Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Auswandern nach Gran Canaria - Umzug nach Gran Canaria
liny195 Offline

11.03.2019 07:30
Welcome to the sixth Redskins game of the 2018 season! Antworten

We Want Dallas T-shirtsMatchup: Washington Redskins(3-2) vs Dallas Cowboys(3-3) Date/Time: Sunday Authentic Da'Ron Payne Jersey , Oct. 21 | 4:25 p.m. ETLocation: FedExField (82,000) | Landover, Md.TELEVISION: CBSJim Nantz (play-by-play)Tony Romo (color)Tracy Wolfson (sidelines)(via 506sports)RADIO: Redskins Radio Network Larry Michael (play-by-play) Chris Cooley (analysis) Rick “Doc” Walker (sidelines)Westwood One | SIRIUS: 135 (Dal), 82 (Was) | XM: 391 (Dal), 227 (Was)Live Streaming: NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL.com Game Pass, fuboTV, Yahoo Sports app (local market), CBS All Access (local market)Odds: Cowboys -1, Over/Under 41 1/2Series history Authentic Adrian Peterson Jersey , news and notesPrediction: Cowboys 24 - Redskins 23Enemy Blog: Blogging the BoysNFL News twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/HunterLoganX/lists/n...portersRedskins twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/HunterLoganX/lists/beat-writers Here's a quick look at how Jon and Jay Gruden view their relationship, their talents and what it was like growing up Gruden, via their answers during interviews with The Associated Press:Who did your parents love more when you were growing up?Jay: "Me. They always told me I was the perfect kid, so I assume it was me."Jon: "I was the middle kid, so I got all the hand-me-downs. I'm kind of the forgotten Gruden."Who was the better brother?Jay: "Jon, actually, was a great big brother. Showed me the ropes, as far as my athletic progress from a young kid to a high schooler, to a college kid. He was a big part of that progress. So I owe a lot to him. So I would say he was the better brother."Jon: "Jay. Jay was no maintenance. He just laid around and drank Dr Pepper and ate microwave popcorn."Who had the messier room?Jay: "That would be mine, probably. I was always kind of scattered. Sloppy a little bit. I wasn't quite the go-getter like Jon. Jon was a clean freak."Jon: "Probably Jay http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/preston-smith-jersey , because he never came out of his room."What is your brother's hidden talent?Jay: "He's unbelievable when it comes to trivia, as far as old college football, basketball, baseball. He knows every lineup ever."Jon: "He's a good golfer. He can crush it. He's got a great vertical game on the golf course."Who is smarter?Jay: "Jon is definitely smarter. His ACT, SAT scores (were) way higher than mine. He was good in school. Yeah, I'm not very bright. Got that from my dad."Jon: "Neither one of us is very smart when it comes to 'book smart.' But when it comes to work ethic and knowing our profession, I would say it's probably a toss-up."Who was the better athlete?Jay: "That would be me. ... Played college football, Louisville, Division I. Played Arena Football. Fourth greatest player of all-time in the Arena Football League. You guys can laugh at that if you want to, but I'm proud of that. So http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/shawn-lauvao-jersey , yes, I would say me. I could always beat him in basketball, always a better baseball player."Jon: "He's a better athlete. He's an all-state quarterback, the all-time leading passer at Louisville at one time. I'm a backup, ham-and-egg Division III quarterback. That's all I am."Who is the better coach?Jay: "Well, Jon's won a Super Bowl, so I mean, you can't argue that. Jon's obviously got a little more experience and more success. It's all about winning Super Bowls. He's got one, I've got zero."Jon: "You don't ever want to say you're better than your brother. He's probably better than me. He's won a lot more games than I have. I haven't won a game in almost 10 years. So I'm going to go with Jay. He's won championships as a head coach in Arena Football. He won an NFC East title and I think this is the best Redskins team that he's had." Custom Atlanta Falcons Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz