Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2019 10:51
FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS: 1. [url=http://www.indianssale.com/indians-bradley-zimmer-jersey/]Bradley Zimmer Jersey[/url] . KEMBA W Antworten

FIVE QUICK NBA THOUGHTS: 1. Bradley Zimmer Jersey . KEMBA WALKER (Bobcats): Walker is a little man with a huge heart. There are certain guys you come across in this gamewho just have that little extra something in their make-up and hes one of those guys. His team was down 16 in the second half against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night and he just willed his team to victory. He took over and dominated the game at the point of attack. You think back to his wonderful collegiate career at Connecticut and his ups and downs as a pro, playing for a less-than-stellar team. You cant keep him down for long. Hes become a respectable three-point shooter now and its opened his game up even more. There is still lots of room for improvement, but you wont find many guys in the game today who have his competitive spirit. I respect the guy. 2. MIAMI HEAT: I dont care what they say, but that was a necessary win for them last night against the Indiana Pacers. You dont want to let your top conference opponent have too much belief or confidence when it comes to the match-up. When youre the world champions, act like it and play like it and they did. It sets the tone for how you want to be viewed during the rest of the season around the league. Last year doesnt matter a bit anymore. Its all about the now and this win helps both in the short and long term. 3. ANDRE DRUMMOND (Pistons): I must confess that every day Im checking out Detroits box scores and watching their games when I have a free night. Drummond is simply fun to watch. Im not sure yet how much he truly knows how to play the game in all respects, but hes incredibly talented and gifted. On Wednesday night, he had another double-double with 14 points and 16 boards, eight of them offensive rebounds, against the Boston Celtics. Hes got major league, elite rebounding ability and he has the chance to be an impactful defender once he figures out schemes and tendencies of opponents. He can change shots in the lane at a high level and hes got two significant talents that directly change how you have to play as an opponent. 4. VINCE CARTER (Mavericks): Ill see him Friday night in Dallas and just cant believe its been 16 years since his rookie year with the Toronto Raptors. I feel old since its my 16th year as well as a Raptors broadcaster. Hes had the much better career, thats for sure. Wednesday night against the Memphis Grizzlies he had 14 points, four rebounds and six assists in 30 minutes. For a 16-year vet, hes still got game left and really knows how to play. Carter is a good teammate and fits Rick Carlisles system well. You see so many guys fall off the cliff when they get to this stage of their career, so its impressive that hes still able to play at a respectable level. 5. JJ BAREA (Timberwolves): It was a huge win for Minnesota over the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday night. Barea comes in and gives you something every game. On Wednesday, he put up 10 points along with five assists in the victory. He plays with great energy and determination when he plays and hes very difficult to keep out of the lane. Barea possesses good ball skills and shot-making ability. Hes undersized, but not undeterred. Hanley Ramirez Jersey . Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. Jose Ramirez Jersey . Webb birdied the 18th hole to take the outright lead, then watched as Choi, who shot a course-record 62 on Saturday to take a share of the third-round lead, pushed a 10-foot putt wide of the hole at 18 to miss the chance for a playoff. http://www.indianssale.com/indians-hanley-ramirez-jersey/ .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference.Mitchell Johnson has questioned Virat Kohlis ability to handle pressure ahead of Australias pivotal World T20 clash with India on Sunday. The winner of this key Group 2 match in Mohali will progress to the semi-finals and, despite being retired, Johnson could not resist the opportunity to take a swipe at the 27-year-old batsman.Kohli, whose T20 average is a remarkable 52.5 from 41 international matches, will be a marked man when the Aussies take to the field. However the 34-year-old Johnson, who retired from the international game in 2015, tweeted on Saturday: Went missing in WC semi last yr when it really counts.The former Australian fast bowler was referring to their World Cup semi-final meeting in Sydney last March, over 50 overs, when Kohli made just one run off 13 deliveries before being one of Johnsons two victims. Aussies set for ultimate test Australias Shane Watson says playing India in a knockout match will be the ultimate challenge He was also replying to comments made by the Delhi-born player, who believes he will be prepared for any amount of sledging that may come his way at the hands of the Australians.India have beaten Australia in each of their last five T20 meeetings - including three this year - and Kohli said: Debate on the field or not, it doesnt really matter to me. Greg Allen Jersey. Im pretty sure of the plans I take into the middle.If I get into a debate with anyone and if I have to take a certain stance, that doesnt necessarily put me off my game. If anything, that motivates me more. Mitchell Johnson celebrates taking the wicket of Kohli during last years World Cup semi-final Its something that Ive come to terms with, that not every team is going to have a go at you.Its better to plan your innings without that situation and if that situation comes in, you have to take it as more fuel to the fire.Australia are a strong side that play with a lot of passion and I believe in playing in the same way. I like that challenge, Ive always enjoyed playing against Australia.Watch live coverage of Australias clash against India from 1.30pm on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday, following Afghanistans encounter against the West Indies at 9am. Catch the action for £6.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Also See: Aussies set for ultimate test West Indies sneak into semis ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz