Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.01.2019 09:13
the pit entry or the Antworten

Morgantown, WV (SportsNetwork. Marquette King Jersey .com) - Juwan Staten and Devin Williams each scored 18 points, and the 18th-ranked West Virginia Mountaineers survived a wild overtime period to beat the TCU Horned Frogs 86-85 on Saturday. With seven seconds to go in the extra period, Daxter Miles Jr. hit a go-ahead 3-point shot for the Mountaineers to give them their first lead since regulation, but Trey Zeigler put TCU back on top by hitting a jumper with a second left. Jevon Carter then got behind the Horned Frogs defense on the inbounds pass, and after being fouled attempting a layup as time expired, hit a pair of free throws to send West Virginia to the win. I have no comment on that, said TCU coach Trent Johnson. Im going to take the high road and my team wont make excuses. Williams pulled down a game-high 12 rebounds and Staten handed out 12 assists. Jonathan Holton added 15 points and eight boards for the Mountaineers (16-3, 4-2 Big 12). TCU (14-5, 1-5) received a game-high 22 points from Kyan Anderson, but it was his foul that sent Carter to the line for the winning free throws. Charles Hill Jr. chipped in 13 points and Kenrich Williams and Amric Fields each contributed 11. Chase Connors 3-pointer with nine minutes to play in the second half extended West Virginias lead to 58-50, but the Horned Frogs went on an 8-0 run to draw even for the first time in the second half. Hills triple cut their deficit to four, and a pull-up jumper from Chris Washburn tied the game with 6:23 left. After the teams traded leads several times late in regulation, Zeigler penetrated and hit a jumper to put TCU up 72-70 with eight seconds to play. At the other end, Miles fought through contact and had just enough on his layup to tie the game. Zeigler almost found Anderson streaking into the frontcourt with a long inbounds pass, but it ended up out of bounds to give the Mountaineers one more chance. Devin Williams received the ball in the paint, but missed the layup as time expired. Karviar Shepherds dunk on the first possession of OT gave the Frogs an early advantage, and they led by as many as five when Anderson hit a 3-pointer with 1:20 to go to make the score 80-75. Miles first triple of overtime pulled West Virginia within 82-81 with 30 seconds left, and Kenrich Williams only hitting 1-of-2 from the line at the other end gave the Mountaineers life before Miles go-ahead trey. When Juwan passed to him and he made that, he proved hes in the gym, said Mountaineers coach Bob Huggins. They know whos in the gym, just like I do. Devin Williams dunk with a little more than two minutes to go in the first half gave West Virginia its largest lead of the game at 34-25. The Horned Frogs went into the locker room on a 10-2 run, however, to trail 36-35 at the break. Anderson scored eight of those points, including a 3-pointer from just inside halfcourt before the shot clock expired. Game Notes West Virginia swept the season series and is now 6-0 all-time against TCU ... The Frogs have lost 28 straight road games against ranked opponents ... West Virginia shot just 40.8 percent ... West Virginias rifle team was presented with its national championship rings during the game ... The Mountaineers travel to Kansas State on Tuesday, while TCU returns home to face Kansas on Wednesday. Courtland Sutton Jersey . Or, for that matter, the aged. Tramaine Brock Jersey . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. http://www.authenticshopbroncos.com/broncos-isaac-yiadom-navy-blue-jersey/ . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship.Mercedes have withdrawn their protest against Max Verstappen over his defending of second place versus Lewis Hamilton at the Japanese GP. The team had initially alleged the teenager drove erratically and in a dangerous manner on the penultimate lap when Hamilton sought to overtake the Red Bull.According to Mercedes, their protest was withdrawn in the interests of establishing a final official result once it became apparent that the hearing cannot be concluded today. But there was confusion from Hamilton, with the world champion originally posting on Twitter: There is no protest from either myself or Mercedes. One idiot said we have but its not true. Max drove well, end of. We move on.However, after apparently learning that the team had lodged an appeal, Hamilton then posted: Just heard the team had but I told them it is not what we do. We are champions, we move on. End of! The Formula 1 Gossip column All the latest speculation and rumour in the paddock The incident in question had occurred when Hamilton closed in on Verstappen during the final stages of Sundays race.After the Mercedes driver attempted an ambitious overtake on the run to the chicane, Hamilton was forced to pull out of the corner when Verstappen refused to yield.Hamilton takes blame for startThe FIA, the sports governing body, originally stated that a decision wouldnt be made until the US Grand Prix in two weeks with neither driver available to give or refute evidence, as Mercedes only issued their complaint over three hours after the chequered flag had fallen in Suzuka.A time penalty for Verstappen would have both sealed a belated one-two for Mercedes and closed Hamiltons gap to Nico Rosberg in the title race, which stands at 33 points with four races remaining after the Germans victory. Verstappen has drawn criticism from other drivers for his defensive driving throughout the campaign, clashing with Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen in particular, and stood his ground when questioned on the latest incident.Im not going to open the door and say here you go, the teenager told Sky F1. I saw him moving and as soon as I saw that I closed the door, and I think he was far enouugh that he could see I was going to do that. DaeSean Hamilton Broncos Jersey. Red Bull boss Christian Horner added: I think it was firm but fair. Max was always going to go for the inside line. I think he committed just before the braking area. It was one move and decisive for the inside.Youre not there to wave the other car through.Mercedes confirmed in a statement that they had originally lodged a protest to the FIA under the following regulation: 27.5. At no time may a car be driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers or any other person. Lewis Hamilton drops back to eighth after a poor start in the Japanese GP. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.Despite stewards investigations in the past, Verstappen has never been penalised for dangerous driving in 2016 - though he was given an unofficial warning at the Italian GP.Hamilton, who cancelled his usual post-race press briefing in Japan, appeared to have calmed down in the press conference after his earlier protest that Verstappen had moved under-braking over team radio.It doesnt really matter now, he told reporters. Its done and we move forwards.Dont miss The F1 Reports review of the Japanese GP on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday evening. Also See: Hamilton takes blame for start Nico extends title lead The Formula 1 Gossip Column WATCH: Hamiltons horrid start Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz