Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

25.03.2019 10:00
I don��t know Antworten

I don��t know when, my heart always leaves a faint sorrow, and I keep silently; I don��t know when, my heart begins to become indifferent, I become lonely Newport Cigarettes Carton Wholesale, I also become stiff and become ruthless; Knowing when, the heart begins to become deep, no more pure, no innocence. Perhaps, this is the price of growth, but the heart is constantly struggling, wanting to stop experiencing the sands of the years, want to use the time of clear water to wash the dirt in the heart, want to let the heart no longer have any sorrow, think When you want your heart to be pure and you want to make your heart pure and pure, you don��t know what is sorrow, look at the world with innocent eyes, even if you see the cold wind, you still have your own heart. The period cuts, and also has his own expectations, want to open his mind and embrace his future. Looking forward to growing up, looking forward to tomorrow, looking forward to the attachment of the years. The thunder continued to ring, leaving behind the fascination in time. All the way slowly, with infinite expectation, experienced a lot of ups and downs, as well as the embarrassment of the heart Carton Of Marlboro Reds 100S, with the ease of the day, embarked on the journey of life, began to want to taste the time left behind Sweet, want to taste the memories of the years. I don't know when the footsteps began to become heavy, and the breathing was a bit difficult and heavy, not because of the fatigue of the journey, but because of the intertwining of too many times. You can see the persistence in time, you can see the loss in time. The beginning of the journey, the painful frustrations, and the bad memories will make me cry, because so many good things are broken. In the red dust, it is always full of surprises, full of temptations, a little persistence, and those illusory outlines. These have caused the heart to start colliding Buy Newport 100 Cigarettes Online, and began to experience more in the time, no longer embarrassed; and the heart, there are also scars, there may be scars Newport 100 Cigarettes Online. The swords of the years, engraved with the pride of time, have carved the wonderful, or incredible absurd, or lost faces in the heart. Whether you like it or not, whether you agree or not, whether it is allowed or not, the sharp knife will draw a line in the heart, deep or shallow, which proves the embarrassment of life. Traces that are difficult to cover, will leave memories, and those who are frustrated; perhaps also a little bit of smug; and more are lessons of life, and questions of life may be, this is the price of growing up. Unconsciously, I began to learn to hide my thoughts; the face that was originally laughing, began to become a bit stunned, or silent, or lonely, or indifferent. There have been many songs and laughter, and I wanted to change my own rhythm, but it was eclipsed by the years. Originally, I wanted to make my emotions heroic, so that I would always be passionate, but because of the ups and downs of the years, I gradually lost my way, and I began to become blurred, and then I looked down on the road ahead, which made me unclear. No, maybe this is the price of growing up; even if you want to start innocent again, like the cloud of the sky, slowly floating on the road of life, but because of the road of time, you can no longer be worry-free. consider. The heart is constantly colliding and constantly hurting; and people have become strong, become different Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes Online, learn tough, learn to be deep; learn the will and learn perseverance; at the same time, the heart becomes cold, no There are those who are eager, and there is no possibility of any slack; let the heart begin to close, and the road ahead has reduced a lot of charm. This is life, this is the journey of life and the price of our growth.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz