Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.03.2019 08:34
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. [url=http://www.wholesaleairmaxplusuk.com/]Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale[/url] . -- Being down a man while also m Antworten

BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale . -- Being down a man while also missing two stars didnt seem to faze Toronto FC on Wednesday. Toronto (6-4-3, 21 points) ran its unbeaten streak to six as it resisted late Chicago pressure to earn a 1-1 tie at soggy Toyota Park. Midfielder Jackson scored Torontos lone goal in the 42nd minute, heading a feed from forward Jermain Defoe past Fire goalkeeper Sean Johnson. "Any point on the road is a good point, especially when youre down to 10 men," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen, whose team remains unbeaten (3-0-3) in league play since a May 3 loss to New England. "They (the Fire) did very well in the second half and pushed us hard. We had to defend and we defended very well." Forward Luke Moore was issued a red card and ejected in the 29th minute after a mid-air collision with Fire midfielder Chris Ritter and Toronto played the final hour with 10 men. Toronto FC was also outshot 20-7 and trailed in possession by a lopsided 62-38 per cent. Yet Chicago mustered only one score - Harry Shipps sixth goal of the season in the 56th minute. "We did enough to win the game, when its 10 men against 11 we should win the game," said Fire coach Frank Yallop, whose team is winless in five games. "We had our chances, its frustrating. We had them. Thats our problem right now, we cant seem to win a game." Numerous other Chicago shots went wide, fell short or were stopped by Toronto goalkeeper Joe Bendik, who had five saves. In the 73rd minute an apparent go-ahead goal by Fire defender Bakary Soumare was waved off on an offside call. Toronto was playing its second game in five days while Chicago was among the last Major League Soccer teams to restart the season after a lengthy World Cup break. "This point is very valuable," Nelsen said. "It proves that away from home weve been down to 10 men twice and weve managed to get something out of the game and that was extremely important." Moores ejection came after a midfield battle for possession with Ritter. Moore appeared to elbow Ritter in the right temple. Ritter temporarily left the game but was back within three minutes with his his head bandaged. The ejection includes an automatic suspension for Saturdays home game with D.C. United. Toronto was missing goalkeeper Julio Cesar, who helped carry host Brazil into the World Cups final eight, as well as recent midfielder acquisition Michael Bradley, expected back soon from a U.S. team stint. Wednesdays game was played under steady drizzle and unusually cool temperatures. Air Max Plus For Sale Cheap . - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. Nike Air Max Plus Sale Uk . Speaking on TSN Radio 1050s TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on Monday, Colangelo said he had no intention of tanking the shortened 2011-12 season, but definitely wanted a high pick in the draft. "I wish that word wasnt used for headline reasons," said Colangelo, "but the story behind it was: how can we fix the system? How can we tweak the system to make it less likely that teams are rewarded for losing records? "I do believe that if youre as transparent as we were at the time - with our season seat holders, our fans, the market place and the media - everybody knew what the plan was and what we were going through. http://www.wholesaleairmaxplusuk.com/ . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third. DENVER -- Though the Nashville Predators couldnt keep Colorado off the scoreboard, they did keep the Avalanche out of the record book. Colin Wilson had two goals and two assists, Viktor Stalberg added a goal and an assist, and Nashville beat the Avalanche 6-4 on Wednesday night. Craig Smith and Paul Gaustad also scored for the Predators, who stopped Colorados six-game winning streak. Matt Duchene had a goal and two assists for Colorado (12-2-0), which fell one win short of NHL history. The Avalanche were attempting to set a franchise record and match the 2007-08 Ottawa Senators for the best 14-game start in league history. "When you have a taste of winning -- to use a bad analogy -- its like a drug. You crave it more and more," Duchene said. "It feels terrible and weve felt this twice this year and it feels awful. It feels that much worse. When youre used to losing, its just another game, but when youre used to winning it hurts that much more." After finishing with the worst record in the Western Conference last season, the Avalanche are near the top this season. "As much as I wish to be 81-1, its a little tough," Colorado coach Patrick Roy said. "Theyre a good team; its a nice way for us to learn." It took a career game from Wilson, who has worked his way back from a shoulder injury in March that ended his 2013 season. He had four points March 8, the game before he was hurt. "Obviously, it was great getting some numbers, getting the puck in the net, just to remember I can do it," Wilson said. "It was a while ago that I got injured, so it was good to get back at it." The Predators appeared to take control when Gaustad and Wilson scored early in the second to give them a 4-2 lead. Paul Stastny got one back with a power-play goal with 6:27 left in the period, and Duchene tied it 4:23 into the third. Wilson answered with his second goal of the night when he beat Semyon Varlamov at 7:34. "I felt the pressure on my back and I was going to slip it five-hole but decided to move it really quick to my backhand," Wilson said. Varlamov finishedd with 22 saves while allowing a season high in goals. Nike Air Max Plus Uk. "Its always tough to give up five goals," he said. "It was not my greatest game this year." The Avalanche pulled Varlamov for an extra skater with more than a minute left, and Gabriel Bourque scored into the empty net. Nashville goalie Carter Hutton made 11 of his 27 saves in the third to preserve the win. The teams, now in the same division, found a reason to ramp up the rivalry when Colorado forward Jamie McGinn left his skates to check Nashville rookie defenceman Seth Jones into the boards. Jones stayed on the ice for a moment before skating to the bench under his own power. He went to the locker room but returned late in the period. "My face kind of went into the boards, bit my teeth a little bit but my head was fine," Jones said. "I was (worried) but I kind of knew right away when it happened. I went directly to my teeth and I didnt have a headache." McGinn was given a charging minor and the Predators capitalized with Smiths third goal to give Nashville a 2-1 lead. "You could see Seth was putting the brakes on, hes got his back turned, hes exactly what we talk about being a vulnerable player," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "McGinn takes the two or three hard steps and then I thought he left his feet. "I just thought he hunted him out and he was a vulnerable player, and thats what were trying to take out of the game." Stalberg opened the scoring with his first goal of the season at 13:12 of the first, and P.A. Parenteau tied it with his fifth 2:11 later. Ryan OReilly scored early in the second for Colorado. NOTES: Ryan Ellis and David Legwand had two assists each for Nashville. ... McGinn returned to the lineup after missing three games with a knee injury. ... Nashville C Matt Hendricks missed his second game with an upper-body injury while C Mike Fisher missed his first game with a lower-body injury. Both players are day to day. ... Avalanche LW Alex Tanguay will miss two weeks with a knee injury sustained in Saturdays win over Montreal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz