Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 07:49
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain is on a five-match winning streak without Zlatan Ibrahimovic, though none of the victories was enter Antworten

PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain is on a five-match winning streak without Zlatan Ibrahimovic, though none of the victories was entertaining and the side still looks poorer without its talismanic striker. Discount Yeezy Boost 350 .So there was relief on Thursday when Ibrahimovic returned to training following a nagging heel injury, increasing speculation he could play against Marseille on Sunday, when a win would move second-place PSG to within one point of its bitter rival.Should PSG lose its unbeaten start to the season, however, resurgent Lyon could move into second place with a home win against struggling Guingamp.Here are some things to know about this weekends French league games:___ZLATAN CLOSE TO RETURN: PSG coach Laurent Blanc is optimistic Ibrahimovic may return to play a part in the table-topping clash against league leader Marseille.Ibrahimovic has not played since the 1-1 home draw against Lyon on Sept. 21, and his heel injury has kept him out for much longer than was first expected.Things have been evolving very well over the last few days. Were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now, Blanc said. He has started joining in training and hes been doing some running. He hasnt lost that much fitness in cardiovascular terms. If things continue to improve over the next few days anything is possible.Even if Ibrahimovic does not recover, PSG is well off in the forward department, with striker Edinson Cavani scoring in each of his past four games.DEFENDING CABAYE: PSG captain Thiago Silva has leapt to the defence of midfielder Yohan Cabaye, who has been in and out of the side since joining from Newcastle in January.Cabayes poor performance in last weekends gritty 2-1 win at Lorient saw him heavily criticized in the French media.Although a regular in midfield for France, Cabaye has struggled for PSG, scoring only one league goal in 25 games. He has not played a full 90 minutes so far, and was hauled off after one hour against Lorient.PSGs problem isnt Cabaye, Silva said. The problem was the match against Lorient and especially the first half, because none of the players did well.BARREN SPELL: Marseille striker Andre-Pierre Gignac is the leagues joint top-scorer, but he needs to end a barren run at Paris Saint-Germains stadium to add to that tally on Sunday.Gignac has never scored at Parc des Princes in eight previous outings with Marseille and his former clubs Toulouse and Lorient.The France forward has made his best start to a domestic season with 10 goals in 12 games, putting him level with Lyons Alexandre Lacazette.But Gignac has looked slightly jaded in his last two games, failing to score in the 1-0 loss at Lyon and the 2-1 home win against Lens.Two seasons ago, he scored two superb goals as Marseille drew 2-2 at home to PSG, with Ibrahimovic netting twice for the visitors.ANTONETTIS RETURN? Frederic Antonetti is in talks with Bastia over the vacant coaching position after former France midfielder Claude Makelele was fired on Monday.The Corsican club is 19th going into Saturdays game against mid-table Montpellier.Antonetti, who is Corsican, held long talks on Tuesday with Bastia president Pierre-Marie Geronimi.The 53-year-old Antonetti started his coaching career with Bastia in 1994, and had a second spell with the club.I need to take the time to think. There are a lot of things to take into consideration and I know Bastia only too well, Antonetti said. Its not an easy situation, and Bastia is the club of my heart, but I will give the directors my answer very quickly.He also coached Rennes from 2009-2013, and had spells managing at Nice and Saint-Etienne. Cheap Yeezy Boost 350 . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. Discount Yeezy 350 Sale . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines. http://www.discountyeezy350.com/ . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk.The Washington Capitals solidified their front office and coaching positions on Monday, with assistant general manager Brian MacLellan promoted to the GMs office and former Nashville Predators coach Barry Trotz taking over behind the bench. MacLellan is entering his third season with the club, spending the last two as assistant general manager after spending several years with the teams AHL-affiliate Hershey Bears. MacLellan spent 10 years in the NHL as a player, including winning the 1989 Stanley Cup with the Calgary Flames. He becomes the sixth GM in team history. "We are extremely pleased to name Brian MacLellan the teams general manager and welcome Barry Trotz to Washington as the Capitals coach,” said owner Ted Leonsis in a release. “After conducting an extensive search for a general manager, we determined that Brian was the best candidate to help us reach our ultimate goal, winning the Stanley Cup. We have witnessed his abilities firsthand, and we have tremendous respect for how he manages people and situations. We feel he has relevant, in-depth knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of our franchise and will be forceful in addressing them. Brian always has displayed tremendous professionalism, passion and commitment to the Capitals. He has his own unique approach, and we are confident in his abilities to lead this organization to new heights." McLellan is also looking forward to assuming his new position. “I am extremely honored and excited about the opportunity I have been given with the Capitals,” said MacLellan in a release. &ldquuo;Over the course of my career I have worked in acquiring the necessary skills to excel in this position. Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale Cheap. We have built a solid foundation, and I look forward to implementing my ideas to get us back to competing for the Stanley Cup. Also, it is a great pleasure to welcome Barry to Washington as the new head coach of the Capitals. Barrys teams have always played with structure, discipline and intensity, and I look forward to him leading us to success for many years to come.” Trotz was fired by the Nashville Predators at the end of the season after 16 years as the only head coach in franchise history. Trotz coached 1,196 games with Nashville, second only to Gregg Popovich of the NBAs San Antonio Spurs for longest active coaching tenure in the four major sports. Trotz says he welcomes his new challenge. “I am very excited to join the Washington Capitals and want to thank Ted Leonsis, Dick Patrick and Brian MacLellan for this opportunity,” said Trotz in the release. “This is a great organization with a strong foundation and a tremendous fan base. I look forward to working with this group of talented players and the quality front office staff this team has assembled.” Trotz is the only NHL coach to make the playoffs with the same team in seven of eight seasons between 2003-04 and 2011-12 and becomes the Capitals 17th head coach. The Capitals fired head coach Adam Oates and did not renew the contract of general manager George McPhee at the end of the season after the team missed the playoffs with a record of 38-30-14. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz