Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

05.08.2019 04:08
five blocks and four assists as the Chicago Bulls recorded Antworten

Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmy Butler continued his torrid stretch on Monday night, but didnt eclipse the 30-point mark this time. Butler had 27 points, 11 rebounds, five blocks and four assists as the Chicago Bulls recorded a 129-120 win over the Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors. He scored a career-high 35 points in a victory over New York on Thursday, then followed it up with a 31-point, 10-rebound performance against Memphis. Derrick Rose netted 29 points, Pau Gasol posted 14 points and nine rebounds and Aaron Brooks poured in 17 points off the bench for the Bulls, who have won six of their last seven games. Kyle Lowry tallied 34 points and six boards, while Jonas Valanciunas added 20 points and nine rebounds for Toronto, which had its six-game winning streak snapped. I thought our defensive attention to detail wasnt there, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. The Bulls, who trailed by as many as 12 in the second half, pulled away in the fourth by outscoring the Raptors 49-37. The game was tied 95-95 just prior to the midway point of the frame before Chicago went on an 18-8 run over the next 4:48. Rose had eight points during the surge, which was capped when he drove into the paint and found Noah for a dunk for a 113-103 margin with 2:12 remaining. Didnt miss too many shots and when he gets in a zone like that, its tough to stop us, Noah said of Rose. Toronto never got within less than six the rest of the way. The game was knotted at 33-33 following a quarter of play, but the Raptors outscored the Bulls 33-27 in the second and took a 66-60 cushion into the locker room. Amir Johnsons layup finished off a 12-4 Toronto burst to stake it to an 80-68 cushion midway through the third, but the Bulls ripped off the next 12 points to tie it. Taj Gibson threw down Gasols alley-oop pass to conclude the swing and square the game up at 80-80. Terrence Ross knocked down a left wing 3-pointer on Torontos ensuing possession, which lifted it to an 83-80 edge going into the fourth. Game Notes Chicago won the first meeting between the teams at Air Canada Centre 100-93 on Nov. 13, holding the Raptors to a season-worst 39.3 percent from the field ... Monday was the start of a six-game road trip for Toronto. Chicago was the first of four opponents on the trek with a winning percentage of at least 65.4 percent ... Chicago sunk 43-of-47 free throws and shot 54.1 percent (40-of-74) from the floor. Jonathan dos Santos Jersey . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. Hirving Lozano Jersey . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/customized/ . Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Edmontons Barnett used a terrific second run to move up two spots, putting the Canadian duo in medal contention with the final two runs set for Monday (11:15 a.m. ET, streaming live at cbc. Jose de Jesus Corona Jersey . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium. Javier Hernandez Jersey . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday.PANAMA CITY - Mexicos Carlos Ortiz won the Panama Claro Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. "I still cant believe it," Ortiz said. "I started kind of shaky. I was pretty nervous, I can admit it. ... I knew if I could shoot under par I would have a chance. The only thing I wanted was to have a chance on the back nine. I had it and I took it." His earnings total should be more thhan enough to guarantee a spot on the PGA Tour next season as a top-25 finisher on the money list.dddddddddddd "Thats always been a lifetime dream," Ortiz said. "Its what we all work so hard for." Jason Gore was second after a 66. Daniel Berger, Derek Fathauer and Aron Price, the second-round leader, tied for third at 7 under. Berger and Fathauer shot 67, and Price had a 70. Alex Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship and second last week in the Brazil Champions, tied for 11th at 4 under after a 69. He earned $13,750 to push his tour-leading total to $235,150. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz