Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

25.07.2019 03:18
because of a foot injury he suffered against Antworten

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. - The Atlanta Falcons have placed starting cornerback Robert Alford on season-ending injured reserve with a broken wrist.Alford, a second-draft pick in 2013, was injured last month at Carolina. Coach Mike Smith said Alford underwent surgery on Monday.Smith added that the Falcons (5-9) hope to have Julio Jones, the NFLs second-leading receiver, ready to go Sunday at New Orleans.Jones suffered a hip injury late in a loss at Green Bay two weeks ago and didnt play in Sundays home loss to Pittsburgh.Strong safety William Moore didnt dress against the Steelers because of a foot injury he suffered against the Packers.Right guard Jon Asamoah left the Pittsburgh game in the second half with a back injury.Smith wasnt sure if the injured players will practice this week.___Online:AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Bart Starr Packers Jersey . Griffin scored 13 of his 31 points in the final 7:05 and Dudley got 11 of his 20 points in the third quarter, leading the defending Pacific Division champions to a 112-85 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "Dud is a shooter. Dexter Williams Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Elgton-Jenkins-Jersey/ . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014. Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys . The Broncos quarterback earned the offensive award Wednesday after passing for 374 yards and three touchdowns in a 37-21 win over the Raiders Monday night. Manning completed 32-of-37 passes and had a passer rating of 135. Ray Nitschke Youth Jersey . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens have signed first-round draft choice C.J. Mosley, an All-America linebacker from Alabama, to a four-year deal. The 6-foot-2, 235-pound Mosley was selected 17th overall by the Ravens after winning the Butkus Award as the nations top linebacker. He won two national championships with the Crimson Tide. A versatile playmaker, Mosley made 320 tackles (174 solo), 6 1-2 sacks, had five interceptions -- three returned for touchdowns -- two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery in 51 career games (29 starts). He is third on Alabamas career tackles list. Mosley is liked to staart at inside linebacker in Baltimores 3-4 defence, although the Ravens drafted Arthur Brown in the second round last year for that position.dddddddddddd After he was selected, Mosley noted that hes been a Ravens fans for years. "I feel great about it," Mosley said of landing in Baltimore. "Growing up I was a Ravens fan because of Ray Lewis, my favourite linebacker. I got to meet him this past summer going into my senior year. He gave me a lot of insight. So Im excited to add to that tradition." Safety Terrence Brooks of Florida State is Baltimores only unsigned pick. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz