Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 07:48
ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.airmax97italia.it/]Air Max 97 Prezzi Bassi[/url] . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Air Max 97 Prezzi Bassi . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener. Corey Perry had the puck on his stick with a nearly open net early in overtime, but Martinez managed to block the shot by the Ducks best goal-scorer. It happened in an instant, but both players were still thinking about the pivotal play a day later as they prepared for Game 2 on Monday night. "I guess I channeled my inner goalie, playing in the driveway when I was younger," Martinez said Sunday after the latest round of congratulations for his game-saving block. "I just tried to get in front of it, and maybe got a little bit lucky, too." No hockey game turns on one play, and the Kings wouldnt have even made it to overtime without Marian Gaboriks tying goal with 7 seconds left in regulation in their 3-2 win. Several minutes after Martinezs big save, Gaboriks game-winner put the Kings up 1-0 in the second round with their fifth consecutive playoff victory. Both teams expect a long, taxing series between evenly matched opponents with a thorough mutual familiarity. They wont be surprised if more games in the series come down to one blocked shot, one extra pass or one big save. Perry still wont soon forget his missed opportunity to put the Ducks in front in the series. "Ive seen it a few times," said a grimacing Perry, who scored 43 goals in the regular season and two more in the first round against Dallas. "I was up for a while. You think about what it could have been. "He made a great play," Perry added. "I thought I had an open net, and obviously I tried to put it in, but he just got his leg on it, and I missed the rebound. Hopefully its a different bounce next time." Even before the late theatrics, the Southern California rivals first playoff meeting was every bit as entertaining as expected. The Kings have little trouble winning on the road, while the Ducks were a dominant home team this season — but neither team is likely to have a distinct home-ice advantage. "I thought the atmosphere was great," Kings forward Justin Williams said. "A lot of times when youre on the road, all you want to hear is silence. But there wasnt even much silence when we scored. There was a lot of Kings fans there and a lot of support for us, so that was the extra added element to the game. Usually when you score an overtime goal, its crickets in the building, and we heard a little something, so Kings fans are making their way down the freeway." Perry, Ryan Getzlaf and Teemu Selanne all had big moments for the Ducks, who controlled play for long stretches and got a strong performance from new starting goalie Jonas Hiller. Anaheim still couldnt capitalize on its opportunities to pull away, failing to crack the NHLs best defence with its habitually struggling power play. The Ducks might have more offensive ability than the Kings, but they also know it wont matter unless it leads to goals. "We didnt bury our few chances," Getzlaf said. "I dont think theyve changed much. Theyre still the team we know. Theyve just upped their intensity, and weve got to match it." The defence-minded Kings have been impressive offensively during their playoff winning streak. Los Angeles has 21 goals in its last five games, and Anze Kopitar has become the post-seasons leading scorer so far. The Kings are scoring well, but their defensive depth became even shallower in victory: Veteran defenceman Jeff Schultz could make his debut for Los Angeles in Game 2 if injured Willie Mitchell and Robyn Regehr must sit out. Down to five healthy defencemen for much of Game 1 at Honda Center, the Kings still managed to limit the Ducks to two goals. "I had a little chat with (coach Darryl Sutter), and he said, Just go out there and play," said Schultz, who played for Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau in Washington during his 399 games of NHL experience. "Its hard to replace a guy like Robyn, but I feel like Im capable of doing a similar job to what he can do." Air Max 97 Ingrosso . Langer appeared to be in trouble when his second shot on the par-5 18th ended up in the rough short of the green. He hit a brilliant pitch to 5 feet and made the putt after Slumans birdie attempt rolled just wide. Air Max 97 Scontate Uomo . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No. http://www.airmax97italia.it/ . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said.CLEVELAND - Indians centre fielder Michael Bourn could be sidelined for one month because of a strained left hamstring. The team said an MRI taken on Monday confirmed a "mild to moderate" sprain and Bourn will miss at least three weeks. Bourn has had issues with the hamstring all season. He was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday. Cleveland manager Terry Francona said Bourn will be out "a little bit longer" than originally thought. The team hoped Bourn would return soon after the All-Star break, but the MRI results have changed that plan. "It was little more significant than Bournie hoped or we had all hoped," Francona said. "It shows hes a pretty tough kid. He wanted to try to play this weekend. It more looks to be three to four weeks. You dont know, but thats what they project." Bourn had surgery on the hamstring in October following his first season with Cleveland. He began this year on the DDL after having a setback in spring training. Air Max 97 In Offerta. Bourn was pulled from Saturdays game against Kansas City after he re-injured his leg while scoring from second base in the eighth inning. "A lot of it will be determined by when we leave for the break, how he feels," Francona said. "If hes starting to be pain-free, obviously it will be a little quicker." Bourn said Sunday his leg was sore and that he was frustrated by the latest setback. Hes batting .267 with seven stolen bases and 37 runs scored in 66 games. Jason Kipnis will likely bat in the leadoff spot while Bourn is sidelined. All-Star Michael Brantley has moved from left field to centre. Bourn signed a four-year, $48 million contract before last season. Outfielder Nyjer Morgan, who played centre field when Bourn began the season on the DL, will seek a second opinion on his sprained right knee this week. Morgan was injured in May. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz