Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

28.03.2019 10:47
Kareem Hunt apparently has a habit of kicking peopl Antworten

e when they’re down Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , literally.Hunt, who was caught on tape in February shoving a woman to the ground and kicking her, was also accused of kicking a man who had been knocked down in a bar fight in January.According to a report filed with the Kansas City Police, a man said he was attacked by Hunt and former Chiefs running back George Atkinson in a Kansas City bar hours after the Chiefs lost to the Titans in a playoff game on January 6. The report says the man told police he was “jumped,” by a group of men that included Atkinson and Hunt, and “was struck on his body and head multiple times with the majority of blows being kicks from the suspects,” according to William Joy of KMBC.So in January a man told police Hunt kicked him, and then in February Hunt was caught on surveillance video kicking a woman. And then in June Hunt was accused of punching a man.Although Hunt sought in his ESPN interview to portray his actions in February as out of character, these other incidents would seem to suggest that all of Hunt’s actions are part of a pattern. Hunt has so far managed to avoid getting arrested, but he is now out of the NFL and will likely face significant league discipline before he is able to play again.Chiefs vs. Broncos: What they’re saying It’s Week 4 and the Kansas City Chiefs are looking to extend their win streak to four (!) at Mile High stadium on Monday night against the Denver Broncos. Here’s what head coach Vance Joseph and star linebacker Von Miller had to say about the red hot Chiefs offense, Patrick Mahomes and more: Vance JosephDenny Medley-USA TODAY SportsOn his time playing with Eric Bieniemy at the University of Colorado: “He was a fearless competitor,” Joseph said on his former teammate. “To watch him become a coordinator, I’m not surprised. He was the guy that worked his butt off every day and he’s always had a high football IQ. He’s as tough as anyone I’ve ever played with and he was always the guy that knew the game in-and-out. He was great on third down in the back and was a core-teamer. He’s just always been a good football mind.”On Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes:“First of all, he’s playing really good football Ron Parker Jersey ,” Joseph said confidently. “It’s going to be a great challenge for us to try and contain this offense. What makes him hard is that he’s got special arm talent, but he’s got weapons around him.” His arm talent, his confidence with those skill guys, along with coach Reid and coach Bieniemy’s offensive concepts — that makes it difficult. On Andy Reid and Eric Bieniemy’s offensive genius:“When they’re in three lines it’s like watching a Chip Kelly Oregon team,” Joseph said. “They’ve got some of those concepts and some Navy concepts and some double wing stuff. So, it’s really difficult to get ready for a team like this along with trying to find a matchup and then match the matchups.”On preparing for Mahomes: “I think yeah, we have a full game on him, but when you watch those games they’re a lot different,” Joseph said on Mahomes’ performance last year against Denver. “Now, having an entire spring and training camp, I think they’re back to full throttle. They’ve got a lot of offense so in no way last year was he operating on that much offense.”And preparing for that dangerous offensive line: “They have a lot of coach Reid’s old West Coast NFL pro style concepts along with this new RPO stuff and that makes it difficult because it’s really two different offenses,” Joseph said. “You have to have a plan for both and be able to identify both. With Reid’s personnel, he can flip flop in and out of that stuff with that same personnel. So, we’ve got a challenge ahead of us to identify again what they’re doing and playing fast to match their speed.”On the key to Denver’s success: “We have to come out and throw fast and play our best football early Allen Bailey Jersey ,” Joseph said on how to beat the Chiefs. “As far as the QB they haven’t spent much time in third down so we have to do a good job of winning first and second down. We have to get them to third down so we can run our guys free and rush the passer. You can’t beat this team without scoring points. It’s going to take a total team effort and for us to play well in all three phases to win this football game.”Von Miller Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsOn Mahomes in last year’s game:“He was great,” Miller stated. “From that game, you could tell he’s going to be the future. He’s a great quarterback, makes a lot of throws, quick, athletic, he has everything you’d want.”On going up against RT Mitchell Schwartz: “He’s dynamic, strong, he’s got everything you want from a tackle,” Miller said on his infamous opponent. “I’m a fan of the game and I know great players. Mitch is a great player. it’s funny how you get three All-Pros and no Pro Bowls. I’ve got a lot of respect for him and whenever I get the opportunity to switch jerseys with him you know I’m gonna.”On Chiefs players to watch on offense:“They’ve got Sammy Watkins this year and they’ve upgraded the receiver position,” Miller said. “It kind of looks like Sammy is Patrick’s favorite target so they’ve got some chemistry there and it looks like on film that he wants to go to Sammy most of the time.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz