Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.01.2019 09:21
BOSTON -- Playing a home game with an arena nearly half-filled with chanting fans of the visiting team didnt seem to faze Boston Antworten

BOSTON -- Playing a home game with an arena nearly half-filled with chanting fans of the visiting team didnt seem to faze Boston College for most of the game. Dante Pettis 49ers Jersey . Trevor Cooney scored 21 points, Jerami Grant added 16 and No. 2 Syracuse fought off the pesky Eagles for a 69-59 victory Monday night. Boston College, which struggled through a rough non-conference schedule, led the Orange with just over 10 minutes to play. "I think they have great hope in that locker room," BC coach Steve Donahue said of his team. "Is there confidence? Its getting there. Theres not despair, not discouragement. Theres a lot of hope and theyre proud to play for each other." C.J. Fair and Tyler Ennis both had 12 points for the Orange (17-0, 4-0 Atlantic Coast Conference). Grant added eight rebounds for Syracuse, one of four unbeaten teams in Division I. Syracuses size just proved to be too much for BC, which was missing starting centre Dennis Clifford, who rolled his ankle in warmups. He has played just two games this season battling soreness in both knees. Lonnie Jackson scored 18 points -- all on 3-pointers -- for the Eagles (5-12, 1-3), Ryan Anderson had 14 and Olivier Hanlan finished with 13 points and six assists. Mainly behind Jackson, who was 6 of 9, BC went 9 for 21 from 3-point range, but that magic ran out when the Orange tightened up their famed 2-3 zone down the stretch. "We knew he could shoot from the last game, we just couldnt find him," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said. Jackson nailed a 3-pointer late Saturday to give BC a win at Virginia Tech. Midway into the first half, the Syracuse fans broke into a chant of Lets Go Orange, and Cooney had three breakaway dunks off turnovers -- two coming off his steals -- as they took a 32-23 lead with 2 1-2 minutes left in the half. It looked like they were ready to break the game open. But the Eagles rallied to start the second half. "Even after we kind of collapsed in the first half, we bounced back and played great basketball," Donahue said. The Orange, who also started 2011-12 by winning their first 17 games, outrebounded Boston College 28-24, collecting half on the offensive glass, which helped them pull away for the win. Trailing 51-46 with just over 10 minutes to play, the Orange started take advantage of their size inside during a 16-1 run over the ensuing 3 1-2 minutes. Grant had a dunk and conventional three-point play. Cooney scored on a putback on the third offensive rebound and nailed a 3 from the right wing, capping the run. Following Hanlans two free throws, Baye Moussa Keita had a one-handed putback slam, making it 60-51 with 6:01 left. The Eagles were never closer than six points the rest of the way. Jacksons sixth 3-pointer of the game, coming off Joe Rahons long arcing pass over a double-team from corner to corner, had given BC a 50-44 lead with 11:56 left. But, after that shot, the Eagles went 11:12 without a field goal, turning the ball over on a handful of trips, before Eddie Odio had a dunk in the closing minute. The Eagles, who trailed 32-30 at halftime, opened the second half by outscoring the Orange 15-3 to take a 45-37 lead on Andersons dunk with just under 16 minutes to play. BC ran plays through the lower part of Syracuses zone that led to consecutive 3-pointers from the right corner by Jackson and Rahon before Anderson collected a feed inside for his dunk. The Eagles scored the final seven points of the first half, with Jacksons third 3-pointer triggering the run. It was the first time the schools -- both charter members of the Big East -- met as members of the ACC. Tarvarius Moore Jersey .Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Jimmie Ward Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Jimmie-Ward-Jersey/ . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun the international tournament will likely return in September 2016 rather than 2015.ATZENBRUGG, Austria - Defending champion Joost Luiten aims to become the first Dutch golfer to retain a title on the European Tour after taking a two-stroke lead over home crowd favourite Bernd Wiesberger going into the final day of the Lyoness Open. Luiten carded seven birdies and dropped one stroke on Saturday to shoot a 6-under 66 and go 11 under for the tournament. Wiesberger, who won the event in 2012, also had a round of 66. "I am in the position where I want to be," Luiten said. "I need to play well again and focus on my own game." Fabrizio Zanotti of Paraguay was four strokes behind Luiten in third, while Englands Adam Gee was another stroke back in fourth. Overnight leader Mikael Lundberg shot a 4-over 76 and dropped six strokes off the lead. The Swede double-bogeyed the par-4 third and had five more bogeys. Luiten went top of the leaderboard with five birdies on the front nine. He dropped a stroke on the par-3 14th but birdied two more holes on the back nine. The Dutchman singled out a long putt on the 17th as his best shot of the day. The birdie helped him stay two clear of Wiesberger, who birdied the 18th to the delight of the cheering home crowd. "I played really, really well on the first 12, 13 holes," Luiten said. "I ccould have done even better but I had that bogey on the 14th. Cassius Marsh 49ers Jersey. After that I didnt play great but I kept myself in it. Just one bogey is pretty good on a course like this." Wiesberger, who is ranked 69th, will need to win the tournament to enter the top 60 and earn a starting place at next weeks U.S. Open. But the Austrian said he wont think about a possible trip to Pinehurst, North Carolina, before his home tournament is over. Wiesberger carded five birdies on the first 10 holes before dropping a stroke on the par-4 11th. He gained two more strokes on the back nine. "I am very happy," he said. "Ive done pretty well and made a good move. I played decent on the back nine ... unfortunately I couldnt take advantage of the par-5s." Wiesberger played a final-round 65 two years ago and said he will likely need a similar score to give himself a chance of overtaking Luiten. "The way I hit the ball today, I can shoot that again," Wiesberger said. David Horsey of England carded the lowest score of the day with a 7-under 65 to trail Luiten by six. Horsey gained a stroke on the first hole and then made five consecutive birdies from the fifth. He added two more on the back nine before dropping a stroke on the par-4 17th. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz