Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.03.2019 08:19
SAO PAULO - Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar said Tuesday he arrives for the World Cup at home a lot more prepared than he was four Antworten

SAO PAULO - Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar said Tuesday he arrives for the World Cup at home a lot more prepared than he was four years ago, when his mistake played a part in the teams elimination in South Africa. Stan Smith Baratas . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper. The 34-year-old Cesar said he joined Toronto FC because it was the only team that wanted him, but said his preparations were not affected by playing in a less-traditional league. He called his time with Toronto "excellent" and said he is "100 per cent" ready. "I arrive a lot more prepared than I was four years ago," Cesar said at Brazils training centre in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro. "During bad times you have to try to find some positive things, and I did. It wasnt only the elimination against the Netherlands, I also had to deal with problems at Inter Milan and then at Queens Park Rangers. I needed to find a lot of strength to come back." Cesar failed to clear a cross during Brazils quarterfinal against the Netherlands in 2010. That led to the equalizer for the Dutch, which eventually went on to beat the South Americans 2-1. Cesar said he thought about quitting football at the time, and things only got worse after he faced problems both at Inter Milan and then at Queens Park Rangers, where he was sidelined and played sparingly. "I became a better professional after the 2010 World Cup," he said. "When things are going your way, you end up relaxing a little bit more. I was very confident in 2010 because of everything that had happened until then, and I think that too much confidence can hurt. Now I can say that from personal experience." Although Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari named Cesar the World Cup starter long time ago, many still consider the goalkeeper the weakest link in Brazils squad, especially because of his lack of play in recent months. "I dont think there is pressure," he said. "I know many people are questioning me and why I was selected, but the coaches have the confidence in my game and I know that I can add a lot to this group." Cesar conceded nine goals in seven matches with Toronto in the run-up to the World Cup, but said he was able to take advantage of the time he spent in Major League Soccer. "My preparations were excellent, I feel Im 100 per cent ready for the World Cup," Cesar said. "Toronto was the only team that opened its doors for me. I talked to several clubs, including in Brazil, and the negotiations were not successful, many times because of the salaries here. But I knew I had to be playing so I could arrive well psychologically, it would have been hard if I hadnt been playing anywhere." ___ Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Stan Smith Rebajas . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. Stan Smith Baratas España . The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park. http://www.stansmithbaratas.es/ . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute.WASHINGTON - Catcher Wilson Ramos is in the Nationals starting lineup, hitting fifth, after coming off the 15-day disabled list. The Nationals reinstated Ramos before Wednesdays game against the Los Angeles Dodgers and optioned right-handed pitcher Blake Treinen to Triple-A Syracuse. Ramos missed 32 games after breaking a bone in his left wrist on opening day, March 31. Comprar Stan Smith Baratas. Ramos says: "My hand feels good. Im ready to go. I was ready for this moment and I have to enjoy it." Treinen made his first major league start Tuesday night, pitching five innings in an 8-3 loss to the Dodgers. Also, outfielder Nate McLouth is not in Wednesdays lineup after cutting his hand on a catch Monday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz