Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

03.07.2019 08:39
Houston Texans receiver Will Fuller has pla Antworten

HOUSTON (AP) —yed in six games where Deshaun Watson started at quarterback.He has had a receiving touchdown in all six of those games.Fuller and Watson have connected for nine touchdowns in limited action on the field together.“Just practicing hard and getting our rhythm down in practice Cullen Gillaspia Jersey ,” Fuller said of his connection with Watson before Thursday’s practice. “I think that’s the biggest key — just the way we practice.”With Fuller’s 6-yard touchdown catch in Houston’s 27-22 loss to the Giants in Week 3, he set the Texans franchise record with the most touchdown catches in a player’s first 25 games.For the Texans (0-3), Fuller has been one of the bright spots. He had five catches for 101 yards and a touchdown against New York and eight catches for 113 yards against Tennessee in Week 2. Fuller missed the opener in New England with a hamstring injury, which he said now, “feels great.”Texans receivers coach John Perry said he hasn’t been surprised by Fuller’s productivity early in the season because of the work that he put in during the offseason.Perry said Fuller approached him two years ago at organized team activities shortly after he was drafted 21st overall in the 2016 draft, asking what he needed to work on to improve.Perry said he focused, at first, on improving things that Fuller could do well, and Fuller has since blossomed and expanded his abilities elsewhere.“He’s really worked hard on those things,” Perry said. “He works before and after practice with Deshaun. He takes his craft very seriously, and that connection has worked really well because they’re both very good players.”Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins, who has also developed a strong chemistry with Watson, said he enjoys having Fuller on the field and praised how much his speed opens up the offense.“It changes a lot of things,” Hopkins said. “He’s a very fast guy and has speed that you can’t coach. To have safeties and corners have to focus on him running past them, it helps my game out.”In his first two seasons out of Notre Dame, Fuller missed a total of eight games with various injuries http://www.texansfanshop.com/Kahale-Warring-Jersey , including a broken collarbone and fractured ribs in 2017. He also struggled at times in his rookie season with dropped passes, a problem that could have been partially due to the quarterback carousel the Texans had in 2016.Now with Watson as the franchise quarterback, Fuller is growing increasingly comfortable both on the field and off.“I just love playing with him,” Fuller said. “It’s fun out there with him.”Before Thursday’s practice, Fuller played table tennis with fellow third-year player, nose tackle D.J. Reader. Even though he has added some bulk, Fuller at 184 pounds, has a lot less size than the 347-pound Reader, but he used quickness and finesse to make quick work of the nose tackle.The Texans are off to their first 0-3 start since 2008, but the locker room remains upbeat. Getting a win in Indianapolis on Sunday would certainly help them get going in the right direction.“I feel like we just need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot with the penalties, especially earlier on in the game,” Fuller said. “We just need to stay in front of the sticks and play our game.” ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Vance Joseph says the Broncos and former Denver wide receiver Demaryius Thomas both need to just move on from their recent breakup.Thomas said in a radio interview Monday, a day after his successful homecoming in a 19-17 Texans win in Denver, that he was misled by the Broncos about the possibility of a trade, was asked to surrender snaps to the team’s rookie receivers and was heartbroken over not being named a captain this year.Joseph said Wednesday he had “great respect for D.T. Max Scharping Jersey ,” was “disappointed with how he recalls the conversations going,” and “we’ve got to move on.”“He’s got to move on. We’ve got to move on,” Joseph said. “He’s no longer a Bronco and I can’t spend any time worrying about that. But as far as reading that stuff, I’m disappointed it was presented that way, I really am.”Thomas aired his frustrations during an interview with former Broncos Rod Smith and Ray Crockett on Orange & Blue 760-AM in Denver, a Broncos broadcast partner.Thomas said the day before he was traded, Joseph told him the trade talk wasn’t true.“I said, ‘How is that not true? My agent called me today and said (general manager John) Elway wanted a fifth-round pick for me.’ So, are we telling stories to each other now? I thought we were going to be men about this,” Thomas said.In his first comments about Thomas’ criticisms, Joseph said, “I’m disappointed with how he recalls the conversations going.”“It was obviously a week and a half where the rumors and gossip were flowing, and we talked about the rumors and gossip — until something happened, we all had to focus on doing our jobs and winning football games,” Joseph said. “From my end, that was discussed.”Thomas also complained in the interview that he wasn’t named a captain this year http://www.texansfanshop.com/Lonnie-Johnson-Jersey , something he’d been three times before, and suggested there were some shenanigans in the vote counting: “I go to a meeting room and it’s like every player came to me and were like, ‘How are you not a captain? We picked you.’ … It was heartbreaking.”Free agent quarterback Case Keenum and longtime center Matt Paradis were named offensive captains this year, and Joseph said Thomas never conveyed his disappointment over his exclusion.“No, no. And our players vote for the captains,” Joseph said. “They vote for the guys they see fit, who they want to lead their football team. So, I’m not sure where that came from or who discussed that with D.T. But again, I have great respect for him. The players vote for the captains. They voted for who they thought were the best guys to lead their football team. And that’s it.”Thomas also said in his interview that new wide receivers coach Zach Azzanni told him he’d have to surrender playing time so the Broncos could give more snaps to rookie receivers Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton. He also said he was the only veteran receiver who was told this.Thomas added, “I don’t understand that because I’ve never cried about getting the ball. I didn’t get (upset) about nothing … it just hurt me. I’m emotional. I’m empty. I’m empty still.” Thomas caught three passes for 61 yards in the Texans’ win Sunday in Denver, where the Broncos honored their former receiver with a video tribute before the game and by putting a giant “Thank you” on the 10-story-high banner of Thomas outside their stadium.“We have great respect for D.T.,” Joseph said. “He was a great player here and we honored him on Sunday. We didn’t win the game; he won the game. I think it’s a little frustration on his part, but I’m disappointed in how it came out because I don’t recall it being discussed that way. And that’s OK. The last point: we’ve got to move on.”Notes: Paradis underwent surgery Wednesday to repair his right leg, which he broke Sunday. … The players were given a four-day furlough for their bye week after an indoor practice Wednesday.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz