Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.02.2019 07:52
TORONTO - Tarec (Sponge) Saffiedine has been given a 45-day medical suspension due to a concussion in the wake of his third-roun Antworten

TORONTO - Tarec (Sponge) Saffiedine has been given a 45-day medical suspension due to a concussion in the wake of his third-round TKO loss to Canadian Rory (Ares) MacDonald on a weekend UFC Fight Night card in Halifax. Marvin Plattenhardt Germany Jersey .MacDonald, a native of Kelowna, B.C., who fights out of Montreal, was given a seven-day medical ban, according to the Nova Scotia Boxing Authority.Five fighters were given provisional suspensions of 180 days.Welterweight Matt Dwyer of Kelowna and Charlottetown lightweight Jason Saggo were given 180-day bans pending a CAT scan. They were suspended from sparring for 30 days and competition for 45 days.Dwyer was stopped by two kicks to the head by New Jersey-based Russian Albert (Einstein) Tumenov. Saggo lost a split decision to Paul Felder.Nordine Taleb, a French-born middleweight who fights out of Montreal, and Chinas Lijiang both got 180-day suspensions subject to further medical checks from their fight. Taleb, who won by split decision, suffered a broken foot, according to a cornerman.Jake Lindsey, submitted by Montreals Oliver Aubin-Mercier, got a 180-day suspension subject to further medical examination.The other fighters on the card got medical suspensions of 30 days or less.The Nova Scotia Boxing Authority does not release purse information. Timo Werner Germany Jersey . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. Marvin Plattenhardt Jersey . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Sami-Khedira-Germany-Jersey/ .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- Karen Paolozzi became the second female player to make the cut in the PGA Professional National Championship, and University of Toledo coach Jamie Broce took the second-round lead in windy conditions Monday. Playing from tees in front of the men, Paolozzi followed her opening 75 at Grande Dunes with a 71 at The Dunes -- the site of the final two rounds -- to move into a tie for 31st at 2 over. Suzy Whaley was the first women to make the cut in 2005 at Kiawah Island. A former Indiana University player, the 31-year-old Paolozzi is a PGA assistant professional at Druid Hills in Atlanta. "This is exactly what my goal was," Paolozzi said. "I wanted to make the cut. I wanted to come here and play well. I was a little disappointed after yesterday, but I knew if I put in a solid round today, I had a chance." The 37-year-old Broce had an even-par 72 at Grande Dunes to take a one-stroke lead over Ryan Helminen. Broce had a 4-under 140 total. "Yestterday, the conditions were a little more benign, but today was a lot different. Mesut Ozil Germany Jersey. The wind kept you uneasy," Broce said. "I just got into a plan to hang in there and survive. I got away with a couple bad swings and was able to come back. I just plan to have fun and play golf the next two days and see what happens." Helminen, the PGA teaching professional at Ridgeway in Neenan, Wisconsin, overcame double bogeys on his fifth and sixth holes at Grande Dunes for a 73. "I got a lot out of that round," Helminen said. "When youre 5 over through six holes and going the wrong way and you make a birdie and some par-saving putts, it lifts your spirits." The top 20 Wednesday will get spots in the PGA Championship in August at Valhalla in Louisville, Kentucky. Paolozzi isnt eligible to earn a spot in the PGA Championship because she didnt play from the mens tees last fall when she qualified in the Northern Ohio PGA Section Championship. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz