Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.02.2019 06:59
ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapnationalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-matt-adams-jersey]M att Adams Jersey[/url] . -- Not even Sun Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Matt Adams Jersey . -- Not even Sundays champagne-soaked celebration of another division title could knock the Oakland Athletics off their soaring trajectory toward the playoffs. Jed Lowrie hit a three-run homer, Brandon Moss added a two-run shot and the As kept rolling into the playoffs with their fifth straight victory, 10-5 over the Los Angeles Angels on Monday night. Tommy Milone pitched into the sixth inning and Seth Smith had an early RBI double for the AL West champions, who have won 11 of 13. Oakland could have been excused for signs of a hangover from Sundays home finale and the resulting party in the Coliseum clubhouse, but thats not how this increasingly remarkable team operates. "Just because we clinched yesterday, that doesnt mean were not going for more," Milone said. "Home-field advantage, whatever it is. Were not going to stop." Seven As drove in a run at the Big A as Oakland (94-63) moved to a season-high 31 games over .500 with the majors second-best record, just behind Boston (95-62). If the As can catch the Red Sox over the final five games, theyll have home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. "Thats whats great about this team," Lowrie said. "Were doing a good job of staying steady. It carried over to today, even after the celebration last night. ... Were just going to go out there and do what weve done all year. Wherever that puts us, thats where we end up, and thats where we should be." The As have scored 49 runs in their last five games, and the offensive barrage didnt let up after the club clinched its second consecutive division title Sunday. Lowrie hit his 15th homer in the third inning in Anaheim, and Moss followed with his 28th in the fifth. "They play the same regardless, every day," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said. "Whether its a tough loss, whether its a win, whatever. Any time you can get home-field advantage, its important, but were just focused on winning as many games as we can, and if that happens, then its a good thing." Milone (12-9) struck out eight while giving up five hits and two earned runs in his second start since Aug. 27. He pitched two innings of relief last Friday, but got this spot start in A.J. Griffins place. Howie Kendrick homered and hit a three-run double for the Angels (76-80), who have lost two straight after winning 21 of 28. They hadnt lost by more than three runs since Sept. 3, but couldnt keep up with Oakland in the opener of the final home series of the season. "Whether we get to .500 or not, were just trying to win ballgames," Kendrick said. "Theyre a good team, and they made the post-season. Tonight they came up with a couple of long balls and went up early. We came back and still had a lot of fight." Garrett Richards (7-7) gave up eight hits and seven runs while failing to get out of the fifth inning in his worst start since joining the Angels rotation full-time in late July. The right-hander got rocked in his final home audition for a rotation spot in 2014, giving up the most runs he has allowed in 12 starts taking Joe Blantons spot. "I was just a little off tonight," Richards said. "Those guys came out hacking, and they barrelled up a lot of balls early and kind of caught me off guard. I didnt give us a chance to win, but Im not discouraged by it." Josh Reddick, Smith and Stephen Vogt delivered consecutive two-out hits off Richards in the second inning, scoring two runs. Kendrick replied in the bottom half with his first homer since July 6. The Angels second baseman missed 33 games with a hyperextended left knee, but has hits in eight of his nine games since returning. Coco Crisp and Josh Donaldson then opened the third with singles before Lowries homer into the elevated right-field stands. Los Angeles loaded the bases in the third on Kole Calhouns walk, and Mike Trout struck out before Kendrick pounded a line drive high off the wall in right, matching his season high with four RBIs. Oakland kept piling on with Moss homer and Eric Sogards RBI single in the sixth. Former Angels infielder Alberto Callaspo had an RBI single for the As in the ninth. After going 1 for 10 in last weekends series against Seattle, Trout struck out three times against Milone before beating out an infield single in the eighth. He is 13 hits shy of 200 for the season. NOTES: Angels 1B Mark Trumbo, stuck in an 0-for-16 slump, drove in a run with a sacrifice fly in the sixth. ... Griffins start was pushed back to Tuesday against Los Angeles LHP Jason Vargas. Angels ace Jered Weaver is expected to make his scheduled start Wednesday after missing last weeks turn with tightness in his forearm. ... Angels RHP Tommy Hanson made his first career relief appearance in the seventh, pitching 2 1-3 innings in his first action since a demotion to Triple-A Salt Lake in mid-August. Bryce Harper Jersey .com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Shawn Kelley Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.cheapnationalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-sean-doolittle-jersey . Which is to say, the top of this years draft class is not as dynamic or exciting as the 2013 class of Nate MacKinnon, Sasha Barkov, Jonathan Drouin and Seth Jones and its not as strikingly promising as the highly-anticipated 2015 slate of Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin.BRISBANE, Australia - Roger Federer turned the Brisbane International final into a grand occasion Sunday, beating the up-and-coming Canadian Milos Raonic in three see-sawing sets to register his 1,000th career match win.Its a grand number for a 17-time Grand Slam champion, making him the only player after Jimmy Connors (1,253) and Ivan Lendl (1,071) to win 1,000 times on the mens professional tour.Clearly its a special day for me, winning a title plus getting to the magic number of 1,000, Federer said after his 6-4, 6-7 (2), 6-4 win against third-seeded Raonic. It feels very different to any other match Ive ever won. All those (milestone) numbers didnt mean anything to me, but for some reason 1,000 means a lot because its such a huge number. Just alone to count to 1,000 is going to take a while.Federer clearly wanted to reach the milestone before the Australian Open, breaking Raonics serve in the third game and again in the opening game of the second set. He fired eight of his eventual 21 aces in the first set, taking on the big-serving Canadians strength. Just as it appeared Federer would coast to a comfortable victory, though, Raonic shook off his nerves to break back in the fourth game of the second set and swing the momentum.Federer had another half-chance to clinch it in two, getting an early mini-break in the tiebreaker, but Raonic went on a roll to win seven straight points and level the match.The 33-year-old Swiss star responded by serving an ace to open the third set, but he needed all his experience to save three break-point chances in that lengthy game.Tension continued to build as Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., was forced to save two break points in each of the fourth and sixth games, and missed two chances on Federers serve in the fifth.Only one point went against serve in the next three games until Raonic was serving to stay in the match. He was leading 30-15 when Federer produced a pin-point topspin lob that forced an error, and then came a double-fault — Raonics first of the set and fourth of the match — to give Federer a championship point.Raonic netted a forehand on the next point, and Federer raissed his arms to acknowledge the Federer 1,000 placards and red-and-white Swiss flags being waved around Pat Rafter Arena. Cheap Nationals Jerseys China. .Looking back its almost nicer winning this way through a tight match with nerves and humid conditions against a great player in a final, Federer said. It means so much more than just running away with it. I guess I was much more happy having to go three sets in the end.Raonic said he did everything he could but didnt quite have the answer to beat Federer for the second time in their nine head-to-heads. Still, he didnt mind being part of the big occasion.Its great to see because you know how much hes done for tennis. He turned pro I think it was like 10 years before me, Raonic said. Its great to see everything hes done for tennis. The fans hes brought, the media attention hes brought ... hes definitely the most popular tennis player of all time.Ballboys held up 1,000 in big, white numerals near the net during the presentation ceremony, when Federer accepted mementoes from Australian tennis greats Roy Emerson and Rod Laver: the Roy Emerson Trophy and, from Laver, a framed montage of images with the words Congratulations Roger, 1,000 match wins.Special moment. Im glad I got it, Federer said. To get to 1,000 match wins in front of you guys ... it really means a lot to me. Ill never forget this match.In a career of so many milestones, Federer welcomed another and was glad to get it done before the season-opening major.He hasnt added to his collection of Grand Slam titles since his 2012 Wimbledon triumph, but showed signs last year hes no spent force by finishing No. 2 in the rankings, helping Switzerland to its first Davis Cup crown and finishing the season with five titles and a 73-12 record.Federer said he hasnt got Connors record number of wins in his sights, yet, but he does have ambitions to win more major titles. That quest begins Jan. 19 at Melbourne Park, where he hasnt returned to the final since winning the last of his four Australian Open titles in 2010.Yeah, I do believe that, he said. Clearly I do believe I have a shot in Melbourne, otherwise I would go home. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz