Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.08.2019 09:06
TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the mess that is the Cavaliers, the surprising Hassan Whitehead, the emergence of Rud Antworten

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the mess that is the Cavaliers, the surprising Hassan Whitehead, the emergence of Rudy Gobert, the resurgence of former Raptor Kris Humphries and the streaking Hawks. Bruce Matthews Youth Jersey . 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. Coach David Blatt is in a tough spot. Id rent and not buy. Team looks like a rudderless ship. Better fix soon. They made two trades last week and theyre trying to be all in but dont look like a team that is - yet. 2. HASSAN WHITEHEAD (Heat): The big fella has been a pleasant surprise for Miami this month, averaging 14.6ppg and 9.8rpg while getting 3.6 blocks per game. Impressive. Has brought a terrific energy level and interior toughness to their club. In a season filled with frustration, a sudden bright spot. 3. RUDY GOBERT (Jazz): Mentioned this a while back that I loved this kids potential and, if you were a contending team, to make a run at him before he got more playing time and showed what he could do. Too late now. Would have been a steal for someone. The Jazz have finally figured out that hes a keeper. Tuesday night vs. the Warriors -- 16 points, 11 rebounds, four assists and three blocks. He can play. With Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter along with him, theyve got a sound, young frontcourt. 4. KRIS HUMPHRIES (Wizards): The former Raptor has done a nice job in DC filling in off the bench, averaging 8ppg and 6rpg. Has finally figured out what he can and cant do as a pro and brings energy and toughness each game. Has been able to carve out a good niche because the light has gone on. Good guy -- happy for him. 5. ATLANTA HAWKS: Another easy W @ Philly Tuesday night. Jeff Teague, Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll all get a maintenance night off (Raptors Kyle Lowry looks like a man that needs one of them -- looks like hes wearing down) and they keep rolling with 105 points and an amazing 34 assists. Their defence is equally impressive, holding the 76ers to 87 points on 40 per cent shooting while forcing 18 turnovers. This team is so well coached in every respect. Raptors will have their hands totally full on Friday night, in spite of the fact that theyre 2-0 against them this year. This club is SO much better than the team Toronto faced earlier in the season and the Raps have slipped on a number of fronts. Should be fun. Raps have to get by Philly first and considering the way theyve been playing of late, they cant look past anyone. Need DeMar De Rozan in so many ways. 12-9 without him was solid. Time to crank it up again and improve. Ryan Tannehill Womens Jersey . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. Earl Campbell Titans Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings, finally overtaking the St. Louis Blues and Chicago Blackhawks, who rank second and third this week. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-27-Eddie-George-Womens-Jersey/ . A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Prospals career was highlighted by him ranking fourth in points scored, third in assists and sixth in games played among all Czech Republic born players in NHL history.CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. -- Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw allowed two runs and six hits in five innings during Wednesday nights injury rehabilitation stint with the Double-A Chattanooga Lookouts. A 29-pitch first inning kept Kershaw from being dominant, but he still finished with nine strikeouts. "I would like to have gotten through six or seven innings, but I had a good time working with these guys," Kershaw said. "Its tough when pitch counts are in the back of your mind. Obviously the main goal of why I was here was to get my pitch count up and be ready for 100-plus pitches in the big leagues. "At the same time, youre trying to compete, too. Fortunately for me, I am kind of done with that and can go pitch now." Kershaw threw 86 pitches Wednesday after tossing 56 Friday during his first rehab stint at Rancho Cucamonga of the Class A California League, when he allowed two hits in five scoreless innings. He opened this season getting a win for the Dodgers over Arizona in Australia on March 22 but went on the disabled list for the first time in his career several days later with a strained upper back. "Ive learned I dont like it," Kershaw said of his DL stint. "As much as yyou try and be a part of this team, our team is playing right now while Im in Chattanooga. Nate Davis Jersey. Its a weird process for me, and you kind of feel isolated a little bit. Hopefully I never have to do it again." Kershaw said he feels healthy but didnt know when he would be joining his big-league teammates. John Andreoli drew a leadoff walk for the Smokies in the first inning, and Dustin Geiger drove in the first run off Kershaw with a two-out double to left. Geiger singled to left in the fifth inning to score Andreoli again. Kershaws appearance resulted in a sellout crowd of 6,318. "I think its pretty great for this city to get to see Clayton Kershaw, one of the great pitchers in the game doing a rehab assignment," Dodgers player development director DeJon Watson said. "Its a great opportunity for them to see our overall brand of baseball and having Clayton Kershaw as a model of what we do from an organizational standpoint. Were trying to get him in the best position to get him prepared to get him back in the big leagues, and coming here kind of worked out the best. "The competition level is pretty good here, and he was forced to execute good pitches in key counts." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz