Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 07:48
defensive tackle Henry Melton w Antworten

It was Ethan Hollingsworths night. Air Max 720 Outlet Italia . The Winnipeg Goldeyes crafty right-hander threw a complete game two-hitter, as the Goldeyes whipped the New Jersey Jackals 6-0 in front of 5,923 appreciative onlookers at Shaw Park. The only hits that Hollingsworth allowed were an infield scratch hit by speedy Felix Sanchez in the seventh inning and a flared opposite field single to right by Dwight Childs in the ninth. Hollingsworth allowed a single walk in the third, but the base runner was erased on a double play. It was a brilliant performance from the opening pitch as Hollingsworth threw the first two-hitter at Shaw Park. Ace Walker threw a one-hitter in his final start of 2010 (Aug. 29) against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks. Lefty Bobby Madritsch had the Goldeyes other two-hitter in Fargo in 2002. "I had my curveball going tonight and stayed ahead of hitters," Hollingsworth said. "The defense, as always, was great behind me. Theyre always great. I dont strike out a lot of guys (he had five), so I need a good defense and there isnt much more you can say about how good they are. "I think I might have had a complete game before, but Ive never had a two-hit complete game shutout before. It was fun out there tonight. I really wasnt thinking about a no-hitter or even a one-hitter. When I was out there, I was just thinking about protecting a 6-0 lead." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 55-33 and have matched last seasons win total with 12 games remaining this season. They have one more win than they had in 2012 when they went on to win the American Association championship. The Goldeyes have now won 15 series this season and with a win on Wednesday night, they can sweep their eighth series of the year. The Goldeyes have now won four straight games and lead the St. Paul Saints by nine games in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. St. Paul lost 4-2 in Gary on Tuesday night. The Goldeyes magic number is now 5. Winnipeg opened the scoring with a run in the first, as Reggie Abercrombie drove home Brock Bond with an infield single. The Fish added two in the second, as Ryan Pineda hit a solo homer and then Jake Blackwood singled, went to third on a double by Tyler Kuhn and scored on a wild pitch. Kuhn drove in a run in the fourth as Pineda, who had walked, scored on Kuhns single and then Bond scored his second run of the game as Abercrombie drove in his second run of the game with a fielders choice ground out. Luis Alen rounded out the scoring with a monster home run in the fifth. It was a big night for Pineda who homered, singled, walked twice, scored twice and drove in a run, while Blackwood and Casey Haerther each had three hits. Hollingsworth (7-1 3.63 ERA) got the victory, while New Jersey starter Tom Vessella (1-2, 4.95 ERA) took the loss. The Goldeyes finished with six runs on 15 hits, while New Jersey had no runs on just two scattered hits. Air Max 720 Uomo Saldi . Especially after he got ejected. "How many innings was that?" he wondered. Scarpe Air Max 720 Outlet . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records. http://www.airmax720scontate.it/ . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability.IRVING, Texas - Dallas defensive tackle Henry Melton will miss the playoffs because of a right knee injury sustained in the regular-season finale at Washington.Melton, who missed most of last season in Chicago with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, was placed on injured reserve Tuesday with a bruised right knee.Dallas replaced Melton by signing linebacker James Anderson, a third-round pick by Carolina in 2006. Anderson spent seven seasons with the Panthers and one in Chicago before playing in seven games with Tennessee this season.The Cowboys (12-4) are at home against Detroit (11-5) in a wild-card game Sunday.Melton led the Cowboys in sacks most of the season, but didnt have one in the final seven games. He finished with five sacks, eight solo tackles and 17 quarterback pressures.The 28-year-old Melton was slowed in his return from last years knee injury by a groin problem in training camp, but didnt miss any regular-season games.It was rough coming bback and I think one of the major factors was I had to get back into playing shape, Melton said. Air Max 720 Scontate Uomo. A lot of people told me about its going to take one step to actually feel confident in it and theres another step where youve got to be able to go play and breathe and be able to run on it.The sixth-year pro is unlikely to return to Dallas unless he signs a new contract. He played on an incentive-laden one-year deal with a three-year club option that guarantees him $9 million in 2015.The Cowboys are likely to make him a pre-June 1 cut that would cost about $750,000 against the salary cap.I cant think about that, Melton said before the team announced the roster move. I love it here in Dallas, love the fans, love everything.Melton grew up in the Dallas area and played running back in high school before moving to defensive end at Texas. He made the Pro Bowl in 2012 with the Bears.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz