Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

05.05.2019 03:31
village, you can Antworten

village, you can use two angle irons to fix the angle iron on the balcony. There is a distance in the window, and then the hood is hung on the angle iron. When I heard this, it was a good idea to come to the spirit. I almost bought his hood to install it because the kid would not open the hole in the glass. Next, I was fortunate to consult a professional smoker who was the brand installer of the major shopping malls Carton Sale On Newports. He said to me on the phone: It is not possible to use two angle irons because the two angle irons are suspended for long-term vibration. Loose, you can go to the market to find a suitable shelf for this special request. The smoke machine is placed on top of it and has nothing to do with the surrounding Newport Cigarettes At Wholesale Prices. I said yes, it seems to have been seen before, you can't remember how to remember it, thank you, my wife and my wife went to the market to find the shelf of the hood Newport Cigs Cheap. The hood here is cheap and the warranty is no shelf because the smoke is now Machine installation is simple. Finally, I found some white iron processing masters in the old place separated from the market by three streets. They are also very busy with my problems. I also have a retreat and a promise. There are also samples in the house but the size is wrong. But I have carefully read the question and ask about it. I will be satisfied with confidence. I will make it to myself. I will paint the sample style in the store. I will go home and feel like a big bargain. I will immediately measure the calculation and plan the plan immediately. Planning for the moment is going to be a little bit smug. After three days of repeated scrutiny of the drawing of the grass, more than ten times, and finally finalized in an instant. This is a one-leg stainless steel square tube shelf with a height of 50 meters and a width of 82 centimeters and a thickness of 42 centimeters. Why is there a leg on one side because the original stove is single and the hood is not single? The advantage is that there is no need to dismantle the cooktop or increase the cooktop. The top structure of the smoke venting machine is a slanted rectangular front high and low three sides with a blockage like a big cymbal. The width of the sample is fifty-one centimeters, so there is A similar eaves is like a priest's hat but the back is a flat surface. Most of the bottom is placed on the stove. Therefore, it is required to be wrapped in steel plate. The two sides can be hollowed out to reach the desired place. The back is glass and it looks bright and the daughter and daughter. Going to order together, after the store, I will communicate with the boss. It��s not that he can��t change the size here. He said that he won��t do it. I��m too demanded. I��m not satisfied with it. I��m so angry, I��m so angry when I hear the boss��s reply. Half of the original interest is quite high, continue to find it. The house will lock the door. The master is busy asking if he has never done it. If he hasn��t done it or does not tighten it, it��s not a missile. The master is very strict with the grass. The technical requirements came to the interest to ask if I had done it in the unit. After I finished playing with him, I started to explain my design. He listened and asked for advice. I went back and tried to figure it out. After compromising and reconciling, he started playing. The price, after calculating the material and then calculating the work, the boss of the multi-government, the biggest one is left to it first. My heart was a little anxious and I agreed to turn the stainless steel square tube into a galvanized square tube. The price is expensive because my request is very special, but the total height of the change has been fortunately changed back to five centimeters. This is the first one. The wrong smoke rack is a lot better. I immediately go to the "airy case" with my daughter to choose the air conditioner. In fact, I am very uninterested in air-conditioning because I enjoy the off-season charging when I was young. The fans are not blowing in the sweet smell of sweat all summer. Now I am no longer young and no longer like the young people, but I have to do my best to make love air conditioners. This role, this time the decoration and installation of air conditioning is only to fulfill the daughter's wish because she has not realized the feeling of soreness caused by the cold wind. "The case" made a big fuss for encouraging the people to buy it, but the daughter compared it and said: "The US emperor" silently followed it to cut prices, and then said "the US emperor" is a good one, we can not immigrate to the US emperor to use Taiwan "beauty Emperor" air conditioning. I said yes, as long as you are optimistic. This time, the daughter asked her to pay the money. The waiter��s attitude was really good. First, I gave a membership card for free. After paying the money, I took the initiative to pick up a gift. It was a wok. My daughter and I regretted not asking beforehand. When there is any gift, I regret that my heart is not enough to get in and fight. This is not to let people say that the scent is burning out, but the waiter is really good to say that I will give you a set of ceramics. With her daughter happy to go home on the road, while walking and analyzing, they said: they may also have a task to send gifts, buy an air conditioner does not take the initiative to give gifts may be a violation of the system to punish. However, when I went home and took a closer look, the ceramic bowl was brutally damaged. I didn��t pick it up at the time. I thought it was white, so I didn��t want to show off my wife. The wife will definitely say: "Gifts are inferior products". I can't remember how many times I can't remember them. Whites should be better. You see this time, stupid. I thought that it didn't feel like I was doing something wrong. I was still running away from home. I was still waiting for my dinner at home. I deliberately didn't want to increase the product, but turned to the design of the smoke rack, so I am beautiful. On the way to the end of the road, I started to squat from start to finish. When I got to the top part of the smoke rack, I immediately scared me. I stopped at the roadside and said, "The broken is broken." Why, if this eaves is too big, it will not be put into the wrong place because of the blockage of the gas fireplace. It can be a joke. It costs two hundred yuan at home for three days and says that when the unit has done it, it will get a "this." ". I immediately called and said: The width of the top is reduced by three centimeters. The master said that it was so skillful that it was just about to be cut, and it would be welded in five minutes. Hanging up, I almost made a big mistake. But the next day, I took the smoke rack back and went upstairs to the stove to put it on: I was scared to death. My heart is so eager to jump By Newport 100, it seems that I don��t dare to ask my daughter to look at it. Other places seem to be suitable for the top. Subtracting three centimeters is just right. The Yuanbao valve on the natural gas pipeline is in the way. The width is 82 cm. There is nothing wrong with it. Why? Not counting eighty-five centimeters. Oh, what can I do? But I took a closer look and thought about it. Can I remove the valve and reinstall it? It will be dangerous. However, the illegal operation is also a private modification. At this time, I have not considered many. Who makes the sturdy art daring, I close the main valve and pick up the pipe wrench and screw it up. I haven��t screwed it to the head. I started to secretly rejoice. I don��t have to unload it, the more tightened, the more ten-degree counterclockwise rotation, the ingot The valve does not get in the way, this is really a thrilling moment. Put the smoke rack in the right place, the beauty in my heart, hey, my own design has not appreciated my own products for many years, left to right, east and west touch, slightly shorter, one side of the two The front of the root leg could not fall to the ground. This indicates that the roof at the top is still a little inconvenient. Fortunately, the bottom is placed flat on the stove. Fortunately, it can be explained in the past. Fortunately, it is okay, generally good. Have a shelf to buy a hood, go immediately, don't forget to give a gift with a meter ruler card. But this is awkward. If you haven��t gone home yet, you will scare yourself again. What points and gifts are all fucking. Why, the problem is still in the top part. The maximum width of the hem of the Chinese hood is forty-eight centimeters. I originally thought that the style I want should be shallow, it should be 46 cm, so I only put the size of the top. From fifty-one to forty-eight, who knows that the manufacturer of the hood is not logical and does not follow the usual fucking chaos. The maximum width of the shallow one is also forty-eight centimeters. Isn't this the fucking development of the fucking shit? The top of the square tube hood that removes two centimeters from the top is not shaken down. The regret in my heart, it��s really the intestines are green, why didn��t I think that this thing just went home and then went back to make it worse for people to change it. I can't go back and do it, this thing is at home, I can't open it, I can't tear it, I can't tear it, I don't want to use it. I don't care about it. I told this to my daughter: This is a wise man who must have lost. My daughter comforted me and said: I know, I will say tomorrow, maybe it will be a false alarm. I spoke to my wife and said: A hundred years of planning, a failure. Wife said: I believe that you will always be able to make a good fight, and maybe tomorrow will be a brighter village. I said where you know: the size is fixed, this time dead. Because I have to face the face, I haven��t changed it, but I want to install it tomorrow. I said that he did not know what to do according to his suggestion. Let him give me a solution. He must have a solution. The bristles are attached to the rear tube by two pieces of iron to block the hood. Just like this, there is no way, just like this, there is no way, just like this, there is no way, just like this, there is no way Buy Newport Online Cheap, just like this. The smoke machine master came to the house on time, when he saw me say that he made a release according to his suggestion. When he was on the shelf of the hood, he said with a smile: This is much simpler. I looked at him unknowingly: tearing open the box, proposing the hood, handing me a package of instructions and a warranty, picking up the hood, lifting it over the top of the head, and carefully slamming it on top of the shelf. I

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz