Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.01.2019 09:21
TORONTO - Anthony Duclair was happy to ditch his blue New York Rangers jersey for a red Team Canada one, at least for a few week Antworten

TORONTO - Anthony Duclair was happy to ditch his blue New York Rangers jersey for a red Team Canada one, at least for a few weeks. Patrick Robinson Jersey .Duclair was released by the NHL club to take part in the camp leading up to the world junior hockey championship in Montreal and Toronto. So far, hes the only one.As Canada gears up to try to win its first world junior gold since 2009, theyll have to do so without a handful of eligible players who are making an impact in the pros like Floridas Aaron Ekblad and Tampa Bays Jonathan Drouin. The status of two others, Ottawas Curtis Lazar and Vancouvers Bo Horvat, is still uncertain.Letting Duclair go seemed to be a no-brainer for New York, given that he was a part-time player after making the team out of training camp.Im glad that the Rangers let me be a part of this tournament, Duclair said Saturday morning. Its the last opportunity for me to play in this tournament. When youre playing against the best junior-age players in the world, you know youre going to get some good hockey and some good minutes. Its a big tournament and its really tough to play in. Im really looking forward to it.But its far from a one-size-fits-all strategy when NHL teams weigh whether to send their young stars to the world juniors. In the case of Ekblad and Colorados reigning Calder Trophy winner, Nathan MacKinnon, saying no is quite easy.Then there are the iffy cases like Drouin, Lazar and Horvat, each of whom has played a bottom-six role as a rookie in the NHL. All have been healthy scratches fewer times than Duclair was with the Rangers.Every situations different, Duclair said. I think every player you need to handle differently. Some guys in the NHL have a lot of impact in their club teams. You dont want to let them go. For myself, I was in and out of the lineup as a young guy, so I think it was a pretty good decision for me to come here.Drouin was Canadas second-leading scorer at last years tournament with three goals and six assists in seven games. Looking at his whole season with the Quebec Major Junior Hockey Leagues Halifax Mooseheads, Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman liked what he saw out of Drouin becoming a more complete player.After breaking his right thumb, Drouin made his Tampa Bay debut in October and has a goal and 10 assists and has averaged just under 13 minutes of ice time. Coach Jon Cooper made him a healthy scratch four times.Still, Yzerman wants Drouin to keep growing in the NHL, not at the junior level.Its just going to take a little time adjusting, Yzerman told local media this week. Were asking him to do more than just score: Be good in all aspects of the game. And hes committed to it and we want him to get as much opportunity here.Lazar had three goals and four assists for Canada last year, and theres only a small chance hell get to have an encore. Part of that has to do with a knee injury to Chris Neil that opens up a spot for the 19-year-old with the Senators.A healthy scratch twice early, Lazar has a goal and six assists and has had similar ice time to Drouin. The Senators declined comment on Lazar until a final decision is made on whether to loan him to Canada for the world juniors.Horvat might be the most interesting case of all, considering he has carved out a niche for himself with the Canucks.Horvat, who was selected with the draft pick Vancouver acquired in the Cory Schneider trade with New Jersey, has only been scratched once since he broke into the NHL. He has a goal and four assists and is averaging about 10 minutes of ice time per game.When the Canucks came to Toronto on Dec. 6, Hockey Canada president and CEO Tom Renney took a light-hearted jab at trying to get Horvat loaned for the world juniors. In an interview shown on the video screens at Air Canada Centre, Renney said Team Canada was pretty complete, except for maybe a player on the ice tonight.That line aside, theres undoubtedly some pressure on the Canucks to decide before Canada finalizes its roster. Thats not due until Christmas Day, but the decision on Horvat must be made before the NHL roster freeze goes into effect Dec. 19.Duclair will get that experience after being passed over last year. The Montreal native had just a goal and six assists with the Rangers but in 2013-14 recorded 99 points for the Quebec Remparts.Canadian coach Benoit Groulx, whose full-time job is behind the bench for the QMJHLs Gatineau Olympiques, hopes Duclair can be a force. Last year after Christmas he was tough to play against, Groulx said. He ended up scoring 50 goals, and when you have a 50-goal scorer, whether its in the Quebec League, Ontario League or Western League, youve got to respect that.Duclair is a nice fit as a natural right-winger, according to Hockey Canada director of player personnel Ryan Jankowski.Scratched for Saturday nights exhibition game against the Toronto CIS Selects team, Duclair is a virtual lock to make the roster and just hopes he can make the most of this chance.I think I bring some experience, some leadership in the locker-room, Duclair said. Whatever I learned at the pro level I can bring down to the team here.———Follow @SWhyno on Twitter. DeMario Davis Jersey . FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes. TreQuan Smith Saints Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Cameron-Meredith-Jersey/ . Or, for that matter, the aged.DARLINGTON, S.C. - Kevin Harvick took advantage of new tires to pass Dale Earnhardt Jr. two laps from the end and win the longest race in the Darlington tracks 65-year NASCAR history on Saturday. Having been among the drivers outgunned the previous night in the Nationwide Series race by a car on fresher rubber, Harvick used the same approach in the Sprint Cup event. "I kind of learned that last night as we were in the Nationwide race," Harvick said. "It was a good tool in your bag to have there at the end." Harvick started from pole and had the most dominant car, but had to make it through a restart with 10 laps left and two tries at a green-white-checkered finish for added laps. Earnhardt finished second, his best showing at the track where his late father won nine times. Jimmie Johnson was third, 2013 winner Matt Kenseth fourth and Greg Biffle fifth. "It hurts a little bit to come this close," Earnhardt said. "Running seconds great, but nobodys really going to remember that." Harvick led 239 of the 374 laps, seven more than planned, and became the first two-time winner in the first eight races of the season. It also gave a bit of relief to those winners under the new 16-team Chase for the Sprint Cup championship that they wouldnt have to jostle with 26 winners — there are 26 races before the final 10 playoff events — to try and make it in. "It feels great," Harvick said. TreQuan Smith Jersey. "Its allowed us with the way the points system is to go for wins and not have to worry about the bad weeks too much." Harvick had just three top-fives and six top-10 finishes in 17 career Darlington races before this. He had nit finished better than fifth in his past 10 tries. He was cruising with 10 laps left when Joey Loganos car leaked fluids on the track. Johnson and Earnhardt took just two tires in the pits and snuck out ahead of Harvick, who had taken four tires and restarted fifth. Earnhardt quickly moved past Johnson for the lead until Denny Hamlin hit the wall for the 10th caution to set up the overtime finish. Earnhardt was still out front on that restart when Clint Bowyer got too close to Kurt Busch and spun him out — Busch made sure to walk up the track and stare down Bowyer — to force a second green-white-checkered finish. This time, Harvick and his fresher tires easily got past Earnhardt and drove on to his second win since joining Stewart-Haas Racing this off-season, adding Darlington to his win in Phoenix this year. Kyle Busch was sixth and Jeff Gordon, the points leader coming in, was seventh. Rookie Kyle Larson was eighth with Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman rounding out the top 10. The teams get a break next week for the annual Easter holiday before resuming the season at Richmond International Raceway on April 26. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz