Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
laiyongcai92 Offline

28.04.2019 03:33
A long midseason break apparently Antworten

COLUMBUS Mike Hoffman Jersey Womens , Ohio (AP) — was just what Conor Sheary needed.Coming back from a bye week followed by the All-Star weekend, the Buffalo Sabres forward was ready, ending an 11-game goal drought with the winner Tuesday night.Sheary got an easy tap-in 2:12 into the third period to lift Buffalo over the Columbus Blue Jackets 5-4.Artemi Panarin was roundly booed by his home fans when he was introduced in the starting lineup. This was Columbus’ first game since Panarin’s agent said the star forward would not discuss a new contract until after the season. Panarin will be an unrestricted free agent. He wasn’t made available for interviews after the game.Sheary and linemate Evan Rodrigues each had a goal and an assist for the Sabres, who had lost four of five before getting the time off. Sheary has struggled all season and hadn’t scored since before Christmas.“Coming off the break, I had fresh legs and was well-rested,” Sheary said. “I have to give credit to my linemates when credit is due. I think our line in general was buzzing all night and we had good chemistry, and I think all that together just added up to a good night.”Carter Hutton had 33 saves to get his first win since Jan. 8.Buffalo had a solid game except for a stretch at the end of the second period when Columbus scored two quick goals to tie it at 4. That set up Sheary’s go-ahead goal, and Hutton shut down Columbus the rest of the way.Coach Phil Housely said the break benefited the Sabres, who are in fifth place in the Atlantic Division.“I just thought it was a reboot Peter Budaj Jersey Womens ,” he said, “We talked about it the first day back on Sunday, just getting back to what has made us successful, going back to training camp and our thought process through that. I think for the most part we did a really good job.”Pierre-Luc Dubois and Cam Atkinson each had a goal an assist for Columbus, and Sergei Bobrovsky had 29 saves.The Blue Jackets, who also were coming off a bye week, lost their third in a row as they try to stay among the leaders in the Metropolitan Division. They dropped both ends of a back-to-back before the break after winning four straight.“They were quicker, they won more battles,” said Blue Jackets center Brandon Dubinsky Andrew Hammond Jersey Womens , who scored in the second period. “A pretty unacceptable game almost all the way through.”Rodrigues opened the scoring 2:15 into the game when he put back Casey Mittlestadt’s rebound. Dubois tied it up for Columbus a minute later, redirecting Ryan Murray’s shot.Later in the first, Rasmus Ristolainen flicked a nice pass to Sam Reinhart, who finished from the slot. Two minutes later, Tage Thompson beat Bobrovsky to give Buffalo a 3-1 lead.Foligno poked a goal past Sutton on a power play 21 seconds into the second period. Before the Nationwide Arena crowd had finished celebrating, Skinner gave Buffalo a two-goal lead again on a breakaway.The Blue Jackets’ two quick ones late in the second period erased the Buffalo lead.NOTES: Rodrigues has scored in each of the last four games and has points in six of his last seven. … Ristolainen has four assists in the last four games. … Columbus F Markus Hannikainen returned after being out since Jan. 8 because of an elbow injury. … The Blue Jackets called up center Mark Letestu from Cleveland (AHL) before the game, but he was a healthy scratch. … Columbus F Boone Jenner sat out with an unspecified injury. Lukas Sedlak replaced him.UP NEXT:Buffalo: At Dallas on Wednesday.Columbus: At Winnipeg on Thursday. Nashville Predators defenseman P.K. Subban has found a way to go beyond his more than 1.1 million followers on Twitter and 844,000 more on Instagram.He’s hitting national television.The 2013 Norris Trophy winner will host “P.K. Subban’s All-Star Special” Friday night on NBC Sports Network airing immediately after the NHL All-Star Skills competition, and Subban is ready to have some fun.“It allows me to have a platform to be able to talk about things that I care about J.T. Brown Jersey Womens ,” Subban told The Associated Press on Thursday. “It’s not all about me with the guests that we have coming on and I guess some of the promo that we give certain players and athletes and people that I’m involved with. I think it’s a benefit not only for me but for everybody involved.”The hour-long special is part-talk show taped at the San Jose Improv with fans as the audience in San Jose, California.Subban’ guests will include Jay Leno, comedian and TV host W. Kamau Bell, country singer Lee Brice, IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe, Columbus defenseman Seth Jones and 13-year-old hockey player Ty Cornett.The show also includes live comedy sketches by Subban along with segments featuring Subban at a jam session with Brice and a recent visit with his family in Toronto. Subban gave no hint of the topics that will be covered, saying only to tune in and watch.“There’s definitely some things that I’m going to talk about in my monologue that I’m sure that people will get a good kick out of, and that’s the whole point of watching it,” Subban said. “Hopefully enough people think enough about the show to tune in and see the interviews with the guests Tomas Plekanec Jersey Womens , the skits that we’ve done and the work that’s been put into the script.”Television is nothing new for Subban. NBC Sport producer Sam Flood said they learned what a great communicator the defenseman is when Subban worked the final game of the 2018 Stanley Cup Final.“He worked well with Mike Tirico, was involved in an interview with the commissioner, and it was fun to see,” Flood said.That led to further talks between NBC Sports Group about how to showcase Subban without interfering with his top priority, the Nashville Predators. They announced the All-Star special and “The P.K. Project” digital series earlier this month. The first episode of “The P.K. Project” just debuted giving viewers a look into his personal life.“P.K. is doing a wonderful job working with our team to get some unique content and content that only could happen with his relationships and his personality,” Flood said.The All-Star special and “The P.K. Project” work around Subban’s schedule. Subban said players are at the rink for about three hours a day, leaving them with plenty of free time. Away from hockey, Subban said he has plenty of other interests keeping him busy including food, fashion and television.“Just because the person next to me doesn’t think that they can host their own show doesn’t mean that I can’t Tomas Tatar Jersey Womens ,” Subban said.To the 29-year-old defenseman who made his NHL debut in February 2010 with Montreal, what matters is finding what works for himself. Subban knows some people might criticize him spending time on something other than his Predators’ job, which pays him $9 million a year through the 2021-22 season.“But some people do other things because it makes them better at their job,” Subban said.Starting his own production company — PeeK Productions — is something Subban has wanted to do for a long time.“Now to be able to own the content that I’m doing and develop it and have a team and put out meaningful content that you can see and own it was a priority for me and my team,” Subban said. “I’m very excited about today and moving forward.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz