Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.02.2019 08:46
The Edmonton Eskimos finished 2013 in the West Division basement with a 4-14 record, missing out on the playoffs before firing h Antworten

The Edmonton Eskimos finished 2013 in the West Division basement with a 4-14 record, missing out on the playoffs before firing head coach Kavis Reed. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys . The team is no doubt staring at a rebuild in the coming months, the kind made necessary only by the type of calamitous season fans in the City of Champions had to endure. But it wasnt a total waste. From their dreadful 2013 season emerged what appears to be their answer at QB. Mike Reilly looks the part of a franchise player at the position, ready to fill the void left when Ricky Ray was shipped East in a puzzling trade with the Toronto Argonauts two off-seasons ago. The Esks are set at the most important position on the roster and thats half the battle. Whats left – and what GM Ed Hervey needs to spend the off-season accomplishing – is building a team around Reilly. Theyve got their head coach in place in former Toronto Argonauts defensive coordinator Chris Jones, now they have to fill the various other holes on their team. There is some talent on offence, largely in the receiving corps. Pairing a healthy Cary Koch with Fred Stamps and Adarius Bowman is a good start, while Nate Coehoorn and Shamawd Chambers offer some non-import talent. The running game however, could use some work. Edmontons running back depth chart was ever-evolving this past season and while that was in part due to injury, no-one was capable of taking the reins fulltime. Hervey has a decision to make on pending free agent Hugh Charles, the teams top gaining running back, although Reilly led the team in rushing from his QB position. On the other side of the ball, Edmonton is looking to repair a defence that gave up the second most points in the league and featured just one division all-star in DT Almondo Sewell. A bright young defensive mind highly thought of in the CFL, will Jones at head coach alone be enough to turn around Edmontons poruous defensive unit? The Rouge asks: How do the Eskimos best compliment Reilly for 2014 and beyond? As always, its Your! Call. Luke Stocker Jersey . CHAUNCEY BILLUPS (Pistons): Yes they got Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings in the off-season and Andre Drummond is a beast (teams are kicking themselves for passing on him - he rebounds and block shots every game - thats two more discernable and significant skills than most guys in his draft class), but dont for a second discount the impact of having a savvy veteran like Billups on your team. Bennie Logan Jersey . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/malcolm-butler-jersey/ . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39.VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps forward Darren Mattocks sounded off about his disappointing second season in Major League Soccer on Jamaican television this week, ripping the club and recently fired head coach Martin Rennie. The 23-year-old scored just three times in 20 appearances, including eight starts, in 2013 after a rookie campaign that saw him record seven goals in 21 games. Mattocks helped Vancouver make the post-season in 2012, but the Whitecaps missed the playoffs this season, leading to Rennies dismissal last week. Speaking on the program "Football GPS" on Tuesday, Mattocks criticized Rennies handling of both himself and the squad. "When (I was) leading the team, as a rookie, Vancouver made the playoffs," said Mattocks, who started 15 games in 2012 and scored in the Whitecaps playoff loss to the Los Angeles Galaxy. "My second season, coach put me on the bench (the) majority of the season. (He and I) couldnt agree." Mattocks also said that teams from England were interested in his services, but that the Whitecaps refused to entertain the idea of selling the forward. The Jamaican international added that the club also turned down a US$1.2-million offer for him from another team in MLS. "If (I) can do a successful first season and in my second you will try to jeopardize my career, Im not naive and Im not going to stay," said Mattocks, who denied he had anything to do with Rennies firing. "Every other team in MLS wants me." Whitecaps president Bob Lenarduzzi said on a conference call with reporters Wednesday that he held exit meetings with all of the player last week, including Mattocks, and was taken aback by the comments. "Its certainly not something that from a club perspective that we would want to have happening," said Lenarduzzi. "Thats the kind of criticism really that should take place between the coach and the player or between the club and the player. "We certainly didnt hear any of that (in the exxit meeting), and are disappointed that hes chosen to go that route. Malcolm Butler Jersey. " Lenarduzzi said he has yet to speak with Mattocks since the comments, but that hes a player who has required extra attention from coaches and management throughout his young career. "I think Darren has been prone to ... make comments or sometimes look in games like hes disinterested. We know those are all things that come with Darren, but hes got a special ability so until we decide differently were going to try to work to bring out the best in him," said Lenarduzzi, before adding: "And at the same time have him appreciate that he cant be doing what hes just done." Lenarduzzi said the club discussed a potential training stint in England for Mattocks last season, but added that no club offered to buy the second overall draft pick in 2012. He also said that no MLS team offered $1.2 million for Mattocks, but agreed that he has fielded calls. "Theres interest for a lot of our players from other MLS clubs," said Lenarduzzi. "So I wouldnt suggest that hes alone in that regard." Mattocks, who made $212,000 this season, found himself way down the Whitecaps pecking order behind star striker and Golden Boot winner Camilo Sanvezzo, veteran Kenny Miller and 18-year-old phenom Kekuta Manneh because of injuries, inconsistency and international duty. "Any time you get him kind of in and around the team, he seems to be gone again," Rennie said of Mattocks in October. "Thats something that has hurt him a little bit this season." Notes: As a Generation Adidas player, Mattocks wages have not counted against Vancouvers salary cap during his first two seasons. That usually changes for a player entering his third year. Lenarduzzi said he expects to hear from MLS on Mattocks status for 2014 soon. ... Lenarduzzi said the Whitecaps are continuing their search for Rennies replacement, but declined to disclose how many candidates have been interviewed. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz