Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.02.2019 09:20
CALGARY -- The Western Hockey League board of governors approved the sales of Prince George Cougars and Regina Pats on Wednesday Antworten

CALGARY -- The Western Hockey League board of governors approved the sales of Prince George Cougars and Regina Pats on Wednesday. Jermon Bushrod Jersey . The board voted unanimously to approve the transfer of the Cougars ownership from Rick Brodsky to EDGEPRO Sports and Entertainment Ltd., and the Pats from Russ and Diane Parker to Queen City Sports and Entertainment Group Ltd. The new Prince George ownership group is led by local businessman Greg Pocock along with partners Ernest Ouellet, Raymond Fortier, and John Pateman. Former Cougars and current NHL defencemen Dan Hamhuis and Eric Brewer are also key members of the new ownership. The Cougars relocated from Victoria twenty years ago. Brodsky has been the only owner of the franchise since it began operations in Prince George in 1994. The new ownership group in Regina is headed by local businessman Anthony Marquart. His group will take over from the Parkers, who have owned and operated the Pats for the past 19 seasons. "The WHL is fortunate to have attracted two very high calibre ownership groups who are fully committed to whatever is necessary to take the Prince George Cougars and the Regina Pats franchises to a new level," WHL Commissioner Ron Robison said in a statement. "We are confident that fans will enthusiastically embrace the local ownership groups and bring long-term stability to these WHL markets." Both sales are expected to close prior to the end of May. TreQuan Smith Saints Jersey . He had spent 16 days on the disabled list before being activated Thursday. He was batting just .203 when he came to bat in the 11th inning on Sunday. Cameron Meredith Saints Jersey . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/ . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night.MIAMI -- Shane Battier called it one of the biggest honours of his life. The Miami Heat forward was announced Saturday as the winner of the leagues Twyman-Stokes Teammate of the Year award, which recognizes selfless play, leadership, work as a role model to other players and commitment. The NBA will make a $25,000 donation to The Battier Take Charge Foundation, which raises money to help provide children with educational and leadership opportunities. Battier received 67 first-place votes and appeared on 209 ballots cast by NBA players in all, finishing as a runaway winner of the award. Charlottes Al Jefferson was second and Dallas Dirk Nowitzki was third in the balloting, in which players could not vote for a current teammate. "Although the guys in the locker room couldnt cast any votes for me, Id like to think they wouldve voted for me if they could," Battier said. "I hope they know that I love them and I appreciate them and everything I do I try to make that locker room better and this team better." Battier was second to Chauncey Billups in voting for the teammate award last season, when it was presented for the first time. Battier is in his 13th and presumably final season. A two-time NBA champion and a two--time member of the leagues All-Defensive team, he has been one of the divisional winners for the leagues sportsmanship award five times. Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey. "I think everybody would agree that you could make a case for a lot of guys in the locker room, but Shane, hes the ultimate teammate," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "Selfless. Hell do whatever it takes. Hes a leader. Hes playing for his brothers, his teammates, and you can feel it. So its a great award." The award is named for Jack Twyman and Maurice Stokes, both members of the Basketball Hall of Fame who were forever linked by what happened in the final game of the 1957-58 regular season, when Stokes suffered a brain injury. Stokes was paralyzed, and Twyman supported him for the remainder of his life -- even becoming his legal guardian and advocate. "Its an amazing story of brotherhood and being the ultimate teammate," Battier said. In order of finish behind Battier, Jefferson and Nowitzki, the other nominees on this years teammate ballot were Chris Paul, Pau Gasol, Manu Ginobili, Channing Frye, Andre Iguodala, Jameer Nelson, Elton Brand, David West and Mike Dunleavy -- who happens to be Battiers best friend. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz