Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

03.07.2019 08:16
The latestSeahawks get the best of Kans Antworten

Chiefs headlines for Wednesday [url=www.http://www.thechiefsclub.com/tyreek-hill-jersey/]Tyreek Hill Jersey[/url] , April 24."as City in Frank Clark trade | Pro Football FocusHow Frank Clark trade affects 2019 NFL Draft: Options for the Seahawks in Round 1, Chiefs in Round 2 | CBS SportsChiefs deal draft picks for Seahawks’ Frank Clark | Yahoo! SportsChiefs’ defense can challenge Patriots with addition of Frank Clark | ESPNComputer Advice on Which Wide Receivers to Draft in 2019: Davante Adams, Julio Jones Darwin Thompson Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , or Tyreek Hill? | ScoutAs Patrick Mahomes and QB class of 2017 show, Wonderlic scores don’t mean much | Kansas City Star‘I eat blood.’ Watch new Chiefs player Frank Clark mic’d-up in a game with Seattle | Kansas City StarAround the leagueSources: Steelers target Big Ben deal before draft | ESPNJosh Gordon signs restricted tender with Patriots | NFLOdell Beckham Jr. Tweets He’s ‘Cancer to a Place’ That’s OK with Losing | Bleacher ReportGet your 100 percent accurate NFL Draft scouting report | SB NationIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideFrank Clark brings everything Steve Spagnuolo seeks in a defensive end25 Days of Draftmas: Trayvon Mullen could contribute quickly in every coverage schemeFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC All indications point to Melvin Gordon returning to the Los Angeles Chargers backfield for Saturday's game against Baltimore.The fourth-year running back was a full participant during Tuesday's practice. Gordon has missed the last three games after spraining the MCL in his right knee during the second half of the Chargers' Nov. 26 win against Arizona.Gordon is sixth in the AFC in rushing with 802 yards despite missing three games and is second in rushing average per game (80.2)."I wasn't out too long so it wasn't hard to get back into the flow of things," Gordon said. "I just need to be able to make sure I can make all my cuts and protect myself."Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said Gordon did not play in last Thursday's game at Kansas City due to the short week and no full-speed practices. Lynn said if the game had been on Sunday Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , Gordon likely would have played.Los Angeles (11-3) has clinched a postseason berth and is tied with Kansas City atop the AFC West after a 29-28 victory over the Chiefs. The Chargers need to win out and hope the Chiefs drop one of their final two games to clinch their first division title since 2009 and home field throughout the playoffs.Gordon and the Chargers will be facing a Baltimore defense that is ranked first overall in the league and third against the run. After allowing three 100-yard rushers in seven games last season, the Ravens have allowed only one in its past 23 鈥?Pittsburgh's James Conner had 107 on Nov. 4.The last Chargers running back to go over 100 against the Ravens was LaDainian Tomlinson, who rushed for 105 yards in 2003.Baltimore (8-6) will go into the game with a one-game lead for the final playoff spot."It's going to be like a playoff atmosphere Darwin Thompson Jersey nfl draft , like a playoff game really," Gordon said. "We're playing for something. They're playing for something. They're trying to stay in contention . losses are crucial on both ends."

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz