Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

22.05.2019 08:45
What were New York Giants’ players talking about afte Antworten

r Sunday’s season-ending 36-35 loss to the Dallas Cowboys? Let’s go inside the locker room and find out.Saquon Barkley On surpassing 2 Ray-Ray Armstrong Color Rush Jersey ,000 yards from scrimmage ...“It’s an amazing feeling. Like I said, 2,000 yards, to be mentioned in the same name as Eric Dickerson and Edgerrin James, it’s definitely an honor and privilege, but you don’t do that by yourself. To be honest, you have to give credit to your teammates and coaching staff. Without them, you don’t get that 2,000 yards or however many catches it was, so definitely got to give thanks to those guys.”On if he would be surprised if Eli Manning was not the quarterback next season ...“I don’t know, to be completely honest. The only thing I know is that he has a lot of ball left, that this team believes in him. Even though the season didn’t end up how we wanted it to, we were in a lot of games, we just have to finish those games. I really can’t answer that question, but all I have to say is I know Eli has a lot of ball left in him and I know we believe in him.”On what he learned as a rookie ...“I would say, I think a lot of people said coming into the draft, I don’t know how to take the ‘tough run’, or I don’t know how to get vertical or have balance, or that I try to do too much. I think the biggest challenge that I think I did a good job of is blocking that noise out and just staying true to who I am. Obviously https://www.giantsfanshop.com , for your coach to come out and say something like that, listen to him and see how to get better, but not letting the media and all of the national attention come with it change you, and that’s a hard thing.“I’m not going to sit here and lie to you, especially in nowadays age and go through your phone, you see that this person said this and this person said that, but I think that was the biggest challenge, but with the help of my family and the people that I surround myself with, my teammates and the people in the building, I think that they did a good job of helping me stay grounded and helping me understand what really matters.”Other playersCody Latimer on fighting back from 1-7 ...“It was just something built throughout the offseason, through training camp, getting everyone together on one page and we had a lot of new guys filling in, like my guy Bennie (Fowler) he’s over here, guys that came in, bought in and brought more energy to the team, but like I said, it’s just been that dog in us. We don’t give up, we fight until the end.”Safety Michael Thomas on wanting to be back with the Giants next season ...“Definitely. I think this team moving forward, especially with all of these young guys Giants Customized Color Rush Jerseys , it is going to be great. It is great for the team. They got experience that, at most times, only vets get in these crucial situations with the game on the line. You just have to take it home and take it, if no one can give it to you. All of us will be better and this team will be better. I am definitely looking forward to next year.”Evan Engram on losing so many close games this season ...The things that we learn through the losses are going to pay off. You never want to lose, and you never want to be happy about losing or what you learn, but the thing is that we have to get better at the things that happen in those losses. That’s more important; that’s going to help us build in the future. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The newest member of the New York Giants, former first-round pick and wide receiver Corey Coleman, doesn’t want to dwell on his past.“I don’t want to talk about all that,” Coleman said. “I’ve left that all behind.”The 24-year-old Coleman was promoted to the Giants’ 53-man roster Thursday after former All-Pro defensive tackle Damon “Snacks” Harrison was officially traded to the Detroit Lions for a fifth-round draft pick. Coleman was promoted to take Harrison’s spot on the roster.“This organization wanted me and I’m grateful for the opportunity to be here,” Coleman said before the Giants practiced before hosting the Washington Redskins on Sunday. “I just want to contribute in some way. I think this organization fits me well.”Coleman has had a bumpy ride so far this season.During training camp in August, the former Cleveland Browns’ first-round selection out of Baylor (No. 15 overall) in the 2016 draft was unhappy with the way he was being used by Browns coach Hue Jackson and expressed his displeasure to Jackson and Browns general manager John Dorsey.The conversation between Coleman, Jackson and Dorsey was highlighted on the HBO series “Hard Knocks”. Days after meeting with Jackson and Dorsey, Coleman was traded to the Buffalo Bills for a seventh-round draft pick in the 2020 draft.Coleman’s tenure with the Bills was extremely brief. He lasted just two weeks and didn’t make it to the final cuts by the Bills and was released Sept. 1.Ten days later, Coleman was signed by the New England Patriots, but his time with the Patriots was also brief. He was released Sept. 17 after the Patriots traded to get Coleman’s former Browns teammate Josh Gordon.Three days later, Coleman was signed to the Patriots’ practice squad and nine days after that, Coleman was released.Coleman was out of football for most of October after making tryout visits with several teams. Last week, Coleman was signed to the Giants practice squad and after the Giants had receivers Jawill Davis and Russell Shepard get hurt New York Giants T-Shirts , Coleman was promoted to the active roster in time for Sunday’s game.Coleman said he’s ready to be a factor right away if called upon.“It was frustrating to go through all of this, but I had to keep the faith and keep working,” Coleman said. “I felt like I would get another chance.”Giants coach Pat Shurmur said that it will take some time for Coleman to fit in.“We’re going to try to get him up to speed,” Shurmur said. “First, obviously, he’ll help on special teams, then try to get him in on our offensive sets as well.”When Coleman was asked if he had a poor reputation because of what transpired on “Hard Knocks”, he wasn’t worried.“Everyone has an opinion about you,” Coleman said. “A lot of people don’t really know me and know the person I am. I can’t change what happened. I now have a new opportunity here and I’m ready to prove to people that I belong.“Everything happens for a reason. I’m not going to sit back and evaluate what happened (in Cleveland). I think I’m always going to have a chip on my shoulder. It’s because I want to play. People who don’t know me can’t judge me.”In 19 games with the Browns in the 2016-17 seasons, he had 56 catches for 718 yards and five touchdowns.Coleman wants to make his mark with his new club, albeit the fourth team he’s been with since August.“I think people are going to see the new version of me,” Coleman said. “I feel like I’m ready to play wherever the coaches want me to play. Sometimes you just have to put your ego to the side. If it was meant for me to go to the practice squad here, then that’s what I had to do.“Now I have to prove that I’m worthy of being on the team. It’s great to be a part of this receiving corps. It’s a great opportunity.”NOTES: While the Giants traded two defensive starters in cornerback Eli Apple (to the Saints) and Harrison (Lions) this week, other defensive starters didn’t exactly worry about possibly being traded by the deadline. “Business is business,” said cornerback Janoris Jenkins, one of those rumored to be shopped around the league. “I understand it’s a business. I’ll be here until they tell me differently. I’m not going to worry about what’s going on.” … Rookie RB Saquon Barkley is looking forward to playing against the Redskins and Adrian Peterson. “He’s a special talent,” Barkley said of Peterson, who is having a solid season at age 33. “It’s going to be a thrill to see him play live. He’s a future Hall of Famer.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz