Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

25.07.2019 03:42
HO for his sixth ATP World Tour title and first sin Antworten

HOUSTON - Fernando Verdasco won the U.S. Mens Clay Court Championship on Sunday for his sixth ATP World Tour title and first since 2010, beating Spanish compatriot Nicolas Almagro 6-3, 7-6 (4). The 30-year-old Verdasco ended a six-match losing streak in tournament finals. He also reached the doubles final and had been on the court six hours longer than Almagro going into the final. "Im so tired I dont know if I can talk so much," said Verdasco, seeded fourth. Almagro had a walkover in the semifinals when Sam Querrey pulled out because of back injury. The third-seeded Almagro reached set point five times against Verdascos serve in the ninth game of second set, but could not convert. He also up a mini-break in the tiebreaker before Verdasco fought back. Almagro also finished second last year, losing to John Isner. Almagro has won all 12 of his titles on clay. "You are never happy when you lose a final," Almagro said. "I had my chances. But I credit Fernando." On Saturday in the doubles final, twin brothers Bob and Mike Bryan beat Verdasco and David Marrero 4-6, 6-4, 11-9. Adidas Sneakers Cheap . Marian Gaborik had two goals and an assist and Martin Jones made just 17 saves to record his fourth shutout of the season as the Kings snapped a three-game losing skid with a 3-0 victory over the lowly Oilers on Thursday. Cheap Nike Sneakers . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. http://www.cheapsneakers.us/ .C. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back. Wholesale Sneakers Free Shipping . PAUL, Minn. Sneakers Outlet . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Tyler Toffoli scored a hat trick and added an assist to lead the Manchester Monarchs over the St. Johns IceCaps 6-0 on Saturday night in American Hockey League action. Jordan Weal, Andy Andreoff and Vincent LoVerde also scored for the Monarchs (26-11-6). Jean-Francois Berube made 28 saves for the shutout. Eddie Pasquale stopped 27 shots for the IceCaps (20-16-3), while Michael Hutchinson made one save on the only shot he faced in relief. Manchester opened the scoring as Weal hit a one-timer top shelf, from the faceoff dot, off a cross-ice feed 19:03 into the first period. Andreoff scored high blocker on a wristshot 4:49 into thhe second period, finishing off a 2-on-1 short-handed opportunity off a neutral zone turnover.dddddddddddd LoVerde scored a high wrist shot at the 12:48 mark of the second, capping off an extended shift with the IceCaps hemmed into their zone. Toffoli hit a one-time slapshot top corner, while wide-open in the slot at the 3:48 mark of the third. The Monarchs added insult to injury as Toffoli tapped home a rebound in front of the net with 7:07 left in the game. Toffoli completed the hat trick, finishing off a cross-ice feed 17:47 into the third period. St. Johns was 0 for 5 with the man advantage, while the Monarchs were 2 for 5. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz