Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.07.2019 10:57
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. [url=http://www.botellasswellespana.com/swell-travelers.html]Swell Travelers España[/url] .J. -- Jon Beason Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Swell Travelers España .J. -- Jon Beason is going be back in the middle of the New York Giants defence, and he is going to have help at the linebacker spot. The Giants confirmed Friday that they re-signed Beason and later said they also signed former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Jameel McClain. The team did not disclose contract details, but reports said Beason got $19 million over three years. Terms of McClains deal were not immediately available. The moves shore up the linebacking position with the team having already given a tender to restricted free agent Spencer Paysinger, the weakside linebacker. The Giants also announced they re-signed fullback Henry Hynoski. Beason came to the Giants in a midseason trade with the Carolina Panthers and stabilized the defence. The three-time Pro Bowl linebacker had 98 tackles after joining the team in the sixth game of the season. New Yorks defence finished eighth in the league overall after being near the bottom. "You know how when you pick up a good book and its good because they develop a character and theres always some type of turmoil, something bad happens," Beason said. "And then the character has to come out and overcome it and then its like, Man, that was a really good read. For me, I think it just made my career story better, having to overcome some things. "You come out, you get drafted high, you start making Pro Bowls and become the highest-paid player, All-Pro and all that stuff. Thats a boring book. For me, I feel like its prepared me for whats still to come. If youre going to lead men, especially at this level, you have to be battle-tested." Undrafted after college, McLain has played in 87 regular-season games with 55 starts and in nine post-season games with three starts. In six seasons with Baltimore, McClain had 338 tackles (214 solo), 4 1/2 sacks, one interception, one forced fumble and three fumble recoveries. He also had 60 special teams tackles. "Its an opportunity," McClain said. "I believe in opportunity and I believe that everything happens for a reason. Now I get a chance to re-create myself. I get a chance to re-create my own identity without being placed with any label. No disrespect to anything that Ive been through or anybody anywhere else, but when you get into this position you have to choose the best for your family, the best for your career, the best for your longevity. This was one of those circumstances for me where I could come here and create myself and compete and be the player that I want to be or the player that I can be. Beason was limited to five games in 2011 and 12 because of injuries and he was relegated to a backup role after three games in 2013. The Panthers were willing to take a seventh-round draft pick from the Giants for Beason, who was the 25th pick overall in the 2007 draft. "You go through some stuff, you feel like youre getting dragged through the mud and all of a sudden you just keep fighting, fighting. And then you come out clean on the other side," Beason said. "For me, a fresh start was great. But obviously I know who I am and what Ive already accomplished, so why cant I continue to do that? I feel like Im just scratching the surface." McClain is familiar with injuries. He started the first 13 games of the 2012 season before injuring his neck at Washington on Dec. 9. He was inactive the following week, sitting out for the first time in his career and snapping a streak of 77 consecutive games played. He was sidelined for the Ravens four-game post-season run in 2012, including their victory in Super Bowl XLVII, because he was on injured reserve with a spinal cord contusion. "I missed that, so I really dont have a ring," he said. "I feel I have a chance to win one with his organization. Winning is everything. If youre in this game, you should only be playing to win and to compete. Without that, what are we left with? A bunch of numbers on the board? It really doesnt mean anything. I play this game to win, I play this game for respect and this organization does that at the highest level. Im happy to be a part of it." McClain missed the start of last season recovering from his injury. He started all 10 games in which he played and had 50 tackles (27 solo) and a forced fumble. Hynoski, who suffered a knee injury in an off-season team activity in May, missed most of last season after a shoulder injury in third regular-season game. "Im finally 100 per cent healthy now," Hynoski said. "Im ready to go. Im just extremely anxious to get back on the field. It was a humbling year." Hynoski will have to compete with John Conner for the fullback job. Conner started seven of the 13 games. "This is where I was comfortable, and luckily everything worked out," said Hynoski, who made the Giants as a free agent in 2011. "The Giants had a mutual feeling, the same feeling I had about them. They wanted me back, I wanted to be back here and Im glad it worked out." Swell España .Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Botellas Swell España . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. http://www.botellasswellespana.com/ . Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night.ATLANTA -- For Ryan Doumit, the wait was agonizing. Imagine how the Milwaukee Brewers were feeling. Doumits pinch-hit single brought home two runs after the Brewers summoned a relief pitcher who had not even been warming up, capping a three-run seventh inning that carried the Atlanta Braves to a 5-4 victory Thursday night. Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke told the umpires that Will Smith would take the mound in a double switch, even though Smith had not thrown at all in the bullpen. After a lengthy delay while the umpires tried to sort things out, even getting on the headsets to talk with the video review centre in New York, Smith was forced to face Doumit after tossing only the customary eight warm-up pitches. Doumit fouled a ball off each foot before ripping a single to left, bringing home the tying and go-ahead runs. "It was a painful at-bat," he said, "but a good result." The Brewers were down two coaches, and that certainly affected their game protocol. Pitching coach Rick Kranitz and bullpen coach Lee Tunnell were both excused to attend graduations, and Rick Tomlin, normally the minor league pitching co-ordinator, filled in for Kranitz. "My fault. Miscommunication," Roenicke said. "Theres a certain way we do things, and when Kranitz isnt here, I didnt go back and tell Rick Tomlin who to get up and bring in. Its my fault." The Braves trailed 4-1 heading to the bottom of the sixth. B.J. Upton hit a two-out homer, barely clearing the right-field wall, and the Braves rallied for the win the next inning. Gerald Laird also had a key hit, a run-scoring double that ricocheted off an infielders glove. Jean Segura had three hits for Milwaukee and scored two runs, driven home both times by two-out hits from Jonathan Lucroy. Alex Wood (4-5) worked a scoreless inning for the win, and Craig Kimbrel earned his 12th save. Brandon Kintzler (1-2) took the loss, failing to retire the only batter he faced. Chris Johnson started the Atlanta seventh with a single. Dan Uggla, in a rare start, singled to left after fouling off three pitches to keep the at-bat alive. Kintzler took over for starter Matt Garza, but Laird ripped one off the glove of third baseman Mark Reynolds, the ball rolling into short left fielld. Swell Botellas. A run scored, and Laird hustled to second for a double that barely got out of the infield. Then things really went haywire for the Brewers. After the botched pitching change, Milwaukee pulled in the infield, hoping to cut off the tying run at the plate. Doumit foiled that strategy by lining one past the shortstop, bringing home both Uggla and Laird. Doumit was frustrated with all the delays in the game, which dragged on for 3 hours, 36 minutes and featured three overturned replay calls, not to mention the confusion over Milwaukees pitching change. "Theres a certain pace to the game," Doumit said. "As a player, I dont like waiting around." The Braves would go on to load the bases with one out, extending the rally after yet another video review. Scooter Gennett made a brilliant backhanded stop on Jason Heywards grounder and flipped the ball in one motion to the shortstop Segura, who came off the bag quickly to make a throw to first. That was too late to get Heyward, and the Brewers wound up with no outs on the play when Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez challenged the call. The replay showed Seguras foot came off the bag a split-second before he squeezed the ball in his glove. The Braves failed to take advantage of the overturned call. Smith struck out Freddie Freeman with the bases loaded, and Rob Wooten came in to fan Justin Upton to end the threat. It didnt matter. Dave Carpenter worked a 1-2-3 eighth and Kimbrel worked around a hit batter to lead off the ninth, striking out the side. Garza went 6 1-3 innings, giving up five hits and four runs. Logan Schafers squeeze bunt brought in another Milwaukee run, and Khris Davis finished off Atlanta starter Aaron Harang with an RBI single in the sixth. Harang allowed nine hits and all four Brewers runs in 5 1-3 innings. Notes: Milwaukee slugger Ryan Braun left the game in the fifth because of tightness in his right side. ... Uggla also had a walk and scored two runs in only his second start since May 6. ... Gavin Floyd (0-1) will go against Colorados Jordan Lyles (5-1) on Friday in the opener of a three-game series at Turner Field. The Brewers head to Miami, where Marco Estrada (3-2) will take the mound against Tom Koehler (4-3) of the Marlins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz