Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

11.07.2019 10:51
A trade is likely coming Antworten

."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Report: Broncos will not meet Chris Harris’s contract demandsNew Menelik Watson Jersey ,298commentsA trade is likely coming. Report: Broncos will not meet Chris Harris’s contract demandsAccording to 9NEWS Denver’s Mike Klis, sources(the Broncos) tell him that General Manager John Elway and the Broncos will NOT meet cornerback Chris Harris Jr.’s contract demands. This likely means a trade will occur. As we now know, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. gave the Elway and the Broncos and ultimatum, “pay me or trade me”. Well, with the Broncos not paying Harris, a trade is very likely the outcome here. Klis has reported in his article on this developing story that the Broncos will listen to trade offers for Harris, but will not budge from their asking price. That asking price remains unknown at this point, but I would imagine Harris should net at the very least a third-round selection. That is just a guess on my part, but hopefully they can get something of good value in return. I personally would expect a trade to be agreed on and announced by the end of day two of the 2019 NFL Draft. I expect this to materialize fairly quickly and probably be announced before the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock Thursday night. As for what teams that could be interested? Going off former coaches and connections I’d say the Rams and Cardinals could be play. Rams make more sense because they are a contender and have shown they aren’t shy about trading away draft picks for players. The New England Patriots are always a team to watch as well. Basically, any contending team in need of a Pro Bowl caliber slot corner. It sucks that this is how this will end for Harris and the Broncos, but the tea leaves have been pointing to this for months. His Speed Score and Quix Score combine to make Fant one of the best athletes as tight end to come out of college this century." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos 2019 Draft ClassBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Denver Broncos 2019 DraftNoah Fant has a great combination of straight-line speed and quicknessNew,68commentsHis Speed Score and Quix Score combine to make Fant one of the best athletes as tight end to come out of college this century. Noah Fant has a great combination of straight-line speed and quicknessPhoto by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesThe NFL combine CAN BE useful to differentiate between players who are elite athletes (even when compared to other elite athletes) and players who are good athletes with elite football skills. This article will not try to speak to Noah Fant’s football skills Shelby Harris Jersey , but it will show you that he is one of the best athletes at tight end to come out of college this century. About 20 years ago one of my fellow draft/combine nerds came up with Speed Score, which basically grades a player on how fast they are for their mass. The underlying assumption is that smaller players SHOULD be fast. Big players who are also fast (using 40 yard dash as measure of fast) get huge speed scores. A value above 120 is elite. A value of 100 is “average” and a value over 130 is other-wordly. Calvin Johnson was 233 pounds at the NFL combine and ran a 4.33 40. That worked out to a speed score of 132.6. Here are the top 20 speed scores from the 2019 combine. You’ll notice that three of the players in the top 20 went undrafted. You should also notice that both Fant and Justin Hollins show up on this list. The Broncos got two guys with elite straight-line speed, but I’ve never really liked using 40 yard dash (in underwear) times to evaluate players since 40 times rarely correlate to NFL success. I think that there is more value in looking at the quickness (and change of direction ability) of players as measured by the three-cone drill and the 20-yard short shuttle. A few years ago I came up with a way to get a quickness score similar to the Speed Score. Here are the top 20 players from the 2019 combine in terms of Quix Score.I should mention that players who did not participate in one of the two drills used for Quix Score, obviously were not given a quickness score, and I did not want to use Pro Day values. A score of 120 is elite. You should note that every player in the top 20 was drafted. You should also note that Noah Fant is on this list as well. So he is not only fast, but also quick. How does his combination of speed and quickness compare to other tight ends this century? Let’s take a look. Fant has the sixth-best Speed Score for a tight end at the combine this century. Our old friend, Virgil Green, is on this list as well. Fant has the eighth best Quix Score for a tight end this century. If you average the Quix and the Speed Score, you get a new value I am calling QuiSp. Noah Fant has the eighth best QuiSp for a tight end this century. Fant’s combination of size, speed and quickness is elite for a tight end. The comparisons to Jared Cook and George Kittle make sense given that both players are also in the top 10 in QuiSp for TEs at the combine this century.If you look at the 10 most productive NFL TEs to be drafted this century, you’ll find that most of them did not show on that list of the top 20 Speed Score and Quix Scores for TEs this century. So I guess the comparison to Jared Cook is good since he is one of the TEs who performed both well at the combine and well once he got into the NFL.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz