Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Wohnen auf Gran Canaria - Immoblilien/Wohnungen auf Gran Canaria
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 05:54
enth that starte Antworten

SAN JOSE, Calif. Fernando Tatis Jr. Jersey . -- The San Jose Sharks acquired pending restricted free agent forward Tyler Kennedy from the Pittsburgh Penguins for a second-round pick in Sundays draft. The trade gives the Sharks depth up front that they were seeking and gives the Penguins a needed high pick after trading their first and second-rounders before the deadline for forward Jarome Iginla and defenceman Douglas Murray. General manager Doug Wilson said he had been targeting Kennedy for about a year and said he will be an important piece in the present and future for the team. "Hes a guy that for us fits perfectly with how we want to play and the type of ingredients that he brings filling out our top nine," Wilson said. "He can go up and down, he plays with an edge, he can score some goals. Thats the type of player weve been looking for. Not only additional scoring but maintain the identity that we tried to build with our team the last year in particular." Pittsburgh acquired San Joses pick, 50th overall, in the second round. The Penguins had been slated to make their first pick at No. 77. The Sharks later traded up two spots in the first round with Detroit to select Swiss defenceman Mirco Mueller 18th overall. San Jose gave up the 20th pick and Pittsburghs second-rounder, 58th overall, to get Mueller, who played last season for Everett of the Western Hockey League. "He can play all over the rink," Sharks scouting director Tim Burke said. "He gets the play started and he kills a lot of plays. We got a lot of good reports on him." The Sharks acquired the pick from the Penguins from an in-season deal that sent defenceman Douglas Murray to Pittsburgh. San Jose also will get a 2014 second-rounder from Pittsburgh in the Murray deal. The Sharks still had one second-round pick from the deal that sent Ryane Clowe to the New York Rangers and took forward Gabryel Boudreau 49th overall. Boudreau had 22 goals and 41 assists in 67 games with Baie-Comeau in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Mueller had six goals and 25 assists in 63 games this season. The 6-foot-3, 176-pound Mueller is considered a mobile defenceman with the ability to create offence. He was ranked as the ninth best North American skater and third best defenceman heading into the draft by NHL Central Scouting. "Its a great day for me," Mueller said. "I play a simple game, a puck-moving defenceman. I try to make plays from my own end and try to get it forward." Kennedy had six goals and five assists in 46 games last season and adds needed depth to the Sharks forward contingent. He also had two goals and three assists in nine playoff games. But Kennedy was often a healthy scratch as the Penguins made it to the Eastern Conference final before being swept by Boston and got the sense from general manager Ray Shero after the season that he wasnt in Pittsburghs plans. "I thought I had a great playoff," Kennedy said. "Im kind of stumped. Im really kind of lost why they didnt want me more. I think Im a great player." Kennedy has 76 goals and 92 assists in 372 career games with Pittsburgh. He also has 12 goals and 15 assists in 76 career playoff games, helping the Penguins win the Stanley Cup in 2009. "I think Im an energy guy," Kennedy said. "I think I bring a lot of energy to the ice and I think I have a good skill set. I try to finish my checks when I can." Kennedy is one of two pending restricted free agent forwards on the Sharks, joining TJ Galiardi. San Jose has to decide whether to tender qualifying offers to both players by Tuesday. The free agency period starts Friday and the Sharks have about $3.6 million of salary cap space with 19 players under contract, according to CapGeek.com. But forward Marty Havlat could provide cap relief if he begins the season on long-term injured reserve following off-season surgery. Kennedy said he would like to sign with San Jose. The Sharks have been busy already this off-season, signing potential unrestricted free agent Raffi Torres to a $6 million, three-year deal, and agreeing to a five-year extension with star centre Logan Couture that keeps him off the free agent market next summer. San Jose has also signed potential restricted free agent forwards Andrew Desjardins and James Sheppard and defenceman Jason Demers to contracts. San Jose also made a trade with Chicago to move down six spots in the fourth round and selected Swedish goalie Fredrik Bergvik. San Jose got a fifth-rounder in the deal and sent the Blackhawks a 2015 fifth-round pick. That gave the Sharks two fifth-round picks this year and they took defenceman Michael Brodzinski from Muskegon of the USHL with their own pick and defenceman Gage Ausmus, who is planning to play at the University of Denver, with Chicagos. San Jose finished the draft by taking Minnesota centre Jacob Jackson of Tartan High School in Oakdale, Minn., and Russian left wing Emil Galimov in the seventh round. Rickey Henderson Padres Jersey .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. Ian Kinsler Padres Jersey .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. http://www.padressale.com/padres-garrett-richards-jersey/ . "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The bottom of the Cincinnati batting order is putting the Reds on top. Eighth-place hitter Zack Cozart sent a three-run homer off the left-field foul pole and Kristopher Negron added a two-run shot, lifting the Reds over the Cleveland Indians 8-3 Wednesday night. Cozart, now batting .225, drove in four runs with two hits. On Tuesday night, light-hitting Ramon Santiago launched a three-run homer in a 9-2 victory over Cleveland. "We have to pick up some slack," Cozart said. "We cant depend on the big guys every night." Getting off to a lead is a difference maker," Reds manager Bryan Price said. Mat Latos pitched shutout ball into the eighth inning and chipped in with a hit. Latos (4-3), making his 10th start since opening the season on the disabled list and being activated on June 14, allowed just one runner past second base before Yan Gomes led off Clevelands three-run eighth with his 16th homer. Ryan Raburn chased Latos with a pinch-hit, two-run double. Latos gave up six hits and three runs with two walks and five strikeouts in 7 2-3 innings. Cozart, who hadnt homered since June 1 at Arizona, connected off Danny Salazar (4-5) with two outs in the second. Cozarts third homer of the season was the first allowed by Salazar in five starts since May 15 at Toronto. "It felt good," Cozart said. "It is not only getting hits but extra-base hits. Our pitchers have been pitching so well. We dont want them to go home empty." Negron made it 5-0 with a two-out drive in the fourth. The homer was his third of the season, all since being called up from Triple-A Louisville on July 10. "These guys want badly to succeed. Its good to see their hard work paying off," Price said. Cozart was excited for Negron, too. "Every time he gets a chance to play, he takes advantage of his playing time," said Cozart of Negron, who was taken off the 40-man roster after he had four at-bats in 2012, his only big league experience until now. Salazar lasted four innings while seeing his personal winning streak snapped at a career-high three. Aaron Loup Padres Jersey. He allowed five hits and five runs with five strikeouts. "Overall, he was better than his line score," manager Terry Francona said. "He made two costly mistakes to the bottom of the order." "I didnt throw too many pitches today," Salazar said. "I left a couple of balls a little high. I was trying to throw a slider down-and-away (to Cozart). I just missed my spot." The Reds broke open the game with a three-run seventh that started with Negrons double for his first career three-hit game. Cozart hit an RBI single, Latos followed with a single and Todd Frazier added a two-run double. TRAINERS ROOM Indians: Center fielder Michael Bourn went 0 for 3 with one strikeout in five innings for Double-A Akron in the first game of his rehab assignment on Tuesday. He has been out since July 6 with a left hamstring strain. Reds: Right-handed reliever Logan Ondrusek threw his first long toss and bullpen session since he went on the disabled list on July 22 because of a strained right shoulder. He will throw another bullpen on Friday or Saturday and be reassessed, Price said. UP NEXT Indians: Left-hander T.J. House will become the second straight Cleveland pitcher to face Cincinnati for the first time in his career. The Indians have lost two straight after a four-game winning streak. Reds: Right-hander Homer Bailey will try to even his career record against the Indians at 3-3 in eight starts in Thursdays series finale. The Reds have won seven straight over Cleveland in Cincinnati since a 3-1 loss on July 2, 2011. STAR TURN The Reds introduced the 2015 All-Star Game logo to fans and media. A large version is displayed at the top or the right-field bleachers near the Ohio River. ... The team honoured its four All-Star players -- Alfredo Simon, Johnny Cueto, Aroldis Chapman and Frazier. They were presented with commemorative plaques in a pregame ceremony. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Negron hit his third home run in 15 games since his recall on July 10. He hit three home runs in 75 games at Triple-A Louisville. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz