner off the glass after Thomas went flying past him at the 3-point line. That gave San Antonio an 87-85 lead, its first since early in the third quarter. "(Bonner) was great," Duncan said. "He stepped up and scored a bunch of points in a row for us. Made some plays for us. Its going to be big for guys to step up as we have people out." The Spurs are still without Manu Ginobili, Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green, but Splitters return lifted their spirits. Splitter scored only two points but grabbed four rebounds and helped solidify the teams interior defence. "It was great to be back on the court with the guys," Splitter said. "I wasnt that aggressive on offence, but I just tried to help the guys on defence with the coverage and helps. Most importantly, we won, so Im happy." The Kings were missing leading scorer DeMarcus Cousins, who sat out his sixth straight game due to a sprained left ankle. Gay and Thomas made up for his loss offensively, accounting for half of the teams 53 first-half points. NOTES: Splitter got his loudest ovation of the season when he was announced in the starting lineup after missing 12 games with a sprained right shoulder. He came off the bench in the second half. ... Cousins suited up but did not play. He is day to day. ... Ginobili (strained left hamstring), Leonard (broken hand) and Green (broken left index finger) all sat behind the Spurs bench. Donta Hightower Jersey . Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. Donald Trump Jersey . In fact, with a few improvements, this could very well be a decent team over the next few seasons. I will go into more detail when digging into the Canucks Off-Season Game Plan, which will be coming earlier this year since they are part of the non-playoff contingent, there are some reasons to think this is a favourable situation for President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden and whomever he selects to be the new general manager. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Jordan-Richards-Draft-Jersey/ . Starting from pole, the 26-year-old Vettel turned in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday and join F1 greats Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher as just the third driver to win four consecutive championships. NEW YORK -- The Cleveland Indians know that Corey Kluber is the probably biggest reason they are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. He showed why Saturday. Kluber pitched four-hit ball for a superb six innings and Jose Ramirez hit his first career homer among three hits as the Indians ended a four-game skid with a 3-0 victory over the New York Yankees. "Every time he toes the rubber its a win," Reliever Cody Allen said. Michael Brantley also connected and had three hits for Cleveland, which won at Yankee Stadium for the first time in eight games and improved to 57-58. Ramirez hit a two-run drive in the second inning. Derek Jeter had an infield single in the sixth inning to pass Honus Wagner for sixth on the career list with No. 3,431. But New York was 0 for 9 with six strikeouts with runners in scoring position in losing for just the second time in eight games. "I try not to think about it but today, Honus Wagner, hes the last one on the list that has played short at all -- so that one hits home a little bit," Jeter said. "But anytime youre passing guys that have had the careers that theyve had, its kind of overwhelming." Kluber (13-6) did not allow a hit until Jacoby Ellsbury doubled with one out in the fourth and struck out 10. The right-hander has allowed only one earned run in his last 31 1-3 innings over four starts. He has won six straight decisions. "Just stick with my same approach. Maybe just executing a little better," Kluber said of his recent success. Scott Atchison, Bryan Shaw and Allen each pitched an inning with Allen finishing striking out two to finish the five-hitter for his 15th save. Brandon McCarthy (4-1) lost for the first time in six starts with New York. He received a scare in the third when he took a liner off his right foot but he continued for 6 1-3 innings, yielding two runs and seven hits. McCarthy was hit in the head by a liner in 2012 and looked briefly shaken this time. "I dont thiink about it," McCarthy said. Irving Fryar Jersey. "Its one of the things when I was coming back that I had to accept the reality that things can come back at you -- you still have to play." Yankees manager Joe Girardi said x-rays of McCarthys foot were negative. TRAINERS ROOM Indians: Left fielder David Murphy was lifted after the fifth inning with soreness in the right side. He said his side has been bothering him the last week but got worse Saturday. He will have an MRI. ... Right fielder Nick Swisher was lifted for the eighth inning because of his troublesome right knee. Yankees: Catcher Brian McCann was placed on the seven-day concussion list. He was hit in the facemask by a foul ball Friday night in the third inning and was feeling foggy when Girardi pulled him for a pinch hitter in the sixth. ... First baseman Mark Teixeira missed a third straight game with an injured pinkie. He said it was too sore to play. UP NEXT Indians: Carlos Carrasco (3-4) will make his first start since April 25 for Cleveland, taking Danny Salazars spot. Salazar was demoted to the minors last week. Carrasco was 0-3 with a 6.95 in four starts before being relegated to the bullpen. He has a 2.30 ERA in 26 appearances. Yankees: Hiroki Kuroda (7-7) is 14-4 with a 2.48 ERA in 24 day games since joining New York in 2012. SLEEPING ON THE JOB Indians manager Terry Francona slept on the couch in the visiting managers office after Friday nights 10-6 loss that took nearly four hours. "I was out cold, man," he said. K-ZONE Kluber has seven games with at least 10 strikeouts this season, the most by and Indians pitcher since Dennis Eckersly did it eight times in 1976. NO FREEBIES McCarthy has walked three or fewer batters in each of his last 105 starts dating to 2009, the longest active streak in the majors. TRADE BAIT The fan who caught Ramirezs homer asked for two autographed balls from Jason Giambi, a former Yankee. The Indians said they made the deal. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz