Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

09.04.2019 04:06
After dinner, Xin strolled Antworten

After dinner, Xin strolled in the yard. The sky was already dark. In the huge school yard, only she was alone. I didn��t go home this year. I accidentally kicked a small stone and muttered. I kicked it with my feet. Xin stopped, looked up and saw the sky, and lost. Dad has been here for four years. When she moved, she was a high school student. She is now a sophomore, and she has not returned to her hometown for several years. Dad was originally a country teacher, but later, for various reasons, he left his hometown and moved to another elementary school that was dozens of miles away. From then on, the road to go home is long and far away. The school is very small Newports 100S Price, only two grades, a total of two Marlboro Red 100S For Sale. More than a dozen students, plus Dad, have only two teachers in total. One person is responsible for one class. Although there are few people, it is still very hard. Every day, it is greedy and busy. The temporary home where Xin lived was an empty classroom, eating and sleeping in this room. The room was very crowded, the two beds had occupied more than half of the space, plus two cabinets, a few tables, and a simple "home" was put together. Xin repeatedly hinted that he said that this is not a home. At most, he is a temporary residence Carton Of Newport 100 Cigarettes. When I grow up, I will make money to buy a ��good home�� for my parents in the big city. I am thinking of my previous commitment to my parents Newport Menthol Shorts. Think about it now. I feel that my heart is suddenly thinking about having money. I think that money is a good thing. People who have money can be proud. They can bully people casually and look down on others Cheapest Newports Cigarettes, just like her "rich relatives" are like her family. Imagine if I have money, I will put a red ticket on the faces of those who look down on me, tell them by reality, don��t look at the people with low eyes, and you will be affected later. Ideal is full, the reality is very skinny. The day before yesterday, my father��s only colleague drove a small car. Xin ran to open the door for them. They looked at them and they didn��t care. Xin felt very uncomfortable. Mom, I bought a car, I hate it. Thinking about it, taking advantage of the new car, 10,000 are not happy. Xin��s family was poor. He bought an electric tricycle in the past few years. This is the only means of transportation to go home. Go home in the summer and go home in the winter. Xin early thought about buying a car for my parents, there is no money, no money, no money this year is a cold winter, Xin also does not want to go back to his home, there is nothing in the house, this year's cousin returned to his home, brother school teacher Requirement to make up the class, there is no holiday, only Xin is a man at home, doing nothing. This school is also very deserted. There are some neighbors who don't know. There is no friend who knows here. I can communicate with my parents at most every day. It is my mother, and some of my aunts have some contacts. It also made the lonely mother open many of these trivial things, and gradually appeared in Xin��s mind. These years of poor memories, after the incident, like black and white, may produce a sense of smoke and rain, turning into a sad and sad Sweet memories. Xin slowly walked, slowly recalling his past events, these past events, like the stars hanging in the night sky, the number is countless. And some nostalgia, but also slowly disappeared with the passage of time, just like Xin's hometown, just like the joy of adulthood for childhood.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz