Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.01.2019 09:22
TORONTO - By the time the Raptors make their selection in next months NBA draft, provided they stand pat at pick no. [url=http:/ Antworten

TORONTO - By the time the Raptors make their selection in next months NBA draft, provided they stand pat at pick no. Jaylen Brown Celtics Jersey . 20, three Canadian players should already be off the board. Thornhills Andrew Wiggins, a lock to go in the top three, will be the first of that group to hear his name called followed by possible lottery picks in guards Nik Stauskas and Tyler Ennis, all hailing from the Greater Toronto Area. Fittingly, Ennis initial stop on the pre-draft circuit came in his hometown, headlining the Raptors first workout session Thursday morning. The Brampton-raised point guard, like Wiggins and Stauskas, has been on their radar for a while. "Weve tracked him [for] a long time," admitted general manager Masai Ujiri. "This is one of those deals where we could go to Syracuse as many times as [we wanted], being close to [Toronto], drive up, so I was fortunate enough to go to a couple practices [and] a couple games." What he saw was a young man at the age of 19 who plays the game and carries himself with poise beyond his years, a common denominator among most of the countrys emerging prospects. "He plays very calm and thats the first thing I noticed," Ujiri said of Ennis, set to enter the NBA following his freshman season at Syracuse. "[Hes] very professional and carries himself the right way." "You see his demeanour and I think hell make a good professional." Ujiri has long been enamoured by the prospect of adding a Canadian-born product but remains steadfast in his belief that it would have to be the right player, in the right situation. Understandably, the Raptors GM will not draft a player simply for his passport, rather that player must be able to contribute at the highest level, address a need on the roster and possess the maturity required to strive in a high-pressure scenario. Ennis is a player who would appear to fit the bill. "I dont think anybody enters the draft just wanting to make a team and be happy there," said Ennis, arguably the best pure point guard in this years class. "Personally, I want to make an impact. I thought I was ready for the next level when I decided to enter the draft and if I were to end up on Toronto, I would definitely want to make an impact, especially in my home town." But will he be available to the Raptors at 20? "Id be surprised," Ujiri admitted. Unless the Raptors were to trade up in the draft - a possibility, however unlikely, that Ujiri wont completely rule out - they will likely miss out on that highly touted trio, but given the influx and depth of domestic talent that continues to come out of the country its only a matter of time until they call a Canadian to the podium. "I think anybody thats lucky enough to play in Toronto," Ennis said, "with the fan support that was shown in the playoffs and the great organization that the Raptors have, I think anybody that gets drafted here is lucky. "To have a Canadian would be great for the city, I think everybody would get behind them and I think it would just be a great opportunity." Of course, the Raptors also own a pair of second-round picks - 37 and 59 - where they could snag one of four other eligible Canadians. 7-foot-2 Calgary-native Jordan Bachynski, last seasons NCAA blocked shot leader, was among the participants in Thursdays workouts at the Air Canada Centre, while Quebecs Khem Birch and Torontos Melvin Ejim and Dwight Powell could audition for the Raptors when sessions resume next week. "To have so many Canadians in the draft is big for the country and for the most part, most of them are from the Greater Toronto Area, so I think its great for basketball in Canada and its great for us individually," Ennis added. "All of us have had very good years at our respective universities and wherever we end up I know everybody thats in the draft thats Canadian is hard working and good people off the court, so I think well all be able to find success." Marcus Smart Celtics Jersey . -- Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby. Aron Baynes Celtics Jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. http://www.authenticcelticsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Terry-Rozier-Celtics-Jersey/ . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning.Pakistan fielding coach Steve Rixon says the squads spirit is very high heading into the second Investec Test match against England at Old Trafford. Misbah-ul-Haqs first-innings century, in his maiden Lords Test last week, inspired Pakistan to a 1-0 series lead going into Fridays match.Rixon believes spirit is soaring within the group and that they are reaping the rewards of extensive pre-tour preparations, including an army boot camp in Karachi. The spirit is very high, and belief is high, the Australian said. England v Pakistan on Sky How to follow the action with Sky Sports from Friday morning [The win at Lords] was reward for a lot of hard work - the boot camp back in Pakistan, and a lot of hard work in Hampshire.You can see the ability in this group of youngsters, and a couple of more seniors, and its a pleasure to work with them - the enthusiasm they are showing, their enjoyment of the game. Younis Khan led the celebrations as Pakistan defeated England at Lords in the first Test Rixon also likened leg-spinner Yasir Shah to former Australia star Shane Warne after his 10-wicket match haul at Lords, just as England all-rounder Ben Stokes had earlier on Wednesday. Reggie Lewis Celtics Jersey. Generally speaking, Yasir will have a major effect in any game of cricket. It doesnt have to turn a lot for him to have an impact, he added. Weve picked out our three top players from the first Test between Pakistan and England When you have magnificent control you are in the game, and there are very few who have had that.Shane Warne is one, and Yasir is rightfully sitting at the top of the tree for that reason.Watch the second Test between England and Pakistan from 10am, Friday, Sky Sports 2. Also See: Shah best since Warne Two spinners too much? Bayliss seeks changes Pundits Old Trafford XI Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz