Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.02.2019 07:10
t Toronto and wound up making only Antworten

NAPLES, Fla. Air Max 97 Ingrosso . - After a blistering first round with teammate Cameron Tringale, Jason Day thought if they could get to 25 under, thats pretty good scoring.Thats what they did.Day and Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to reach 25-under 119 and increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.Day and Tringale opened with a 17-under 55 on Thursday in the scramble round at Tiburon Golf Club. The event will close Saturday with better-ball play.Graeme McDowell and Gary Woodland were second after a 63.Defending champions Matt Kuchar and Harris English were third at 21-under after a 66.Day was quite aware of how Kuchar and English did it in 2013.These guys played well last year, 34 under is a big margin, Day said. So this is the format that you need to play well. You need to play this format because its very quick to lose your lead.That almost happened.Charles Howell III and Scott Verplank were 19 under after a 64. The teams if Keegan Bradley-Camilo Villegas (67), Billy Horschel-Ian Poulter (65) and Patrick Reed-Brandt Snedeker (65) were 18 under.Snedeker, who shot a 10-under 62 in the alternate shot format with Davis Love III in 2012, had it going with Reed early. After a birdie on No. 10, they were 6 under for the day, 17 under for the tournament and one shot behind.While they cooled, Day and Tringale took off and quickly built the lead back to five shots. They had an eagle on No. 6 and birdies on Nos. 3 and 8-10.Tringale said he didnt see a scoreboard until No. 10 but doesnt really watch them, anyway. Day said hes just the opposite.I think if there were more boards out there, I would probably be watching because I tend to watch a lot more scoreboards than Cameron, Day said. I like to know what I need to do. That may add some pressure.Day thinks players will scale back on their aggressiveness off the tee today in a chance to catch up.I would expect a lot of guys, even if your partner is in play, because its always better to have two balls in play than just one, he said. I would rather have two opportunities at birdies than just one. McDowell said teams more than five or six shots behind the leaders will have a hard time catching up so he and Woodland are glad where they are.Two balls in play, you know, it means no one can hide, he said. That was kind of why I really feel like myself and Gary have a good shot tomorrow because were both really playing well tee to green.Woodland added their score couldve been much better but they missed on four or five putts inside 10 feet that were straight up the hill. Their highlight was McDowell using his 58-degree wedge to hole out from 48 yards on No. 13.Kuchar and English finished strong by going 4 under in the back nine. However, theyd have to go 13 under to match last years record mark.Reeds wife, Justine, watched some of the action as she recovers from a grand mal seizure Tuesday. The two shared a hug and kiss during the round.The doctor said everything was all clear so it was great to see her out here, it was awesome, taking a big weight off my shoulders, Reed said. Air Max 97 Italia .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. Air Max 97 Prezzi Bassi . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. http://www.airmax97italia.it/ . Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night.WASHINGTON -- With Rudy Gay gone via trade, the Toronto Raptors know they need a true team effort to keep winning games. Compiling a season-high 29 assists -- led by Kyle Lowrys 11 -- and getting 17 or more points apiece from four players -- led by DeMar DeRozans 20 -- the Atlantic Division-leading Raptors won for the fifth time in a row Friday night, beating the Washington Wizards 101-88. "They are trusting each other," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. "Nobody has an ego, thinking they should get X number of shots. When one guy is down, the next guy picks him up. Everybody is cheering for each other." Patrick Patterson scored Torontos last 11 points of the third quarter, when the Raptors outscored the Wizards 36-16 to blow open a game that was tied with less than a minute left in the first half. Patterson finished with 18 points. The Raptors have won nine of 11 games since Dec. 13, when most of the players acquired from the Kings in the deal that shipped Gay to Sacramento made their debuts with Toronto. That group includes Patterson, along with Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons and Chuck Hayes. "We got workers," Lowry said after outplaying Wizards point guard John Wall, who had 11 points and six assists, zero in the second half. "We are very unselfish." Across the way, Wizards coach Randy Wittman sounded quite the opposite note, saying he was "shocked" and "very disappointed" by how his team played on a night it drew boos from the home fans. "We had creep in, for the first time in a long time, more selfish play than weve had. We cant play that way. Weve proven over the last couple years we cant play that way," Wittman said. "Getting concerned with, Why am I coming out? How many minutes am I getting? How many shots am I getting? Rather than: What is the team doing? ... Were not good enough to do it that way." Asked whether he figures his players will learn from the loss, Wittman mmade reference to the cold snap that hit the East Coast and replied: "I hope its a smack in the face. Air Max 97 Saldi. I hope its 20 degrees below zero and they get smacked in the face outside with that, too. Maybe thatll wake them up, too." Wall scored a season-high 37 in a loss at Toronto on Nov. 22, but on Friday had his streak of scoring at least 20 points end after eight games. He disagreed with Wittmans assessment. "I dont see that at all. I think were playing the right way. Were playing as a team. You cant say that," Wall said. "We tried to move the ball, we tried to do the right thing, but shots werent falling," Wall added, then credited Torontos defensive play, adding: "We didnt have enough space tonight. You couldnt penetrate if you wanted to. You couldnt get open shots." Washington came in on a five-game winning streak against Eastern Conference opponents but had all sorts of problems on offence against Toronto and wound up making only 41.5 per cent of its field-goal attempts -- a hard-to-believe 18.8 per cent in the third quarter. "At times, it looked like we didnt want to play," forward Trevor Booker said. "Its pretty embarrassing, especially when they started booing us." Next for the Raptors come games against the elite of the East: at Miami on Sunday, and at Indiana on Tuesday. "You can tell that we just go out there and have fun and play with one another," DeRozan said. "We dont care who scores the ball." Notes: Wizards F Trevor Ariza was ejected with 6:08 left in the third quarter after complaining about a charging call. ... Toronto F Tyler Hansbrough sat out the game with a sprained left ankle. The team said he aggravated it during the teams win against Indiana on Wednesday. ... The Raptors sent rookie G Dwight Buycks to the NBA D-League. He appeared in only 12 of Torontos first 30 games this season, averaging 3.4 points, 1.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists in 10.1 minutes. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz