Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Auswandern nach Gran Canaria - Umzug nach Gran Canaria
liny195 Offline

22.04.2019 05:00
The New York Yankees may not make shortstop Manny Machado Antworten

a priority in free agency after all.According to Andy Martino of SNY Freddie Freeman Jersey , the Bronx Bombers' baseball operations and scouting departments are "lukewarm" on signing Machado in light of his "postseason antics." Martino mentioned Machado's failure to run out multiple balls put in play and the idea that opponents think he plays the game in a dirty way as reasons why New York is "wary" of adding him on a long-term deal.Machado would be a natural on-field fit for the Yankees considering shortstop Didi Gregorius underwent Tommy Johnsurgeryand is expected to miss time during the 2019 campaign. He could slide into the vacated spot in the infield and provide offense and defense as a four-time All-Star and two-time Gold Glover.He slashed .297/.367/.538 with 37 home runs and 107 RBI as a member of the Baltimore Orioles and Los Angeles Dodgers during the 2018 campaign and helped the latter reach the World Series. He would also add another potent bat to a New York lineup that set a single-season record for team home runs with 267 during the 2018 campaign.However, Machado turned heads when he said of his perceived lack of hustle, perKen Rosenthalof The Athletic, "Obviously I'm not going to change. I'm not the type of player that's going to be 'Johnny Hustle' and run down the line and slide to first base and ... you know, whatever can happen. That's just not my personality, that's not my cup of tea http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , that's not who I am."What's more, Milwaukee Brewers All-Star Christian Yelich called him "a dirty player" after he appeared to kick first baseman Jesus Aguilar's foot during a groundout in the National League Championship Series, perStephen Watsonof WISN.The incident sparked a clearing of the benches, and Machado also made contact with the heel of Boston Red Sox first baseman Steve Pearce during a groundout in the World Series.The addition of Machado would make the Yankees all the more dangerous after an offensive explosion led to 100 wins during the regular season. He would help them challenge the champion Red Sox as well, but the front office is weighing concerns as the offseason kicks off. GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Clayton Kershaw felt more soreness in his left shoulder playing catch Monday Bob Uecker Jersey , and Dodgers manager Dave Roberts says the three-time Cy Young Award winner “didn’t feel so great.”The ace left-hander was shut down late last week with discomfort in the shoulder, and it didn’t feel better when he tested it Monday.“Where he is right now, it might be another day or two until he picks it up again,” Roberts said. “So, right now I think it is safe to say, he didn’t feel great coming out of it Tyler Flowers Jersey , so where that has us, we don’t know. But I know, probably, we’ll take a step back until he starts feeling better.”Kershaw was not scheduled for an MRI when Roberts spoke to reporters, but the manager said he would be in touch with the medical staff to determine a course of action Monday evening.The 30-year-old Kershaw signed a $93 million, three-year extension on Nov. 3. The seven-time All-Star has been slowed by injuries the past two seasons http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , including a lower back strain that sidelined him for five weeks in 2017, biceps tendinitis in May 2018 and a lower back strain in June 2018.During the recent offseason, Kershaw worked with Dodgers’ strength and conditioning coach Brandon McDaniel and felt physically fit when he reported to camp two weeks ago.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz