Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

23.03.2019 03:19
BOSTON (AP) — Aaron Judge helped chase David Antworten

Price early by hitting a home run to a part of Fenway Park where balls rarely travel.Gary Sanchez did him one better.The Yankees catcher http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-j.a.-happ-jersey , who tested his manager’s confidence with a sub-.200 batting average and poor defense for most of the season, hit two homers, the second a 479-foot shot clear out of the ballpark that sent New York to a 6-2 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Saturday night and tied their AL Division Series at one game apiece.“Just a monster night,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said. “You know he’s capable of that. We all know he’s capable of that. That’s kind of what we’ve been waiting for to some degree, where he can take over a game on offense.”One night after Chris Sale earned his first career playoff victory, Price fell to 0-9 in 10 postseason starts and was booed off the field after five outs by a Fenway crowd hoping to see the Red Sox protect the home-field advantage they earned with an AL East title and franchise-record 108 regular-season wins.Instead, Masahiro Tanaka helped the wild-card Yankees claim the first victory by a road team in a Division Series game this year and gave them a chance to advance to the AL Championship Series with a pair of wins at home, where they are 7-0 over the past two postseasons.Games 3 and 4 are at Yankee Stadium on Monday and Tuesday nights, with Game 5 back in Boston on Thursday, if necessary.“We can’t wait,” Judge said. “We know our fans are waiting for us to come back home, especially with the series tied 1-1.”Judge homered for the third straight playoff game Kendrys Morales Jersey , a 445-foot shot that landed in the back row of seats above the Green Monster , high above the 379-foot marker and about 10 feet to the left of the pole flying an American flag blowing straight out.It was the longest home run of the postseason — for about five innings.That’s when Sanchez aimed one in the same direction, sending it out of the park and onto Lansdowne Street. A few feet away, a plaque commemorates the six home runs in the 106-year history of Fenway Park that have cleared the back wall to the other side of the flagpole.“Everybody knows that Judge has way more power than me,” said Sanchez, who joined Yogi Berra as the only catchers in Yankees history with multihomer postseason games. “But a homer is a homer. And if we have the opportunity to score runs like that, you know, even if it’s 300 feet, I’ll take it.”Sanchez also had a solo shot in the second inning to give New York a 2-0 lead. Price then walked back-to-back batters with two outs and gave up Andrew McCutchen’s RBI single on what could be his last pitch in a Red Sox uniform.The 2012 AL Cy Young Award winner — and two-time runner-up for the award — Price signed a seven-year, $217 million deal to come to Boston as a free agent before the 2016 season and has pitched like an ace at times in the regular season. But his postseason struggles have caused Red Sox fans to sour on him, and vice versa; he can opt out of his contract after the season, and if he can find something close to the four years and $124 million he is owed Jesse Barfield Jersey , he might just take it.In all, Price was charged with three runs on three hits and two walks in 1 2/3 innings — the shortest playoff start of his career, and tied with Roger Clemens for the shortest in Red Sox postseason history. It was the first time in 299 regular-season and postseason starts that Price failed to strike out a batter.“I just want to win. That’s it,” Price said. “My main goal is to win in the playoffs, to win a World Series. … And whatever I need to do to help us do that, I’m fine with. But I know I’m more than capable of winning games as a starter in October. That’s what I look forward to doing.”Tanaka allowed just three hits, including Xander Bogaerts‘ solo homer, before leaving after five innings with a 3-1 lead. He struck out four and walked one.BAD BLOODRed Sox reliever Ryan Brasier had words with Sanchez in the fifth, when the Yankees catcher stepped out of the box to think about the 1-2 count against him. Brasier motioned impatiently for Sanchez to get back in the box , and told him so in some impolite terms.Sanchez struck out on the next pitch, a 97 mph fastball. But when he came up again in the seventh, he broke the game open. Sanchez had three multihomer games in the regular season Brett Anderson Jersey , none after May 19.“Not much to talk about,” Brasier said plainly. “He stepped out three pitches in a row after an 0-2 count, and I felt like it was time to throw the pitch. He just kept stepping out. I was ready to go. That’s all it was.”UP NEXTThe teams have Sunday off before resuming the series in New York on Monday night. Luis Severino is scheduled to pitch for the Yankees against Rick Porcello or Nathan Eovaldi. SEATTLE — The Houston Astros on Monday night concluded what was their longest stretch without All-Star second baseman Jose Altuve since he made his debut as a 21-year-old on July 20, 2011.Altuve will be reinstated from the 10-day disabled list Tuesday and will rejoin the starting lineup following a 21-game hiatus caused by right knee discomfort when Houston visits the Seattle Mariners.Altuve exited in the fifth inning July 25 against the Colorado Rockies in Denver. He landed on the DL for the first time in his decorated eight-year career later that week. The Astros (75-50) dropped the opener of their three-game series with the Seattle Mariners on Monday and fell to 8-13 without Altuve.Article continues below ...Altuve made one rehab assignment start Sunday for Triple-A Fresno at Tacoma, finishing 1-for-3 with a hit by pitch. He got all the requisite work in advance of his return to action and declared himself fit to play following what has been an unusual experience.“That was my first Triple-A game. Believe it or not, I was a little excited,” said Altuve, who made the jump to the majors from Double-A Corpus Christi. “It’s been a long time since I played in the minor leagues … but I know this was just part of my rehab.“I have what I was looking to have.”Said Astros manager A.J. Hinch: “He had a successful day of building some confidence and getting himself active where he could test himself. He did just about everything: he got a hit, he got on the bases, he made a hard turn, he sprinted to second base on a bloop single. They were reaction plays that we can’t really simulate in early work. It takes game competition to do that.”For the first time this season, the Astros will utilize a sixth starter. Hinch has declared the second game of the series a bullpen day http://www.bluejaysfanproshop.com/authentic-george-bell-jersey , with right-hander Brad Peacock (2-4, 3.19 ERA) slated to get the start against Seattle. The rotation void was created when right-hander Lance McCullers was placed on the 10-day disabled list with a right forearm strain Aug. 5.Peacock is 5-4 with a 4.42 ERA in 15 games (nine starts) versus Seattle, including four scoreless relief appearances over 5 1/3 innings this season.Right-hander Mike Leake (8-7, 3.90 ERA) will start for the Mariners. Leake has recorded six consecutive quality starts, going 0-1 with a 2.54 ERA during that stretch. Despite allowing only two hits and one walk over eight scoreless innings in his previous outing against the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday, Leake did not factor into the decision. He is 6-6 with a 3.67 ERA over 15 career appearances (13 starts) against the Astros, including 0-2 with a 5.00 ERA this season.The Mariners (72-54) pulled to within 3 1/2 games of Houston and the Athletics in the American League West after rallying for a 7-4 victory in the series opener. The Mariners have won five consecutive games against the slumping Astros, who have dropped eight of 10 to fall back into a tie with the Athletics atop the division.Closer Edwin Diaz has saved each of the last six Seattle victories over the Astros and matched the franchise record with his 48th save Monday.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz