Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

20.02.2019 07:54
Danny Drinkwater believes there is still time for him to make a late claim for a place in Englands squad for the European Champi Antworten

Danny Drinkwater believes there is still time for him to make a late claim for a place in Englands squad for the European Championships. Cassius Marsh Jersey . The midfielder was named man of the match at Wembley in what was an impressive international debut against the Netherlands.The match was the last before Roy Hodgson names his final 23-man squad which will travel to France, and despite not having played in any of Englands qualifying games, Drinkwater believes he can still convince the England manager he deserves his place on the plane. Hopefully Ive not done myself any harm, its just about carrying on now until the end of the season, and seeing if I can add to it, he told Sky Sports News HQ after the game. The lads have made it easy for me all week, its an easy team to settle in to.A bit of game time helped me tonight, I was able get on the ball, so its been easy to settle into the squad. I enjoyed it, I saw plenty of the ball, but maybe could have moved it a bit faster. I enjoyed the position. Englands Daniel Drinkwater (left) and Netherlands Vincent Janssen (right) battle for possession Drinkwater admitted the defeat to the Netherlands took the shine off of what was an otherwise special night, as England surrendered a first-half lead to lose 2-1. He was seen complaining to Spanish referee Antonio Mateu Lahoz after the Netherlands scored their winning goal, insisting there was a foul on England defender Phil Jagielka in the build-up.The England players also felt aggrieved after Danny Rose earlier conceded a penalty for handball, although Drinkwater stopped short of criticising the match official.We cant really blame the decisions, theyve cost us two goals but we could have maybe moved the ball at bit faster, created more chances, so its one of those things, Drinkwater said. Personally I enjoyed my debut - it was a big achievement - but overall I was disappointed with the result.Englands goal came courtesy of Drinkwaters Leicester team-mate, Jamie Vardy, whose place in the England squad must now be assured. His name received arguably the loudest cheer when the starting line-up was announced before the game - he is rapidly becoming a cult hero among England supporters - and his performance only served to confirm he is capable of taking his Premier League form onto the international stage. Danny Drinkwater (right) has backed Jamie Vardy to succeed with England Vardys goal was the culmination of a wonderful team move, and if not as spectacular as Saturday nights finish against Germany, it once again showed his predatory instinct in the penalty area. With it, his tally for the season rose to 21 goals for club and country, and making the final England squad for this summers tournament seemingly inevitable.Hes got two in two now, hes more than capable of doing it, Drinkwater said. The more goals he gets the better he is and the more confidence hell get. Hes flying and the more he gets on the ball the better.For Vardy and Drinkwater the focus now turns to the remaining seven Premier League matches, as Leicester City look aim to win title in what promises to be a thrilling climax to the domestic season. This weekend Leicester City host Southampton on Sunday, live on Sky Sports. Also See: Challengers face testing times How did your players get on? Vardy, Kane reminisce over photo Pick your player of the month San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. Fred Warner Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/Customized/ .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3.FORT WORTH, Texas -- Criminal charges have been dropped against Cowboys defensive tackle Henry Melton over a 2013 altercation at a Dallas-area bar. Tarrant County prosecutors on Wednesday announced the misdemeanour case against Melton has been dismissed, along with civil proceedings. Melton was arrested in December in Grapevine, where he went to high school, on charges of misdemeanour assault and public intoxication. Police said Melton refusedd to leave and allegedly fought with bar workers. Cassius Marsh 49ers Jersey. He denied the allegations. The bar owner and Melton both sued. Prosecutors on Wednesday said the civil proceedings were dismissed without either party paying damages and the bar owner requested that criminal charges be dropped. Melton was with the Bears since 2010. The Cowboys in March signed Melton to an incentive-laden one-year contract with a $1.25 million base salary. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz