Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
hongwei28 Offline

15.03.2019 04:12
White Ben Gedeon Jersey Antworten

While many on the internet are calling for Minnesota Vikings offensive coordinator John DeFilippo to be fired White Brett Jones Jersey , Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer has faith in the offensive play caller.Ben Goessling of the Star Tribune reports that Zimmer stands behind DeFilippo and says that he is “doing a good job.” While Zimmer may be saying that he is doing a good job, the numbers say otherwise. The Vikings are ranked 16th in the NFL in yards with an average of 333.7, 18th in points this season, and only throwing about 67.4%. And the run game hasn’t been much to right home about either. Versus the New England Patriots, they had 95 yards on 13 rushing attempts. While Zimmer has given DeFilippo a vote of confidence, he is possibly making small adjustments to how he will move forward with his play calling. Zimmer has said that he might give more of the in-game adjustments to defensive coordinator George Edwards. “I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet. So we’ll just have to see. You know, when things are going smooth, it’s no issue. Then I can go talk to the offense all I want. When things are helter skelter on defense, I’m spending a little bit more time with them, or with the special teams. So it’s just part of it.”Despite the unease of offense this season Zimmer insists that the lines of communication are open between him and DeFilippo. “We talk all the time. We talk about the things I think are important,” Zimmer said. “And I think he tries to do those.”This season has been a reminder that football is fickle, and the Vikings are well, the Vikings. But there is a still a sliver of hope for Minnesota to get into the playoffs via the wild card race. Joe Nelson of Bring me the News Sports says that the Vikings are now in sixth place in the NFL playoff race. The Vikings are still in good shape but winning against the Seattle Seahawks is a must.But Zimmer isn’t worried. He just needs the Vikings to stay on task and focus on winning. “We’ve just got to go out there and play this game,” Zimmer said. “We’ve got four games in front of us — all games that we can win if we play good — and if we do that, then everything will be happy again.”Where the Vikings are landing in Fantasy Drafts Draft season is in full swing! Some of you have completed drafts, others have drafts coming up. Nonetheless Youth Linval Joseph Jersey , many of us will make the homer picks out of respect for the Vikings, along with the fact that they could be quite good. This is where the main guys have been going so far based on my 3 drafted teams so far, and over 50 mocks. The format here is 12 team, .5 PPR. QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, D/St, KDalvin Cook: Round 1, pick 11.I’ve seen him go as high as 6, and as low as 18. He’s going top 10 because many view him as a special talent, and running backs are very much a premium asset. He also is a very good pass catcher, pushing him higher up many people’s boards. The other side of the equation presents three different things. First White Dalvin Cook Jersey , many fantasy owners are not fully convinced he will be good as new or better following his ACL injury. Second, the Vikings offensive line presents the team’s largest question mark, with inexperience, and a straight up lack of talent. Finally, Latavius Murray looked very good in the preseason minus the two fumbles vs. Jacksonville. Projection: 1,833 total yards from scrimmage, 60 catches, 12 total touchdowns.Adam Thielen: Round 3, pick 4Stefon Diggs: Round 3, pick 5The only reason he is above Diggs in most drafts is because his overall stats were higher in 2017, even though they were very similar in FPPG. The interesting bit here is that Diggs has seemingly had better chemistry with Cousins in preseason than Thielen. However, Thielen has proven to be a bit more durable, as Diggs has yet to complete a 16 game regular season in his career. Both wide receivers were among the best in the league in contested catch rate according to Pro Football Focus, with Diggs at the top for the 2017 season. What’s interesting as well is how often opposing team’s lined up their top corner’s on Thielen as much, if not more than Diggs. Marshon Lattimore matched up with Thielen almost the entire NFC Divisional Playoff Game. Will that be the case all season? Not likely, but double covering both players is not a feasible option White Ben Gedeon Jersey , so one or the other will get better looks each week. Both are relatively safe picks, and if both are available upon an owner’s pick, decide between the following: Diggs play ability vs. Thielen’s volume.Projection for Thielen: 73 catches, 1,151 yards, 7 touchdownsProjection for Diggs: 89 catches, 1,392 yards, 9 touchdownsKyle Rudolph: Round 7, pick 8As I’ve stated before, Rudolph is very touchdown dependent. The upside to him for 2018 is that Kirk Cousins has fared well throwing to tight ends over the duration of his career. The downside is that Jordan Reed and Vernon Davis do a lot more running with the ball in the open field than Rudolph, at least in the last few season anyway. Rudolph’s size will gives him a big edge over defenders in the red zone, an area of the field Cousins has had his issues with in the past. Expect Rudolph to put him stats that match up well relative to his ADP.Projection: 61 catches, 803 yards, 7 touchdownsKirk Cousins: Round 8, pick 2I’ve seen Cousins go as high as the start of the 5th round http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-rashod-hill-jersey , and as low as the end of the 12th round. It’s really dependent on how each league and owner values quarterbacks. Dalvin Cook will play a huge role here, as Cousins is considered arguably the top play-action quarterback in the NFL. Even Jalen Ramsey said so! Cousins has all the skills position players he could ever need, the question will be how the offensive line protects him. If they are competent, don’t be shocked if his season is one of the five best among all quarterbacks in the 2018 campaign.Projection: 3,850 yards, 31 passing touchdowns, 3 rushing touchdowns, 9 intercetionsLatavius Murray: Round 12, pick 3Many Dalvin Cook owners will draft him as a spell. What’s interesting hear though is the notion that Murray could put up solid numbers, particularly early in the season if the Vikings decide to ease Cook back into action. Murray also could get a lot of looks deep in the red zone, stealing some touchdowns from Cook as well. He’s proven he can be a capable back when asked to have a heavier workload, but most signs point to Minnesota wanting to have him simply be a spell option. Still, don’t be shocked if he is someone who has a year that’s slightly better than where he is being drafted.Projection: 691 total yards from scrimmage, 7 total touchdowns,

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz