Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

15.05.2019 03:22
http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com Antworten

first impressions Blake Treinen Jersey , second thoughts, and other bullets"Willson Contreras wears the ‘tools of knowledge’. I dream of Berwyn in the springtime. Not quite as much stuff as yesterday, but here’s today’s Cubs News and Notes. As always * means autoplay on, or annoying ads, or both (directions to remove for Firefox and Chrome).Gordon Wittenmyer (Chicago Sun-Times* {$}): Cubs pitchers, manager no fans of drastic rule changes MLB testing in indy ball. “If Rob Manfred had any admirers in major league clubhouses before he became baseball commissioner four years ago Chris Hatcher Jersey , good luck finding one now.”B. Ellis (Beyond the Box Score): The Chicago Cubs have improved in spite of an uneventful off-season. ”If the rotation stays healthy this year, Cubs fans shouldn’t fret the uneventful off-season.”Mark Gonzales (Chicago Tribune* {$}): A different breed: Cubs are chasing the Brewers in the homegrown-pitching department too. “I forget I had surgery sometimes,” said Justin Steele.Patrick Mooney (The Athletic {$}): What the Cubs are seeing in Yu Darvish: ‘Almost a different person’. “He knows he’s 100 percent entrenched with the team now,” said Kyle Hendricks.Tommy Birch (Des Moines Register {$}): Cubs prospect Adbert Alzolay headed back to Iowa. “Alzolay, who is ranked the second-best prospect in the organization according to MLB.com, was optioned to the Triple-A Iowa Cubs where he’s expected to start to the season.”Anthony Castrovince (MLB.com*): Javier Baez http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , ‘18 NL MVP runner-up, eyes ‘better year’. “I don’t pay attention to what’s going on and what people say. I don’t control it, and we don’t control it as a team,” he said.Tim Stebbins (NBC Sports Chicago*): Why Cubs prospect Nico Hoerner might be in the fast track to the big leagues. “Hoerner presents the Cubs with depth at shortstop, both in the near future and in the long-run.” More love for Nico.Cubs birthdays: Dad Lytle, Gene DeMontreville Boog Powell Jersey , Bill Heath, Joe Campbell, Darcy Fast, Donnie Murphy, Food for thought: This is the LAST CALL for sign-ups. A reminder that the game we’re going to is on March 30th and is a 2:10 PM start. I need to know your status by March 5th at 11:59 PM.If you are on the list..."This is the LAST CALL for sign-ups. A reminder that the game we’re going to is on March 30th and is a 2:10 PM start. I need to know your status by March 5th at 11:59 PM.If you are on the list below and are still interested in going: Nothing for you to do, although if you haven’t been to an outing in the past Giancarlo Stanton Jersey , I’d like another confirmation that you’re still coming so I’m not getting stuck with your ticket. I’ll contact you with payment details once I order tickets, or you can pay me at the stadium.If you are on the list below and cannot make it: Let me know in this thread before Tuesday, March 5. No problem at all.If you would like to go, but are not on the list below: Let me know in this thread before Tuesday and I’ll add you to the list.If you have questions, let me know here. Here’s who I’ve heard from:BK WickTonyMadvilleTuff GongJohn WanMichaelMcCurry68HawkeyeBrooke (2)3FastThe VoleXenophon‘tHan (4)ScobergAsh (2)kenCoopCharlie ScrabblesUpdate: Let’s figure out where to sit. Vote in this poll to tell me your preference based on location and what you’re interested in spending.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz