Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.02.2019 08:38
IRVING, Texas - Morris Claiborne is backing up Orlando Scandrick and preparing to play plenty of snaps against New Orleans, just Antworten

IRVING, Texas - Morris Claiborne is backing up Orlando Scandrick and preparing to play plenty of snaps against New Orleans, just as he did in several games last year. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . For reasons he wouldnt fully explain, the third-year Dallas cornerback had a much harder time accepting that plan this time around. Claiborne returned to practice Wednesday a day after walking out on the team upon hearing that he was being replaced as a starter by Scandrick. The former top-10 pick skipped meetings and a short walk-through practice Tuesday before returning to the facility about eight hours later to meet with coach Jason Garrett, who said Claiborne would be disciplined but wouldnt reveal how. Claiborne said he left the facility because he was angry over how the lineup change was presented to me, not because he was being demoted. But he wouldnt offer more details. I was ready for whatever fines or anything came with that, said Claiborne, who said he hasnt been told how he will be punished. I felt like if I stayed, who knows what would have happened. I felt like the best thing for me to do was to leave. Scandrick missed the first two games because of a four-game drug suspension. When that ban was rescinded last week, he returned and played about as much as Claiborne, who was beaten several times but made a clinching interception in a 34-31 victory at St. Louis. Claiborne said himself that he stunk it up against the Rams, and that the late pick wasnt enough to make up for getting beat repeatedly. But that didnt mean he was ready for someone to tell him hed lost his job. I think he understood that he made a mistake, Garrett said. Guys are competitors. When they hear news that doesnt go their way, different guys react different ways. He obviously knew he didnt react the right way. After meeting with Garrett, Claiborne said he apologized to his teammates Wednesday morning. After practice, several players said they supported Claiborne and understood why he felt the need to leave. I think Mo cares a lot, quarterback Tony Romo said. I think it was something he probably wishes he would have made a different decision. In saying that, hes a good teammate and he works hard and hes going to help our football team a lot this year. The cornerbacks will be a focal point Sunday night against Drew Brees and the Saints (1-2), who became the first team in NFL history to get 40 first downs in a 49-17 blowout of the Cowboys (2-1) last year. Brees has thrown for 838 yards and seven touchdowns the past two seasons against Dallas. Im going to play a big role on this team in this game to come and in games to come down the road, Claiborne said. Im here to stand up and fill the shoes that I need to fill and do whatever I need to do for this team. Because of injuries and inconsistent play, Claiborne hasnt lived up to expectations since the Cowboys gave up their second-round draft choice to move up eight spots and get him with the sixth overall pick out of LSU in 2012. Owner Jerry Jones even acknowledged on his radio show Tuesday that Claiborne hadnt produced like he hoped. But the former Louisiana high school star said the burden of what he cost the Cowboys wasnt a factor in Tuesdays drama. Thats what people say, said Claiborne, who has one interception in each of his three seasons. I dont feel it. I never really think about it. Scandrick started a career-high 15 games last year and was one of the best players in training camp, but Claiborne got the first three starts this year because of Scandricks suspension for violating the policy on performance-enhancing drugs. A change to the policy brought him back early. Asked last week whether he should start, Scandrick said it was up to the coaches. Asked again after Claibornes demotion, the seventh-year player offered a stronger opinion. I feel like Im still ascending as a player, said Scandrick, a fifth-round pick in 2008. And yes, I do feel like Ive earned the right to play full time. Claiborne doesnt disagree. He just feels the same way about himself. NOTES: Romo skipped practice Wednesday, just as he did last week before playing his best game since returning from back surgery. ... LB Justin Durant (groin) returned to practice and will likely return against the Saints after missing two games, while LB Rolando McClain is still out with his groin problem. ... Henry Melton (hamstring), Terrell McClain (concussion) and Davon Coleman (knee) didnt practice, leaving just two healthy DTs in Nick Hayden and Ken Bishop. Discount Air Max Shoes . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . Cheap Air Max For Sale . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo. http://www.cheapairmaxchinafreeshipping.com/ . Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 regular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level.MILWAUKEE -- The friendly between Swansea City and Chivas Guadalajara turned out to be a bit more edgy. Giovani Hernandez scored on a penalty kick in the 90th minute, lifting Chivas into a 1-1 tie with Swansea in the first professional soccer game at Miller Park on Wednesday night. A player from each team was ejected. Four players received yellow cards and 23 fouls were called. "Theres no such thing as a friendly, is there?" Swansea head coach Garry Monk said, laughing. "It was good for us." Swansea scored first in the exhibition match when Nathan Dyer controlled a cross from Marvin Emnes in the 57th minute and shot past goalkeeper Luis Ernesto Michel and inside the far post from 15 yards. The Swans lost Neil Taylor and Chivas saw Jesus Sanchez ejected in the 80th minute for a shoving incident. Chivas forward Carlos Fierro was pulled down in the penalty box in the 90th minute. Goalkeeper Gerhard Tremmel anticipated the kick going to his left, but Hernandez blasted the ball behind him. "Its frustrating when you see a goal right at the end of the game," Swansea midfielder Leon Britton said. "Its a friendly match and these things happen and you have to get on with it." It was the third of four friendlies for Chivas, which opens the regular season in the MX Liga on Sunday. "I certainly dont like things to be chippy," Chivas head coach Carlos Bustos said through an interpreter. "The chipppiness really just happened because the other team is certainly more physical. Cheap Air Max Authentic. They play in a very physical league. Thats the English Premier League." It was Swanseas first preseason game of a North American tour. The Swans begin the regular season in August. "Obviously, Chivas were a little bit further ahead of us in terms of their preseason," Monk said. "Weve only been doing it for a week and a half in terms of our preseason." The Milwaukee Brewers converted their infield and outfield into a pitch approved by Major League Soccer. It stretched between the warning track in left field and the first base line. Neither team had trouble with the footing despite the pitchers mound and a layer of the dirt infield being removed and covered with sod. The field was 109 yards long, but only 66 wide instead of the usual 70 to 80 yards for an exhibition game. In order to compensate for the narrower pitch, Monk said the Swans practiced on a field with the same dimensions. "I thought the pitch was very, very good, considering its not a football pitch," Monk said. "The work they had done on it in such a short space of time, all in all, it played very, very well." Bustos said the shorter width really didnt matter. "It certainly was a more narrow pitch, but it really didnt matter to us in the end," he said. "It didnt lead to any tactical changes or anything." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz