Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.03.2019 08:19
PRATTVILLE, Ala. [url=http://www.cheapnikereact.us/]Wholesale Nike React Online[/url] . - Mi Jung Hur was finally able to relax Antworten

PRATTVILLE, Ala. Wholesale Nike React Online . - Mi Jung Hur was finally able to relax for a couple of holes after matching top-ranked Stacy Lewis stroke for stroke Sunday in the final round of the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. The 24-year-old South Korean player never gave up the last-day lead on her way to a tournament-record 21-under 267 total. Hur birdied four of the final eight holes to beat Lewis by four strokes for her second LPGA Tour victory. The each shot 6-under 66. Hur was able to savour the end of her round, at least. She made a 36-foot birdie putt on No. 11 and set up much easier birdies after that, including one on No. 16. After I made that, I definitely think about winning, she said. The last two holes, I really enjoyed the golf. She allowed herself to go from relief to tears of joy before her second shot on the final hole as she wrapped up her first victory since 2009. Her father, Kwan Moo, served as her caddie and was able to share the moment as she bowed her head crying for several seconds when the win was official. Its definitely an exciting week for me, Hur said. I started with two birdies and it made me so much more comfortable the rest of the round. But Stacy played so well and I definitely thought about her. I just played my own game, and after nine holes I made a few birdies on the back nine. Hur opened with rounds of 64, 70 and 67 on Capitol Hills links-style Senator layout. She broke the tournament mark of 19 under set by Katherine Hull-Kirk in 2010. It was the best 72-hole score of Hurs career. She saw on the leaderboard that Lewis had climbed to 16 under with a birdie on No. 10. Hur kept up her own string of birdies with four in six holes starting on No. 11. It made me a little nervous, but I just focused on my ball and played my own game, she said. Lewis won in 2012 at the tournament that was dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor. She also closed with a 66. Rookie Paula Reto was third at 14 under after a 73. She shared the third-round lead with Hur at 15 under. Kris Tamulis was fourth at 13 under after a 70. Hur gained two strokes on Reto with a long birdie putt on the first hole while the former Purdue player from South Africa two-putted for bogey. Hur birdied the second hole as well while Reto had a bogey on No. 3. Reto worked her way back to 16 under before back-to-back bogeys on Nos. 11 and 12 put her four strokes back again. Lewis, a three-time winner this year, opened with four birdies in a six-hole stretch starting on No. 3. She finished her bogey-free round with five straight pars, not enough to close the gap on Hur. Lewis said it was one of her best days striking the ball in a long time. She said the 18th hole was the only time on the back nine where she didnt have a potential birdie putt of 15 feet or less. You get events where people kind of run away with tournaments, Lewis said. Ive done it before. Its just golf. I played well, gave myself a ton of opportunities for birdies, which that was the goal coming into the day. I would have liked to have made a couple of more to give her something to think about coming up those last few. Nike React Sale Outlet .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Nike React Outlet . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. http://www.cheapnikereact.us/ . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks.VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Whitecaps will try to continue their winning ways against some familiar foes Saturday. The Caps will face former defender Alain Rochat and midfielder John Thorrington as they visit D.C. United in Washington. Of the two, Rochat is expected to play a more prominent role as he tries to curb Vancouvers potent offence after being traded unexpectedly for a pair of draft picks in early June. "(Rochat) brought the same thing here that he brings to D.C. -- obviously his presence as a veteran and his ability to get forward and his ability to defend," said Vancouver goalkeeper Brad Knighton. "Im sure they enjoy having him, and itll be good to see him." Thorrington, a steady performer who has battled injuries, made 35 appearances for Vancouver between 2011 and 2012 before being waived in the off-season. The Whitecaps (6-5-4) are looking to win their third straight game and fifth in the past seven. United is in last place overall with a 2-11-3 mark, but is coming off a win over San Jose. Vancouver has scored 11 goals in its past four games, but the Whitecaps need to shore up their goals-against record. They have allowed 24 goals -- the fourth-highest total in the league. "Were obviously scoring goals at a premium right now, which is great for us," said Knighton. "We just need to be sound defensively, and the wins will keep coming." Currently fifth in the Western Conference, the Whitecaps have a chance to move ahead of four-place Los Angeles, pending the Galaxys result Saturday against the San Jose Earthquakes. Vancouver coach Martin Rennie said his charges have to balance their offensive prowess with better defence as they attempt to move up the table. While winning their last two games against New England and Chivas USA, the Whitecaps had to overcome deficits. "Weve been scoring a lot of goals," said Rennie. "So we need to make sure that we keep attacking teams and making sure that were creating chances. "I think that, as a team, we generally need to defend better, although against Chivas, they didnt really have too many chances. We limited their opportunities. So we need to do that well in the next game." The Whitecaps are surging after struggling early in the season. Rennie said another victory will do a lot for the teams morale as the organizatiion, in its third MLS season, strives to become one of the leagues top clubs. Nike React Discount Cheap. "Confidence is hard to build, and were still working hard to build that," said Rennie. "As a team in general, were still a new team trying to create a positive culture, and I think these little steps do make a difference. Every time you get a win and go on a winning run and show good form, that always builds confidence. "Its such a tight league, Major League Soccer, so if we can go on a run and keep doing well, then we can move up the league fairly quickly." The Whitecaps will return to action following a 10-day break that has allowed some injured players to mend. Midfielder Gershon Koffie (thigh) and Brad Rusin (calf) are healthy again after they both missed the past four games. "Im looking forward to getting out there, scoring goals and, hopefully, getting a clean sheet," said Rusin, who is slated to play a holding midfield role instead of his usual central defender spot. Johnny Leveron and Carlyle Mitchell will continue in the centre back spots, while Nigel Reo-Coker, usually a midfielder, is slated to shift to right fullback, a position that he has played occasionally in the English Premier League and in the first leg of the Amway Canadian Championship against Montreal this season. He is making the move because veteran Young-Pyo Lee, 36, is being rested back in Vancouver. The game is the first of two straight on the road for the Whitecaps, who conclude their trip Wednesday in Kansas City. Notes: Whitecaps midfielder Russell Teibert of Niagara Falls, Ont., is slated to join Canadas entry in the upcoming Gold Cup after the game. Vancouvers fourth goalkeeper, Simon Thomas of Victoria, has also been called up to the national squad. ... Mitchell will also leave the Caps after the game to play for Trinidad & Tobago in the same tournament. ... Lee appears unlikely to join the Caps in Kansas City. He negotiated breaks from Eastern trips when he agreed to come back for what is expected to be his final season before retirement. ... Vancouver central defender Andy OBrien remains out with a hamstring injury. ... D.C. and the Whitecaps are 1-1-1 against each other in three MLS meetings. ... Kyle Porter, a former Whitecaps residency player who left the team in 2010, will also dress for the hosts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz