Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Auswandern nach Gran Canaria - Umzug nach Gran Canaria
liny195 Offline

01.08.2019 08:50
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Green Bay Packers quarterback Antworten

Aaron Rodgers endured perhaps the most challenging year of his career — a season marked by a knee injury J'Mon Moore Color Rush Jersey , inconsistent play and the firing of coach Mike McCarthy.Enter new coach Matt LaFleur, who would rather look ahead to building a relationship with Rodgers than look back to find out what went wrong.“He’s had a hell of a career up to this point,” LaFleur said at the NFL combine on Wednesday. “For me, it’s just about what can we do moving forward. I know this: When I talk to him, the guy wants to win. I think he’s at the point of his career where he’s starting to think about his legacy and what he’s going to leave. The only way you can do that is you better win a world championship. That’s the goal. We’re always going to strive for that.“I think that’s where he’s at in his career.”Rodgers won his lone Super Bowl in 2010. He won MVP awards in 2011 and 2014 and led the Packers to NFC championship games in 2014 and 2016. The second world championship, however, has remained elusive.At age 35, he’s on the back nine of his career.To get the Packers back to the playoffs – they’ve missed out the last two seasons after qualifying the previous eight years – let alone win a championship, LaFleur wants to take some of the pressure off Rodgers. That means a balanced offense, particularly on first and second down. Green Bay operated the most pass-heavy attack in the league last season.LaFleur hopes to change the equation.“That’s philosophically what I believe is best to keep a defense off-balance, and it makes the quarterback’s job a heck of a lot easier, it takes hits off the quarterbacks https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Nick-Perry-Jersey ,” LaFleur said. “I think all these guys kind of have a shelf life and there’s only ‘X’ amount of hits in a guy’s body. So how can we extend our quarterback’s career as long as possible? And I think the way you do that is make a commitment to the running game and kind of build your offense through your running game?”The Packers arrived at the combine armed with a pair of first-round picks — Nos. 12 and 30 — and six choices in the first four rounds. They have plenty of needs, with outside linebacker, safety and guard among them. Finding an immediate starter at tight end, however, might not be necessary, with general manager Brian Gutekunst indicating veteran Jimmy Graham will return for a second season.Graham finished second on the team with 55 receptions for 636 yards, though he scored only two touchdowns. He played the last quarter of the season with a broken thumb. The 32-year-old has a salary-cap charge of $12.667 million for 2019, which includes a $5 million roster bonus due next month. Gutekunst could release Graham and create about $5.333 million of cap space but that’s apparently not the plan.“Jimmy had a productive year for us last year,” Gutekunst said. “Was really, really proud of him. He fought through a lot of things just to be out there. Guys who have played as long as he has don’t have to do that. His professionalism was on display each and every day, and I look forward to seeing what he can do for us this year.”The futures of free-agent receiver Randall Cobb, free-agent linebacker Clay Matthews and veteran linebacker Nick Perry have not been determined Davante Adams Jersey , Gutekunst said. They were three of the highest-paid players on the team last season but they all underperformed.“As we get all the information together as we approach the next few weeks, we’ll kind of have a better idea for all that,” Gutekunst said. GREEN BAY, Wis. 鈥?The Green Bay Packers‘ Davante Adams can trace his ascent to becoming one of the most productive receivers in the NFL to a cold night in late November four years ago.That game against the New England Patriots is proof of how much a rookie must be prepared at any time to step up, even against the toughest of opponents.More Packers coverageProtecting QB Aaron Rodgers will be Packers’ priority vs. BearsPackers place starting guard Bell on IR, sign OL SiragusaStaTuesday: Packers’ Rodgers sets record with INT-free streakPackers Snap Counts: Patrick shows fight in first startUpon Further Review: Packers vs. Falcons“Well I mean, I let everybody know as far as my approach to the game ever since I got here was just to be ready at all times,” Adams said this week.It’s a lesson that the Packers’ current crop of rookie receivers can draw from when Green Bay faces New England again on Sunday night at Foxboro.In 2014, Adams took advantage of more looks when the Patriots decided to focus on then-top Packers wideout Jordy Nelson. Adams had six catches for 121 yards on 11 targets, getting as many receptions and targets as he had drawn the three previous games combined.“Yeah, that was probably my coming out game,” Adams said.Now Adams is quarterback Aaron Rodgers‘ top option Josh Jones Color Rush Jersey , the receiver that usually draws an opponent’s best cornerback. Adams has had at least 132 yards receiving in each of his last three games.“Well, he’s big for us. I think he can do it all from the wide receiver position and we’re expecting a lot of attention by the Patriots secondary” on Adams, coach Mike McCarthy said.If that’s the case, it could mean more looks for rookie wideouts Marquez Valdes-Scantling or Equanimeous St. Brown.The 6-foot-4 Valdes-Scantling has especially taken advantage of more work in recent games with injuries to starters Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allison. They returned last week, but Valdes-Scantling still caught a touchdown pass last week, his second in three games.Adams has offered simple, but important advice to the rookies, just like how Nelson did to Adams four years ago.“Don’t try to be (Adams.) Don’t try to be Cobb, don’t try to be (Allison). Don’t try to be anybody else that you see,” Valdes-Scantling said in recounting a piece of advice from Adams.Valdes-Scantling could draw another start against the Patriots with Allison listed as doubtful for Sunday after injuring his groin in practice this week to go with an already sore hamstring. Cobb is questionable again with a hamstring injury but seems to be improving.“Be yourself. Everybody does things well, but what you do well, just keep doing it https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/David-Bakhtiari-Jersey ,” Valdes-Scantling added about Adams’ advice.Adams has become an all-around receiver. Explosiveness and an ability to make moves allow him to gain extra yards after a catch.But while the 26-21 win over the Patriots in 2014 might have been his springboard, it took a while for Adams to gain the kind of consistency that now makes him an important part of the offense.For example, following the Patriots game, Adams managed just four catches for 29 yards over his last four regular-season games combined in 2014. Then he had seven catches for 117 yards and a score in a 26-21 win in the playoffs over the Dallas Cowboys.Adams has 28 touchdown catches since the 2016 season. Opposing secondaries have caught on to Adams’ rise, yet he’s still coming up clutch for Rodgers.“He’s going to look to guys who maybe he hasn’t looked to as much coming up,” Adams said. “If that’s how they decide to go about the game, remove (me) from the game, I’m still going to do my best to contribute as much as I can to this offense. I know the rest of the guys will be ready as well.”Linebacker Nick Perry (ankle) and safety Jermaine Whitehead (back) are the only other players on the injury report, listed as questionable for Sunday.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz