Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.02.2019 07:32
Bridgeview, IL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Zack-Cozart-Kids-Jersey/]Zack Cozart Jersey[/url] .com) Antworten

Bridgeview, IL (SportsNetwork. Zack Cozart Jersey .com) - The Chicago Fire added Nigerian forward Kennedy Igboananike as a Designated Player from Swedish side AIK, and he will be added to the roster for the 2015 season pending receipt of his International Transfer Certificate and P1 Visa. Igboananike started his professional career in Sweden with Djurgarden in 2007 before he moved to the Swedish second division and scored 18 goals in 25 games for Vasalunds to lead the league. After returning to Djurgarden in 2010, the 25-year-old led the team with nine goals in 27 appearances before he eventually departed for AIK in 2013. Igboananike ended last season with 14 goals in 29 games and he managed to score five times in 26 fixtures in the 2014 campaign for AIK, which finished third in the Swedish Allsvenskan. In addition to Igboananike, the Fire also signed defender/midfielder Joevin Jones from W Connection in Trinidad and Tobago. Jones most recently spent time on loan in Finland with HJK Helsinki while also helping W Connection win the league title in 2013. The versatile 23-year-old finished second in the league in scoring with 14 goals in 2013, and he has been capped 37 times by Trinidad and Tobagos national team, which included a spot on the 2013 Gold Cup side. Nolan Ryan Jersey . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. Martin Maldonado Jersey .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Brandon-Phillips-Kids-Jersey/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons.LA MOLINA, Spain - Canadas Dominique Maltais capped her snowboard cross season title by winning the final World Cup of the season on Saturday. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-François, Que., overtook and held off Lindsey Jacobellis to edge out the American and win the womens final under sunny skies in the Pyrenees mountains. Raffaella Brutto of Italy finished third after Yuka Fujimori of Japan crashed. Maltais, who won the silver medal at the Sochi Olympics, finished the season with 5,400 points. Jacobellis was next with 3,760, followed by Alexandra Jekova of Bulgaria with 2,850. "I knew that the crystal globe was waiting for me already," Maltais said. "But I love what I do, so I really wanted to end the season on a good way. Im very happy about my careers fifth title." Maltais called it a "great race on a great course." "It was tight racing from quarter-finals through finals," she said. "I pushed myself a lot because I wanted to finish the season with a big win." Paul Berg of Germany earneed his first career individual win. Yunel Escobar Jersey. Berg rode flawlessly to finish ahead of Olympic silver medallist Nikolay Olyunin, with Spaniard Regino Hernandez coming third after he and Calgarys Christopher Robanske slowed each other down early in the descent. On Friday, Omar Visintin of Italy claimed the mens season title when Australian Jarryd Hughes, the only rider with a chance to overtake Visintin in the standings, failed to qualify. Visintin didnt advance beyond Saturdays quarter-finals. Olympic champion Pierre Vaultier of France fell early in the round of 16. Berg and Robanske both moved ahead of Hughes in the standings. Bergs win lifted him into second place to end the season with 2,150 points, behind Visintins 3,076. Robanske ended the campaign in third with 2,120. "Im speechless," Berg said. "Yesterday, I was happy about my good result in the qualifications. Today, I just wanted to go for it and challenge the big names. I never thought about winning a World Cup this season. Its still such a surprise." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz