Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

12.07.2019 08:24
The Los Angeles Rams are hosting the Seattle Seahawk Antworten

s in Week 10 in a NFC West rivalry matchup that Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , more than anything for the Rams, offers an opportunity to move on from their first loss of the season last week.To get a better sense of the Seahawks and how they’re looking since our first matchup a few weeks back, I linked up with Kenneth Arthur of Field Gulls, the SB Nation community for Seahawks fans.So back in Week 5, we started by looking at the offense. Obviously coming off of the loss to the Los Angeles Chargers Taylor Rapp black jersey , the effect of that isn’t going to help put things in a favorable light, but I’ll ask about it like this: What are the 2018 Seattle Seahawks trying to do on offense and what’s not working? I often said about the Rams offenses under Jeff Fisher that people often confused which kind of bad it was. There’s a “bad” in trying to do something and failing and there’s a “bad” in not actually trying things in the first place. The Fisherball Rams offenses often fell into the latter category. Is this year’s offense the former or the latter?Week 5 Preview Q&A with Field GullsMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsWe talked about the end of the Legion of Boom, but it appears the transition into a post-LOB defense has gone pretty well overall. Is this defense good enough (or improving enough) that it might be enough to carry you guys into the playoffs despite the offensive struggles?What are the biggest roster needs?Yalls schedule looks pretty damn tough from here on out. Is the Green Bay game next week a must-win to get into the playoffs?I asked if it was the end of the Pete Carroll era, and your answer was no. If you had put it on a scale of 1 to 10 (The Carrollometer? The Pete-O-Meter? PC Matic?), what was it back after Week 4 and what is it now?Thanks to my man Kenny for the time. The Patriots famously have lived by “Do your job” for years. The Rams have their own saying they are trying to live up to.When Sean McVay arrived in Los Angeles Taylor Rapp Jersey Mens , the Rams debuted their “We not me” T-shirts. The idea is self-explanatory. “Yeah, I’ll probably get in trouble for a trademark,” McVay said Wednesday. “I think somebody else has the ‘We not me,’ so you’re probably going to get me sued probably saying something about it. Nah, I think really what football represents is there’s something special about being a part of something bigger than yourself. Words are words Taylor Rapp Jersey Cheap , but you’ve got to really live it.“. . .Everything is foundationally driven, like we’ve said over and over again, in the relationships. How can you find a way to authentically and genuinely create value for everybody so they know they’re a part of the success we have? I think especially in the game of football to think that any one player or one coach is a part of why teams do things, that just isn’t right. I don’t think it’s accurate. I think what’s great about football is it’s everybody being on the same page.”McVay used Aaron Donald as an example of living up to the motto as the defensive tackle “goes about his business the right way.”McVay defines “We not me” as “the star of the team is the team.”“I think it’s just a huge group of people that are doing it for each other,” Rams quarterback Jared Goff said. “I think when you look at our team — you take Aaron and Todd [Gurley] for example Rob Havenstein Jersey , two of of our better players, and when they can set the example of being two of the hardest workers on our team and two guys who are completely unselfish, that that trickles down. Again, I think that starts at the top with Sean.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz